Rihanna Doesn’t Want Chris Brown Back — She’s Most Eligible

Fri, May 24, 2013 10:15am EDT by 145 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Not Getting Back Together
Splashnews

Mr. J

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 25, 2013

Riri & CB are still together…masterful plan, I don’t blame them. It’s too hard to play out a relationship with everybody in your business.

MsJustSaying

Posted at 12:55 PM on May 25, 2013

It sounds like to me that Rihanna haters on these blogs got it twisted: they want to say that Rihanna was so thirsty running behind CB. You see they don’t know a person who is really in love, rather than one who is really thirsty. Now put Rihanna and Kaurreche track records together and any blind fool can recognize who is truly the thirsty one. People when they are in love can do some crazy things, but money hungry hoes can and will do worst things. Love is blind, you can’t tell a heart who to love……sometimes it just happens. I do recall Rihanna telling Oprah that she don’t want a man where she as to make all the decisions, she wanted him to be in control and acknowledging her as his partner(wife). Hint-hint-hint and Chris Brown still screwed this one up. Rihanna is probably still hurting because she loved this little boy and that was the problem…….he hasn’t growned up. When her tears all dry up and they eventually will,and all her pain go away and it will, look out because she will be be more wiser and powerful, more richer. We all want and need someone to love and if not, ask yourself?”What is wrong with me?” We all fall short somewhere in our human efforts to get it right in ones lifetime. We are no different from these people who choose to live their lives in lime light of the world. Rihanna is showing a pic of her butt to as to say, Kiss Off haters,Chris brown, kaurrece and whomever is talking that stupid sh$t about me. I have MOVED ON!!!!!!! and watch my a$$ as I walk away. Some things are common sense. Keep doing your thing Rihanna!!!!!#1 fan for life.

Pen

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 2, 2013

Rih will get over this. She should take the time to let her heart heal, not rush into anything, and let a man who REALLY loves her for her and will treat her that way come into her life. She is beautiful and there are plenty of guys out there. She ALWAYS deserved better than how Chris Brown treated her.

demodel

Posted at 2:52 AM on May 25, 2013

chris brown…..i’m saying it’s easy for a bro to get f……k than a sis……they body can always help…ok!!!!!!!

Blinky

Posted at 1:25 AM on May 25, 2013

She’s just a girl but she’s on Fire,
Hotter than a fantasy,
Lonely like a highway,
She’s living in a world and its on Fire..

Sandy

Posted at 11:14 PM on May 24, 2013

What about how she was looking when she was sitting in the front seat and chirs was in the back with 2 women. I wish I had the picture to put on here that was piceless.

Stacy

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 24, 2013

Sandy, so true. I just stated below how entertaining she is. I sure we will get the chance to see more.

just to real for ya

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 25, 2013

@sandy…piceless?

Stacy

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 24, 2013

Karrueche has to be straight up stoopid. Do anyone remember the Christmas day pic, where she is sitting on the bed, wearing a “Chris Brown” t shirt “Merry Xmas”? Oops, Chris sitting front row center on national tv with Rihanna, grinning ear to ear. Delete, to late the world already saw it. Priceless.

just to real for ya

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 25, 2013

@stacy….stoopid? I’m not even going there………it’s too easy.

Stacy

Posted at 2:14 AM on May 25, 2013

@ just to real for ya, yes I said stoopid. Got a problem with that? I didn’t ask for a spelling teacher.

Meme

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 25, 2013

@Stacy: You’re stoopid. Lmfao.

Aaeriann

Posted at 2:38 AM on May 29, 2013

Yeah I remember that pic!!!! Smh…. Tran has issues. I don’t think she realizes how dumb she looks to the world

Pen

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 2, 2013

She’s more than likely just in it for the cash and, of course, CB is too blind to see that. At least with Rih, he knew that she loved him for himself and not what she could get out of him. And whether he is with Karrueche or the next one, unless she’s equal to him financially, he’ll never really know why whomever is with him is with him.

anonymous313

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 24, 2013

Rihanna has left little to the imagination for any man to want to take her seriously and be in a relationship with her. She is rumored to be sleeping with men she works with and in the industry. I’m saying this to say, who would want to bring her home to meet their mother. At best, The way she behaves, most men would treat her like a side dish and that’s it. I wish her luck but really she needs to get her act together if she wants marriage and children in the future. She needs to start behaving like her mother taught her the difference between right and wrong. That’s just my opinion!

Anon

Posted at 12:29 AM on May 25, 2013

I’m sure you have proof because if you don’t then please invest in a good pleasure enhancer for yourself

Pen

Posted at 3:45 PM on June 2, 2013

And the other woman loves CB for himself and not for his money, yeah right. LOL!!! Rih is beautiful, young and famous. How many of you lived or live picture perfect lives in your late teens and twenties? Everyone has their fun period in life and Rih is no different. Mighty funny she was willing to be committed to CB. So, I’m sure that if he was willing and ready to be fully committed to her and not going back and forth with that “he still loves the other one” while supposedly being with Rih, it would have worked out. Besides, it sounds like K will settle for any kind of treatment from him and what real man really wants a woman who is a doormat?

Sandy

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 24, 2013

it going to take a mature mand with alot of understanding to be with Rihanna. She is one of the hardest woking young person I have ever seen. Look how many tours she have lined up and her makeup line. clothing line and her new tv show thats coming out. She say she would take off next year and I pray she could find the right guy and spend quility time with them. I am glad she is over Chris Brown he is not the right one for her. She needs and older man.

Jaybe

Posted at 11:29 AM on May 25, 2013

I love Rih and I’m glad they’re not together cos just like his father said, I think they’re too much alike and I think they act immature together and think more level headed apart, BUT at the same time, I doubt that she’s “over” him. She went on national tv and declared that he was the love of her life and that she still gets nervous around him and that she wants his happiness more than hers all while he’s in a relationship and taking kissing pics with some other girl, which I know had to be hard. You don’t just go from that to “over him” in less than a month. Idk any woman who can. On the outside she might look happy, but she’s probably hurting or it hasn’t hit her yet. Either way I just, IN MY OPINION, can’t see her being over him so soon, but I have faith that she will get there.

Pen

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 2, 2013

She may or may not necessarily need an older man because she should be able to relate to and have fun with whomever loves her that she loves. But she should allow her heart time to heal, and know that she is beautiful and deserves to truly be loved and treated that way. She should decide what qualities she really wants in a guy and let the guys approach her and take her time sorting out who is right for her and who isn’t. She should know that it’s Chris Brown’s loss that he isn’t with her anymore. She’ll meet the right one. She is beautiful and doesn’t have to pursue any man. Besides, no matter what men say, they appreciate women better when they pursue them.

Meme

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 24, 2013

I want to see Ri last with a man for more than 4 months. Lets see if he beats Chris. Lol

annbarb

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 24, 2013

Don’t believe nothing HL-says bye! Rihanna haven’t nothing of the sort?

Raino

Posted at 8:35 PM on May 24, 2013

I’d like to see Riri date someone outside of the industry cause she ain’t got no time to worry about Chris breezy period. and kaurreche tran can have him very much & IT’S interset how things work for Cb & kaurreche tran

London loyoz

Posted at 8:32 PM on May 24, 2013

This is about to get very interest to how well Rihanna do and whoever she date next it’d be Loco.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 24, 2013

Poor CB tweeting I am taking a long look at myself in the mirror, sorry CB it’s too late. You know your career is in shambles when you are hosting club gigs in Vegas from A list to D list. RIH is no longer on CB’s level it’s just obvious. HL still waiting for CB to claim KT with his multiple interviews like he did with RIH also the pic’s booed up. RECEIPTS. lol Anyway thank GOD RIH has removed herself from this mess, hopefully CB will focus on his music and don’t self destruct. RIH stays WINNING 32 mill and counting DWT!!! NAVYALLDAY!!! BIRDS continue to HATE and please check to see if KT at least changed her jeans because for sure we know @kim g haven’t showered yet and Meme still haven’t found a job. lol I think they have Groupies applications on line…LMAO

Leslie Charles

Posted at 9:55 PM on May 24, 2013

Your clap-backs are priceless. LOVE IT!!!

Meme

Posted at 10:09 PM on May 24, 2013

@Sandra: And Rihanna still haven’t found a man yet. Lol

Darling

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 24, 2013

@meme who need a man when you have millions. I see you – you’re in the groupie category.

Stacy

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 24, 2013

Sandra, girl you ain’t never lied. Rih don’t need Chris or any other man. Chris forgot who Rih was. She is not a Karrueche. Love can only go so far when you are dealing the ish that Chris was trynna pull.

Sandy

Posted at 11:11 PM on May 24, 2013

Sandra D you are right on. She look so trashy in those jeans with hole in them. Check out the bags under her eyes and the bulging knee caps. The thing people woulod do for 20$

Shayboogie

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 25, 2013

@sandra D….you sound mad…that hug is still available *opens arms*….

Helen

Posted at 12:40 AM on May 25, 2013

I normally don’t like to comment but Sandra you nailed it completely here I can’t add anything to this . Chris had a golden opportunity to claim back so much which if he had kept things in his pants and been faithful he could have been a king . Sadly he didn’t and lost everything . The sad thing is as a fan I used to listen to his ballads and think and hope he could get it all back . We all lived his dream of getting his girl and his career all back . He looked radiant and so happy in love during the Grammys and then he lost it all . According to polls like digital spy his negative rating is the lowest amoung all celebs and tbh I used to feel sad for him and his under dog status . But I have seen first hand now how he goes and gets himself into trouble and invites misery to himself . He brings and brought misery on himself and for that he is responsible not his friends, ohb or anyone just him . He could have had it all and he lost everything again . I’ve given up on him and deleted my old play list of his songs because I feel he cheated me by saying he wanted the love of his life back but when he did he treated her like trash and she left him.

MsJustSaying

Posted at 11:41 AM on May 25, 2013

@Helen……..Cosigned big time……Rihanna haters read up!

Aaeriann

Posted at 2:34 AM on May 29, 2013

I totally agree with Sandra and Helen. Chris brown should’ve been greatful that ri ri took him back. This was a great time for him to completely redeem himself and his character!!!
And after all the interviews he did talking about gratitude and love he lost his chance. All his fans that are talking ish about ri ri really need to take another look at this whole situation. Ri ri didn’t have to take Chris Back. But she did!!! She took a chance with him, she did the mature thing, she forgave him, which took alot im sure. She even said in one of her interviews if she can forgive him why cant everybody else, and look what he did with it!!!! All I can say is I wish him the best!!! Ri ri move on!!!!! You deserve better!!!! Let ms Tran and all the others have him!!!!

All u can do is shake your head!!!!!!

Meme

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 24, 2013

UMMMM….PEOPLE’S I’M STILL WAITING FOR THE KING RIHOE SPEAKS OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 24, 2013

@Meme
You are a FOOL what RIH was referring to was MJ and CB’S obsession with him and not being on his level. SMGH Yet CB’s dogs name is X but he is referring to KT. You BIRDS are nothing but a BUNCH of ILLITERATE LAME HOS!!! lol

Sandy

Posted at 10:56 PM on May 24, 2013

I would feel bad if someone named ther dog after me. Chris do not love Karruchue So stop fooling yourselves. He would sleep with someone right in her face with her watching and she would stand there with this FAKE smile watching faning Chris with a fan. THIS IS ONE STUPID CHICK

finely

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 24, 2013

sound riri her brains are starting to work again, hope she never says anything about that los er cb, let him do his own pr

just to real for ya

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 24, 2013

Please. Your options are limited when you been ran through by ever #####r in town. Who in the he’ll would want that cave that is her google? That would be like announcing a sale at the 99cents store.. that s@@@ is already hella cheap…Who needs to pick it up on sale…..somebody call drake. He’s always down for a bargain.

Darling

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 24, 2013

@real for ya – I agree kae hoe should call drake. He’ll never want her though cause he’s still stuck on the Queen

just to real for ya

Posted at 12:20 AM on May 25, 2013

@darling…Queen of what…crabs? She carries herself like a whore not a queen. Kae would have to start fuging men, women and boys for the next year to catch up with your “queen”…That bish is used goods……

maria

Posted at 6:33 PM on May 24, 2013

Who cares about chris brown? Is career is never going to be on par with hers. I think he probably couldnt handle that she is now this huge superstar and he isnt. Even that stupid shirt he made saying what would music be with them noooo just her……karreuche admires him hes a huge star to her abusive men with egos cant be with women who are equally or more successful.

Loveeee

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 24, 2013

KT NEVER left. She was there all along HL. No one should be shocked by them being “back together,” they were always fukking. People should let KT and CB live their life now. CB and his sneaky family used RiRi and she finally put a stop to it and broke up with CB. People talk about “Karma,” well I am sure it will find CB,KT and his family when they least expect it.

Stacy

Posted at 10:55 PM on May 24, 2013

KT wasn’t going anywhere. Who else was she gonna find to support her new found lifestyle. She put on a front “I prefer men not boys”. Yet she couldn’t leave that boy alone. She wasn’t ready to go back to the hood.

Pen

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 2, 2013

CB is a paycheck to KT.

Genean

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 24, 2013

We know there is no source so I’m trying to figure out why HL writes these stores with all the expletives and the poor grammar usage…….is it because they are black? #Rhetorical!

daisy

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 24, 2013

Who are these so-called sources?? Lol… Can any of these sources speak english properly? Gotta love HL with their b.s stories and sources.

kiki

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 24, 2013

ha ha Chris really knows how to slay,as on his new channel, his left tag reading At home with my X #truelove… for those of you that’s thick. Chris has recently brought a new pup called x but kae is also Chris’s ex, now if Chris truly meant the puppy why not put at home with x instead of my x LMFAO

kim g

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 24, 2013

@Kiki PREACH!!!!!lol..

kiki

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 24, 2013

@kim g
lol

Darling

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 24, 2013

@kiki how’s this relevant? We’re happy they’re together…..everlasting love!!!!

Stacy

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 24, 2013

LMAFO, I’m sure as far as Rihanna is concerned he can stay with his “x” true love. She don’t need the drama that follows Chris Brown. Interesting to see what the next chapter of drama for him will bring.

Sandy

Posted at 11:03 PM on May 24, 2013

Who cares who Chris is home with. He coulb be there with several girl and what is broke Karruchue going to do. Stand there with bags under her eyes with her bulging knee caps and watch every move Chris make. This little girl is the BIGEST FOOL ever.

demodel

Posted at 2:48 AM on May 25, 2013

kiki! I think the riheo played out now to blod cloth……we all like dumb talking about these folk who r making millz….r u getting paid for all this bull s…… you guys be talking.60 mill and counting girl worth…guys wont be riri problem…..kt cool but it’s Friday nite wont she like a pay stub of some kind.cb, woman can done you the one stand to loose……more men in jail than woman ok….be a yoyo and we see wat’s up…..

sandy

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 24, 2013

Kiki have to be karruchue or she part of the groupie group with her and Chris. It bad Chris dad would want him to be with a women who don’t have nothing going for her. Just a dummy that say yes to everything. Any women would want for there son a real women that would say no,you should’ve do that or the public watching you. Karr just stand there with this wired smile and bags under her eyes going alone with all he do. Sad sad sad

kiki

Posted at 5:16 PM on May 24, 2013

@sandy
Shut up because your just salty,that Kae is back again in the open with Chris. Oh to be bitter lol

Sandy

Posted at 11:07 PM on May 24, 2013

I work for a living and I feel good about it. I would never stand in no man shadow and let them make a fool out of me. She is VERY STUPID. Do she have a mom with good sense to tell her this man would never respect her. He going to dump her again.

Pen

Posted at 4:55 PM on June 2, 2013

Being with a man who doesn’t really respect you because you put up with anything from him isn’t worth it, unless he’s just a paycheck. And who wants to go through that? Oh yeah, KT.

kim g

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 24, 2013

@Sandy STFU, money is not everything bytch..as u can see ur fave can be famous,rich but definitely lacks chris’s love and affection thats why y’all rihoe stans keeps on bashing Kae for no f*cking reason,just eccept it ur fave is a trailer trash thirsty whore..thank God she’s out of chris’s life for GOOD! lmao #Teambreezy

Genean

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 24, 2013

@Kim g that would be *accept……..Out of Chris’ life for good………..don’t bet your last dollar on that. If she is or isn’t trust me KT is just around until the next one comes along. She’s the down girl she knows her place. I ain’t mad at either one of them. Let them do them. Why care who’s laying in his bed?

Stacy

Posted at 11:04 PM on May 24, 2013

kim g your fave is a golddigger, but the only on that’s she been able to hook is Chris. Thats because he is insecure and can’t handle an independent woman.

Sandy

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 24, 2013

This is fact and I am not a Rihanna Fan. I love the way Rihanna is a go getter and not lazy trying to use someone for gas money or a place to stay. I simpley do not like this little tramp Kae because this is not what a REAL women STAND FOR. People low lifes like her make real women look bad and it would be hard for a man to have respect for them. Let see how long this would last with her and Chris. He would never be faithful to her. Nor marry her. EX and she would always be

Sandy

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 24, 2013

Yes so he could buy your smelly broke self a drink in the club. LOSER @ KIM G

sandy

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 24, 2013

Rihanna should get with Janet Jackson to see if her husband have a brother. I pray she don’t find a broke nobody that just want a free ride like Chris. If my ex done worse then me it wouldn’t bother me at all.

kiki

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 24, 2013

@sandy
because its al about money (rolled eyes) Rihoe got slayed by a broke female HA HA

Stacy

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 24, 2013

Kiki, trust me if Rih was to give CB another chance he will go running back. Then we will be entertained by pictures of KT plain sad face, looking down and out all over the internet. Did you forget the $20 gas pic? I didn’t. One thing for sure KT knows how to entertain us, LOL.

annbarb

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 24, 2013

DON’T ANYMORE ABOUT CHRIS OR HL-AND THE LIES BYE! DONE? WHO CARES??????????

kiki

Posted at 4:41 PM on May 24, 2013

@annbab
how many times are you gonna say bye,but yet keep on coming back.just *issoff once and for all lol

Meme

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 24, 2013

@Kiki: Lol

kiki

Posted at 4:34 PM on May 24, 2013

I hope this story to be true, as Rihoe needs to leave Chris alone as she poison. GOODLUCK!
to her next conquest lol…Rihoe I beg you, go find yourself a next man real soon

MIMI

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 24, 2013

@kiki you say poison please stop with that cus chris is a crackhead !! look at his friends STARINO a big dealer who was in tour with him and karreuche is a hoe who practice threesome and more with him !!! rihanna need stay away

kiki

Posted at 4:44 PM on May 24, 2013

@MIMI
Your Girls a crackhead hence her yo yo weight. Think your find it your girl again, that’s the hoe, mean most of the man dem in the music industry, have done had her lol

shontel

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 24, 2013

good comment mimi.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:23 PM on May 24, 2013

@MIMI
Speak the TRUTH, even if it hurts…

shontel

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 24, 2013

kiki you’re just a hater and jealous of riri. she high commodity!!!!!!!!!!!
you should be stan ing for females cause most of the men out there behave just like cb
men are dooooooggs.

kiki

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 24, 2013

@shontel
take a seat and change the fcking record, yes I admit to being a Rihoe hater, but so fcking what, jealous my backfoot of what exactly, you stupid woman…

Meme

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 24, 2013

@Shontel: Men are only dogs if stupid females let them be. Respect yourself.

Pen

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 2, 2013

Wow, Kiki, your English is SO good. I can tell that you’re well educated. LOL!!! Yes, Rih IS too GOOD for CB. She could have done a lot better than him a long time ago.