Katy Perry: Why She Urged Robert Pattinson To Dump Kristen Stewart

Fri, May 24, 2013 5:07pm EST by 210 Comments
Katy Perry Broke Up Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart
SplashNews

Shanice

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 15, 2014

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something again and aid others such as you aided me.

Becky

Posted at 7:29 PM on July 5, 2013

I don’t think Riley and Robert should go together because Kristen and Robert should get back and the reason y Kristen might have fled away to Paris could be because she feels bad that her friend would go out with the love of her life and I bet Kristen regrets Robert from leaving and misses him

Sincerely,

Becky

clarisse Gonzales

Posted at 1:20 AM on June 27, 2013

I’ll take the side of Katy.She’s absolutely right.Although I’m an avid fan of RObsten couple,but that’s fair enough for Robert.He deserves someone else.A better person who will truly love him.so sad about them,but reality always hurts

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 10:36 AM on June 17, 2013

Why would you believe Robert Kristen or Katy , Tell this media any thing about they private life. And you people are commenting as it is true. Have you ever seen the media try to put a microphone to Robert or Kristen mouth and ask them these questions . That is the way the media is suppose to work. The media is not suppose to do all the talking . And not be putting words in people mouth. It is like they are seating down and writing it story. For one thing I do not understand you people. You say you are Rob or Kristen fans/ And you are helping the media make money off Robert And Kristen. You know that it is no way they know what Robert or Kristen are saying. Robert and Kristen do they talking to their fans on YOUTUBE, [rk your look is my Turning page ] [rk you were the one ] [rk I won`t give up on us ] [Rob fight for this love ] [rk next to me ] There are more that they are talking to you And they are telling you . They will not give up the easy.

guest 0

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 14, 2013

this text lie was debunked and now Katy is talking trash about Kristen. This all lies and Katy would be a fool to talk trash because that is what everybody says about her.

Rani

Posted at 3:56 AM on July 26, 2013

I agree.. I mean why would katy do that. Kristen was an amazing girl, I miss RobSten