Rihanna’s Father: I Want Her To Get Back Together With Chris Brown

Courtesy Instagram

Johnny bryan

Posted at 7:19 AM on June 13, 2013

They have 2 be 2gether just because they’re meant 4 eachother

annbarb

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 30, 2013

WHO CARE’S ANY MORE HE LIED SO? THATS WHAT IMPORTANT IS TRUTH? CHRIS DON’T KNOW HIMSELF? SO SAD, KEEP THE HOES CHRIS AND ALL THREE, MAYBE THIER’S MORE I DON’T CARE? BYE!

nadine

Posted at 11:21 PM on May 26, 2013

Chris Brown don’t know who he want to be with, make up your mind!!!

pam

Posted at 3:13 AM on May 26, 2013

Chris brown is headed for destruction. Its sad because he has so much potential to be great
He says hs haters cnt bring hm down but he is hs own enemy nd hinderance frm truly being awesome. Lets jst hope he realises it before its too late. I still love hs usic bt hv lost all respect for hm as as a person

Sasha

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 25, 2013

Rihanna dad is the dumbest dad ive ever seen how you gon b a fan of a guy that hit yo daughter smh him and riri can get off his b****** real talk chris brown dont want her so fall bacc
TeamBreezy I am the Female Breezy

annbarb

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 30, 2013

SASHA, IM DO GLAD IM NOT FAMOUS? ONE THING I HATE IS PEOPLE TO BRING ELDER”S IN THIER COMMENT UNLESS? ITS RESPECTFUL? NOW, IF YOU BELIEVE THIS BLOG IN EVERYTHING THEY SAY? THEM WHOSE DUM HERE? HUH! HALF TRUTH HALF LIES, THATS IT AND SOME OF IT THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? NEED BRAINS??

Roxy

Posted at 11:27 PM on May 24, 2013

Poor guy. What can he possibly see in CB? As much as many of us love to see them together, they just can’t be. They clash and they’re a bomb. They will always be fighting and arguing. Rihanna also needs to know that she is too demanding and likes to boss men around and no man wants to be told. That goes against their manhood. So she has a lot of things to change if she wants to settle down. Either she wants a man or a puppy that follows her all over the place. Chris on the other hand is still immature and his youth is a fleeting glance that will vanish in no time because of his drinking and womanizing. He is not a good catch. Just leave them alone. The relationship ran its course. Let her find someone else. There are more fish in the sea.

MsJustSaying

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 24, 2013

Mr Fenty…..he s just doing his best too support his very beautiful, talented, and rich daughter, what do you think this man suppose to say negative about his daughter,. If he wanted to say something he couldn’t because her haters on these blogs have called her everything but the child of GOD. Lol and I always lol about it . Now they want to throw this man under the bus for speaking out for his daughter. Maybe, just maybe this man know something you who are guessing don’t. Once again, for the sake of sanity…..GET OVER YOURSELVES. Life is too short to be so bitter. There is a cure for hating…….read the Holy Bible r you gonna go to hell. And Rihanna won’t be there….only the devils you are cheering for . Msjustsaying*****keeping it real 100%. Hi Daddy Fenty. Forgive Rihanna haters. Lol and lol

MsJustSaying

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 24, 2013

Did anyone see her with her legs open to these men she is being accused of? Hell to the NO! People with these small minds always seem to think that if a man and a woman is the presence of each other, that they are humping. Pathetic and stinking thinking. Get over yourselves!!!!!Rihanna is a young,beautiful and rich woman. Men are going to pursue her. And every woman who has it like that, knows what I am talking about. I give my love thang to one man, while I enjoy the chase of other men. It keeps me knowing I am beautiful not only to my main man, but others as well. I will never believe she is a skank. One man at a time for her and it doesnt mean she humping their pricks off. People only see and believe what they want to believe about someone they are hating on. I am so glad she has decided to move on. She gave her heart to a man she loved and that is nothing so stupid about that,because Chris Brown was pursuing her through his songs…..and I know her haters know this, so she put her self out there for him, to see what it do and what it be like. She saw and realized he is still playing his schoolboy games……now….Thank God!!!!!!! I truly hope she has moved on for GOOD! But in the future, whatever she decides in her life and she’s happy, I will be happy for her. I am msjustsaying:-) :-) :-) keeping it real…….#1 fan for life. I know this you can’t keep good woman down. Rihanna….too rich to be hitched. Do your thang !!!!!Girl…..later …..haters.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

annbarb

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 30, 2013

I KNOW THATS RIGHT? THEY DON’T KNOW HALF WHATS REALLY GOING ON? JUST WHAT HL- GETS FROM ONE OF THEM AT THAT CAMP JRYAN, MOSTLY DO THE TALKING!

Disney Vasquez † (@Hawaii1987)

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 24, 2013