London Terror Murder: 4 Brave Women Stopped Machete Killers

Thu, May 23, 2013 9:50am EDT by 12 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Gloria

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 29, 2013

Evidently no 911…Mexico city let the motorcycle guy hit by truck lay in the vacant lot where he was thrown from the bike for an hour…I know because my friend and I waited with him and she took his info and belongings so people would not come and steal all he had and strip the injured body…..

Jim Arnold

Posted at 12:08 PM on May 23, 2013

Quote from one of the witnesses:

“The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it”

What the hell does that mean anyway?

Mae

Posted at 11:45 AM on May 23, 2013

What’s up with the people who did NOTHING and just watched???

loyallegalamerican

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 26, 2013

The most cowardly of all is David Cameron and his TOLERANT GOVERNMENT! Decades of left wing ideology has made cowards of the British my WW2 101st airborne DAD WAS SO PROUD OF!

DC

Posted at 10:55 AM on May 27, 2013

@ loyallegalamerican: oh clueless one! You need to go back to David Cameron’s predessors for the folly that PM Cameron is dealing with now.

incaunipocrit

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 23, 2013

Reblogged this on The Blogspaper.

Wanda

Posted at 10:30 AM on May 23, 2013

Women are some of the strongest creatures on this planet! We have to be.
Women give birth to the future we have to be strong.
You mean to tell me not one man stepped forward to help? maybe it was for the best that it was women though. We are seen as the weaker sex,but I know for a fact we are not! and this story just proves it.
God Bless us all.

Tony

Posted at 3:42 PM on May 23, 2013

Apparently the attackers threatened the men in the vicenty but allowed the women to appraoch and tend tthe victime

loyallegalamerican

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 26, 2013

WHAT MEN? I dont know how outrage and nature did not push these guys to do SOMETHING, get a car and run over the killers, SOMETHING! However, just as in America, if they took proper action, their TRAITOROUS GOVT would have prosecuted them! My HERO DAD spent 1-1/2 years in London prior to D-DAY and he idolized British bravery , Im glad he wasn’t here to see Britain OR HIS BELOVED USA!

Ken

Posted at 10:27 AM on May 23, 2013

People stood around and did nothing while these thugs butchered the poor guy – and it took the police twenty minutes to respond…

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:06 AM on May 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny) and commented:
Damn!!!! Hate this kinda things happen :(

Robb7

Posted at 9:44 AM on May 23, 2013

I know this is a gossip site — but boy is it good to see an article that celebrates these VERY brave women!!