Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Postponed Wedding To Save Relationship

splashnews

Emily

Posted at 3:28 AM on September 14, 2013

Mily is really bad

Tiny Punch

Posted at 3:59 AM on June 27, 2013

Although everyone has been complaining, or making rude judgements, about Miley’s new haircut, I must say, I absolutely adore it. She is such a gorgeous young lady, that no matter what she wears, or how her hair is cut, she will always look good. It is original, and I think it is extremely flattering, especially of her extrvagent personality. I am going into high school this year, and I was seriously considering this cut, though I suppose I can wait until University, as anyone who is different gets bullied a lot, and I am going to be bullied enough as it is. However, that is exactly what I admire about Miley Cyrus, she is not afraid of those people. Tiny Punch

Mayela

Posted at 11:09 AM on June 26, 2013

In think maybe its just time to face the facts. Miley is not the same little teen pop star or Hannah Montana like she used to be. And every body has to face that even me. She used to be my idol. She still is because she is the reason I ever even wanted to start singing. But so what if she changes. People its just this little thing that’s called LIFE.

Calvin

Posted at 6:47 AM on May 24, 2013

James, you are too fooled by Artiste Image.. Image is just business…

james

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 23, 2013

He got engaged to Miley Cyrus. Then goes by some time and she chops off her hair and transforms into a different women. It’s not what he originally thought… so he may be questioning it. I really thought she was soo gorgeous until she chopped her hair off and started dressing extra slutty. lol Okay well she doesn’t dress extra slutty it’s just that her no bra thing and side boob action has come up way too much haha. She is someone else from who he thought he was going to marry and maybe now he is realizing that especially in a woman’s 20 she GROWS UP a lot and changes… and he’s probably thinking “do i want this?”…

sara

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 17, 2013

your right miles she was my idol i loved her soooo much every day i spend lerning all about her but now i cant believe i’m saying this but i hate her i liked her normal look and normal her and her songs i loved them but now ouuuush i hate them tooo

Emily

Posted at 3:30 AM on September 14, 2013

Oh she wants it she wants it a lot from her being you now what in that video she wants it a lot it just so hard bowing that is mily cryres