Randy Jackson Slams ‘American Idol’: Focus On The Talent, Not The Judges

Fri, May 24, 2013 1:51pm EDT by 7 Comments
Randy Jackson American Idol
Courtesy of Fox

Josefa

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 6, 2014

After going over a few of the articles on your website, I really like your way of writing a blog.
I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.

Take a look at my website too and let me know how you feel.

naturewoman

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 20, 2013

I hope that this corruption on Ameircan Idol will be uncovered and exposed. Because, something is definately not right. Sad to think a show would do this intentionally. I don’t understand how immoral American Idol can be to block a very talented young singer like Angie from winning or at least going to the finale. Shame…Shame…Shame on American Idol!! I think they just did themselves in and this show WILL be cancelled.

Katy

Posted at 12:16 AM on June 8, 2013

Jennifer,Randy,Steven = Best Panel I Possible

CJ LeBlanc

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 1, 2013

Randy and Simon made show…taught to save or re-energize with good judges (Randy and past seasons’) exiting and with its main flaw, public picks their favorite, not most likely and talented. This year outcome was certianly a disappointment, it blew! Don’t know if even Ryan Seacrest can do anything next year to save show, will be watching Simon, sorry Idol!!

CJ LeBlanc

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 1, 2013

…”TOUGH TO SAVE” SHOW…

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 24, 2013

THE SHOW IS TOTALY DOOMED IF THE RUMORS OF PAST WINNERS BECOME THE JUDGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE STILL WET BEHIND THE EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naturewoman

Posted at 5:17 PM on June 20, 2013

I won’t be watching anymore. I feel that this yr. there was definately some corruption going on. Happy to hear it’s not just me and I’m not just being a sore loser. But, there is NO way Angie didn’t get the votes to put her in the finale. I believe she was the best singer by far, and to not even see her in the finale really distrubed me. I think American Idol rigged it for Candace to win it all. Just my gut feeling. Something was just off during the last few wks. of this show. I just am sad that a show that WAS so great had to end up being so corrupt. They blocked Angie’s new song on Itunes, by misspelling her name, Miller..they put Miler so people couldn’t find it. I heard it was intentional. Now, why would American Idol do that to Angie is the question?