Robert Pattinson Always Threw Kristen Stewart’s Cheating In Her Face

Thu, May 23, 2013 7:28pm EDT by 104 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Affair
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Be Real most youknow for a fact that you would never truley let it go just like that if you chose to attempt to reconsile.

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 23, 2013

Oh please there is no way it was just one kiss. The fact that they even had that secret rendezvous in such a casual manner shows that this has happened before. Liberty’s Interviews and all the one on one dinners Rupert had with her as “a friend” pretty much verify that there was something going on from even when the film was being made. And Why always attack Rob for feeling the way he does? If someone completely betrayed your trust is it not natural that you feel insecure especially when she never completely cut off contact with the man she cheated with? He never should’ve even attempted to reconcile just leave her an move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea, all of whom have more facial expressions that Ms. Monotone Kristen Stewart.

Roxy

Posted at 11:07 PM on May 23, 2013

You are right. But now he has closure. He has gotten everything off his chest and can freely move on with no regrets. She is downright stupid. Men like Pattinson only come once in a life-time and not even that. I doubt she will ever find someone as unique and special as Robert. He hasn’t healed and I don’t blame him. I wouldn’t trust that person ever again.

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 23, 2013

Besides she’s cheated on her last BF (Michael whatever from sky high) too and look where he is now dating a much more attractive woman with a personality. So obviously Rob can move on too.

Jane

Posted at 7:57 AM on May 24, 2013

@roxy. You mean pattinson the closet cheater? The one secretly out with “milk jugs”. Lol. Too funny.

me

Posted at 1:32 AM on May 24, 2013

@Be Real most youknow for a fact that you would never truley let it go just like that if you chose to attempt to reconsile
when a 40+ year old man wants to cheat on his wife he usually doesn’t do it in broad daylight on the street. So i would take all the cheating with a grain of salt.

honesty

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 23, 2013

Obviously something was unsettled for him this whole past year. Maybe deep down he never bought her story even tho he wanted to. This guy was madly in love with her look at the old pictures before July. After July he never looked at her the same way. If the Rupert story is true he was right to not trust her, but he did try. When you betray someone you pay a price, being reminded of your betrayal may be one of the prices you pay. Think of that before you cheat!!

aquarius64

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 23, 2013

So far Gossip Cop has not debunked the Rupert text….

Gone With the Wind!

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 24, 2013

There is no way to de-bunk or even say if that is true that a text even happened unless someone close to the situation starts talking.
That’s not gonna happen, so I guess we’ll never know.

Liz

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 23, 2013

When I was young and had a boyfriend we were pretty serious and ONE TIME he cheated on me and he was really sorry for hurting me and I forgave him and we got back together after a little time of being apart but not once did I ever bring the affair up and never rub it in his face. The reason we broke up was he got into a wrong group of so call friends and all he want to do was drink and do drugs and he got pretty mean and I wasn’t going to take it

Gone With the Wind!

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 24, 2013

@Liz you’re right, you forgave him so you don’t keep throwing in is face the fact he cheated.
My dad cheated on my mom several times and she always took him back. The last time was the worst though.He had a baby with the other woman and the woman died. The child went to live with her mom’s sister and was abused and neglected. My mom took her in and she’s now a happy healthy 15 year old honor student.
My mom is a saint! and my dad should be kissing her feet everyday!
My dad was always a good father but a terrible husband. The other woman never had a chance. He told her so many lies it’s crazy!
Sometimes my dad will say something about another person cheating on their spouse and my mom will have to shut him up by letting him know, he did even worse, so he has no room to judge anyone else.
If you say you forgive the person, don’t keep throwing it in their face.
When he knew he couldn’t for give her, at least for right now. He should have told her and went on by his way. Not wait all this time nd then split up.
I wish them both well.

Liz

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 24, 2013

@Gone with the Wind I agree with you

Kris' Star

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 23, 2013

—ard to her if how is always hitting her over the head with this. Sorry in my opinion he is a very ugly,mean ,self centered not caring about anybody but himself ,cheater .Katy Perry story is absolutely true.His team is trying to cover this up by saying he caught her texting Rupert.Kristen is alone in this because Ruth her manager/agent has done nothing to help her because Katy Perry is her client. Pattinson will get out of this somehow and of course it will be at Kristen’s expense.More hate on her shoulders.I think the trip to NYC opened her eyes and I hope she kicked Pattinson out of her life and doesn’t allow him back.Kristen find someone to love you for you not someone who uses you and when he has got every thinkMONEY,FAME,NAME RECOGNITION off of you ditches you for Katy Perry.He no longer needs you.Kristen ,pull yourself up forget about this A$$ WIPE and Shine girl Shine

Michele

Posted at 9:39 PM on May 23, 2013

I don’t see why this is being turned around on Rob when it’s Kristen who broke the trust in the first place. He tried, which is more than I would have done. Until you have been in his position, you have no idea the hurt that is caused when one partner betrays another the way she did. And not only that, he gets to see the full pictures of it, the reminders splashed everywhere. And if it’s true about that text on her phone? Good riddance to her. Rob can do so much better.

Margaret

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 23, 2013

lena

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 23, 2013

Bullying young women and the worst handling British and American media, what I have seen since the death of Princess Diana. Kristen receives from all sides. For one kiss?!
Tornadoes, floods NYC, toples Katy Midleton, nude and sex Prince Harry, shot small children in American schools, suicide sisters in London after K.midleton pregnancy, Witherspoon drunk and pregnant and more and more about what people might write.
But we’ll hitting all year bullying, verbal aggression, insults, invading privacy, vulgarities 23-year-old young actress Kristen Stewart. For one kiss?!
It is a documented attack on her person and it’s absolutely unbelievably disgusting and unacceptable. Stop people!

trista

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 23, 2013

Come on, they should have never gotten back together. If he was always going to throw Sanders in her face, what a depressing life that would be. Then again, maybe he had a reason to always through Sanders in her face. If the tabs are correct, she never cut ties with him. The best decision was finally made for them to go their separate ways. good luck to both of them.

oatmeal44

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 23, 2013

Chivalry is dead..what happened to fighting for the woman you love? I guess stringing one along and reminding them of there short comings is the way to go. No winners in this – Rob -Kris- Fans-.Keeping them in the spot light makes everyone dislike them more.

@oatmeal44

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 24, 2013

What happened to honestly and staying faithful to ‘the one you love’? I guess trying again and having that trust thrown back into your face by still contacting your married lover is the way to go?

iuyuyuiyyiu

Posted at 9:02 PM on May 23, 2013

There has been discussion over who the Toyoto Camry belongs to: Rob or Kristen Stewart. It is Rob’s car. He has owned a Toyoto Camry for quite some time. If you recall, in a Jay Leno appearance he said he has a Camry “for when I’m feeling sporty

hmmm,

Posted at 8:48 PM on May 23, 2013

Kristen right hand is without a gold ring.

PotH

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 24, 2013

Thanks God. Good for her.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Posted at 8:43 PM on May 23, 2013

Apparently Kristen will need to change her career, she doesn’t have any movie to film by now. I guess that Kristen actress career is ending Kristen you don’t have work, so Rob have a lot of movie to film……

Jane

Posted at 12:51 AM on May 24, 2013

@bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb apparently you live under a rock. The big shoe – than camp x-ray films in mid July after the big shoe. Not sure when seasons of dust with James Franco starts than swath2. I saw a posting that big shoe start 6/17/2013. Not only do you live under a rock you live in a different planet. Have ever heard about not speaking unless you know what your saying? Otherwise it just shows your ignorance.

Jane

Posted at 12:53 AM on May 24, 2013

@bbbbbbbbbb forgot to ask—— can you not count either?

Who's the idiot Jane?????

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 24, 2013

Jane, and which rock have you been living under? The Big shoe has been shelved with no pre-production date and Jim Sturgess starts filming Eliza Graves around then, No-one has ever heard of Camp x-ray or Seasons of dust except the crappy gossip sites, Rotten Tomatoes or IMDB has nothing under those names and SWATH2 has been shelved until AT LEAST next summer due to no interest, they can not even find a director to film it! So what planet are YOU living on, and you know nothing about what you have wrote, ignorant muppet.

SLOW

Posted at 8:40 PM on May 23, 2013

@guest please WHAT EXACTLY SHOULD ROB STAND UP FOR HER FROM? Kristen is the one who cheated . Kristen is the one who loves attention soooooo much she went for a MARRIED FATHER OF TWO A DIRECTOR GOT CAUGHT AND OPENED ALL THESE DOORS TO THIS TSUNAMI OF UNNEEDED ATTENTION. IT WAS ALL KRISTEN. HOW ON EARTH DO YOU EXPECT ROB TO PROTECT HER AFTER HUMMILIATING HIM LIKE THAT? You dont hsve 50+ pictures of him cheating its no use accusing someone without proof. How fo you know there was no sex ever ? You are just so scared to see this for what it is and thaf is kristen went for a hollywood director in hollywood…that smells like THE CASTING COUCH. DO YOU EXPECT ROB TK LOOK AWAY AS IF ITS OK FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND TO BE CAUGHT IN THE CASTING COUCH ON CAMERA AND SPREAD ALL OVER THE INTERNET?

stealth

Posted at 8:45 PM on May 23, 2013

Do you know whats funny? Her fans say rob is a cheater and we know for a FACT that kris is the CHEATER but if rob is so not good for her why fo they ALWAYS fight for this REDICULOUS robsten nonsense. Their relationshil has been turned into a FREAK CIRCUS SHOW!!!

rachash83

Posted at 8:40 PM on May 23, 2013

Seriously, has anyone ever been cheated on? It hurts! I can’t blame him for not totally forgiving her…it is ALWAYS in the back of your mind and it hurts like hell.

guest43

Posted at 9:00 AM on May 24, 2013

I’ve never been cheated on. My dad cheated on my mom several times and she kept taking him back.
I think women will put up with it more so then men.
This last time he cheated, he had a baby with a woman 6 houses away from my mom.
My mom was devastated and so was the woman.He told that woman so many lies and broke her heart. She thought she had a good man. NOT!
The woman died months later from a brain bleed, leaving behind a 4year old child.
Right after that my mom had a brain bleed but she survived. The doctor calls her a miracle, because not only is she alive. She’s walking talking and independent. the only thing she can’t do is drive anymore.
The child is now being raised by my mom and dad, after living with her mom’s sister for a year and being abused.
She is now a 15 year old High school honor student.
My mom is a saint!
My mom brings up the cheating as well when they argue. Dad has to understand though, that she’s put up with a lot from him. Now she’s raising his child from that affair and the child calls her mom.
It hurts like hell she once told me. I didn’t talk to m y dad for a year after that happened.
If Rob kept bringing up the make-out scandal, I don’t see how they could’ve fixed things if he kept shoving that in her face.
My mom knows the signs if she thinks my dad will stray again. When she spots it, she’ll put him back in place by telling him, this is his LAST!!! CHANCE!!!
That usually shuts him down. Its just sad she has to do that.
I think he has a problem, but they never went to counseling.
I just wish KS/RP well as they go their separate ways.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 23, 2013

He dumped her at last and is much better off without her. Now she can fade into obscurity where she belongs. She has no upcoming projects, SW2 may or may not ever get made. Universal sure isn’t in a hurry. The Big Shoe funding fell through and it’s dead, too. The public is tired of seeing her dirty hair and torn tee shirts and now that Rob’s dropped her, she’s totally irrelevant.

Jane

Posted at 12:56 AM on May 24, 2013

@bbbbbbbbbb. Showing your ignorance again chica. Do a little research before u say anything again. Geeeeeeez

Margaret

Posted at 8:33 PM on May 23, 2013

Hate to say it but as a women and a mum I told you one hes a man and it will have hurt and 2 hes English we dont forgive hardly ever. Can you imagine her life for the past 9mnths everytome they argie he shoves it in her face THE THING IS its normal There was only 2 chances for them NO chance and fk all chance They were never going to get back The kid deluded ehrself She wanted ot be back with im so much she put up with all kinds of crap Men do do this stuff everyday to women Men not all but more than wed like need to control and the power it gives them
They are ususally quiet introverted reserved people who hide their anger rage and frustration HIDE under smilees Imagine her films outside of TWI hits his MAJOR BOMBS
That too wouldnt have helped their romance Then her making SNW he had to know it was going to be MAJOR did he suport her NOPE he came 1 time to the set all tihs is well documented and phtgraphed UK Daily Mail Princess Dianas paper Rest of the time he spent with family pals muso pals pubs clubs left her so she was a right Target for some older man give her the kindness support and slowly lead to a CRUSH Next thing we see in Rob and Kristen in Cannes forst eveer kiss and so staged her back to railing he lens in kissing her and whips her around as if to say SEE its her!!! That was the only tume weve seen them kiss Maybe back in March when he returned there may have been a kiss im not sure? IM sure he felt something for ehr all thoase years
At least I hope he did I dont blame him for not being able to cope to forgive but he should have finished wih her when he was in Ozz I know the mind of Engliahmen Im married to 1 untill the day he decided he didnt want her and didnt mind if she slept with anyone HE would have kept her
We British are very ruthless its in our DNA it now seems he longer longer wants her no longer even likes her and is willing to go to any lengths to destroy her becareful what you wish for

Blue

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 23, 2013

Who’s camp is this coming from? Seriously…if she was still in contact with RS, which it seems she was..then “Hello??” of course Rob would bring it up, if I recall correctly, the main condition of them getting back together and giving it another try was she was not to have any contact with the leach..
Another thing that was said is that Rob was just so sick of all the reminders, constant reminders. Which I put the blame squarely on the media for, since July I don’t think I’ve read one article since about either of them, even when talking about Breaking Dawn II that did not have the line “when Kristen cheated on Robert with her SWATH Director Rupert Sanders last July” Heck I’ve been around a LONG time, and I don’t believe I’ve ever seen witch hunts in the media as I have in the last few years. What on earth are they teaching at J School these days? Disgusting.

Margaret

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 23, 2013

I dont know either but it wouldnt be Kristens family media Management nor hopefullyher friends
IM as certain as anyone can be she wouldnt be in contact with Sanders if you really think about it
If when they had parted back in JUly if she had waited ob that Libertywould divrce him
He didnt live with her from day 2 after the photos were shown few days later she restarted her moddeling jobs in New York so she was really upset NOT Id think she was chuffed to bits
Best chance to get rid of him their marriage according to her wasnt a good one so yayya her
California doesnt have a fault systema she chose to Diviorce him there not Britain
BY January Kristen and RS could have slowly shown themselves yes there would have been a few comments but it would have like AJ and Brad Pitt sooner or later it would have been accepted Rob would have got on with his life from the prev July and life would have returned to normal
He would probably have net someone else thats IF he hadnt already! She could then have worked in films taken the film she knocked back There is plenty of presidents she and RS could have folowed if they were having an affair. BUT she didnt did she? She went back to Rob
Thats late September worked hard so it seemed to make it work till a week or so ago
NOW if she did text Rupert which I dont beleive why?
Shes not been seen with him Shes given up loads to stay with Rob it makes no sense at all
I dont know who said she was texting him I dont know who said Rob turned up at her house day after his NO SHOW at the party shed thrown for him Hed spent the day and evening with KP there are pictures Youor not sayng he waklked in calmly as she was showring chatted to her rooted around for her phone opened it to take piccies of her naked in HER shower on HER phone and saw texts from RS sorry dont beleive it and it makes no sence timeline wise NOW if hed said hed found a TEXT BEFORE he went to NY and thats why he didnt see her or go to the BALL maybe I might just think hmmmmm BUT he didnt his people who ever they are didnt check times and dates ITS like Kristen ran to Talor Swifts house we now know she didnt she couldnt have Taylor wasnt in her home that day The only sighting of Rob in the prev day or so before his no show party and afterwards was him going to her house to collect his clothes So they broke up BEFORE
Theyve been followed constantly SO how did he go to her house under cover of darkness at 3am in the morning after his birthday NO he was seen with KP drunk at 2am makes no sencse at all
I dont know who started this rumour BUT I think I know why If Rob is with KP and if he is I hpe hes happy really I do BUT again it makes a sort of sense KP had buggared off to the Bahams BEFORE the break up byt what 24hrs? Shes out of it cleanskin So hes protected her and her reputaion or so he thought. Now his behaviurs being questioned and he cant have that So all of a sudden its all change it wasnt cos he couldnt live with what shed done NO NOW its she was texting Rupert. If this is so wrong my advice to her is to sue said mags and online blogs Make them show her the courst the texts make them prove that what they wrote was true This has to stop its getting beyond silliness its getting wicked BUT if the girl did contact Rupert Id not blame her either If Rob was fking around treating her badly as people are reporting maybe she rang him in desperation cos at leats they have 1 thing in common they made bad mistake
Id say to ROB be a man deny these rumours they make you look bad and now theres no way you can wheeel KP out EVER if shes incvolved in anyway Her carrears ruined as would yours be people would automaticaly say AHHH now we know why!

Levonor

Posted at 8:20 PM on May 23, 2013

If he can no forget, blame the media. Every article that mention krestin they mention the cheating.

Nancy Kaye

Posted at 8:20 PM on May 23, 2013

According to blindgossip.com, their relationship was not real but born in the PR office, complete with binding contract, and ending August, 2013. She fell in love with Rob but his interest was never completely returned. Their relationship was nothing more than a savvy PR move and nothing more. Rob was never into her and in fact detested her selfishness and sense of superiority she exhibited to almost everyone around her who could not help her climb the Hollywood latter.

guest

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 23, 2013

We don’t care anymore about Rob the guy who never stood up for you. I always knew he was the drama the drama queen. He couldn’t decide what to do. He is still just trying to make his cheating seem ok. He should have stayed away from you after he got back from Australia. I never believe these source stories but if he really threw it up to you he is a bigger a## than I thought. Cruel even. Good by Rob. She loved you and she made a mistake. No sex, just a kiss.

Kristen you are free, even though it hurts, you will make it. Get you life back . Three movies I know of in the works. Be strong. Get back to you, You know that strong girl with the pretty face, who was born to shine. Good by to Rob.

@julijac

Posted at 8:04 PM on May 23, 2013

So she got a tex doesn’t mean anything rob led her on to get even with her hope your happy she has stayed true to you are you that inscure you hurt her back

twi0709

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 23, 2013

Yes is is that inscure—-he has absolutely no feeling for anyone but himself, and his rotten, mean ugly manager and team all they care about is money & keeping Rob in the headline—he can’t even act—his last 2 movies were bombs I am glad I didn’t spend my hard earned money to go and see them, however I have seen Kristen’s movies at least twice SWATH I have seen 8 times I love her. KRISTEN you need to get a new group of people in your camp—Ruth is not helping you at all
you deserve better—-my group of gal friends are all over 40 and we truly love you Kristen and have not use for Rob

PotH

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 24, 2013

@twi0709 agree

guest43

Posted at 8:02 PM on May 23, 2013

I understand that he couldn’t forget that she made out with RS. but if he says he forgave her he can’t keep bringing that S###! up every time they get into it.
He lying to her and himself, he should just be man enough to say I can’t forgive you right now or ever so We should break up now before we hurt each other anymore then we already have.
There is no staying friends either. You take your dog and I’ll take mine, when we run into each other we’ll say hello and keep moving. I wish you well.
Why couldn’t he have done something like that?
I don’t really believe these stories but it’s nice to speculate and converse with others on the subject though:)

Vanessa

Posted at 7:55 PM on May 23, 2013

YES WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG IN MANY WAYS, but if this story is true, I doing think its fair on Robs part to continue to throw this in Kristens face. The cheating happened almost a year ago. he can’t hold this over her head for the rest of her life, she know what she did wrong, she suffered enough. If he can’t get over it then its on him, she did all the apologizing and pleading she can do. He can’t be using that same card over and over. Kristen also shouldn’t be letting him throw that at her, there is only so much one person can take. She should have walked out if hekept throwing the cheating at her.that’s just my opinion.

Aleisa

Posted at 7:45 PM on May 23, 2013

HL leave rob and Kirsten alone

TWIHARDCHERRYBOMB

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 23, 2013

Aleisha thank you! The truth is we can all speculate on what we thought broke them up but he truth is No one REALLY knows other than Robsten. I Do LOTHE the media for ALWAYS bringing up the cheating. They NEVER wanted Robsten to heal thy Always wanted them to hurt. Let them heal whether together (hopefully) or apart just PLEASE STOP WITH THE CHEATING CRAP & LEAVE. THEM. ALONE. ALREADY.