Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Can Reconcile Despite Fight

Thu, May 23, 2013 9:00pm EST by 120 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Reconcile
SplashNews

Hanna

Posted at 11:50 PM on May 28, 2013

That Perry chick is ugly if Robert Pattinson is think of dating her it no comp to Kristen Stewart he should find someone nice like Reese

Hanna

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 28, 2013

Who Care About these two ! SICK and tired of hearing about these two, move on to something new, let hear about someone else stop sitting on this story not unless Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sandler get together then that would be a story!

Lilac

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 28, 2013

She’s a dirty ho.

angie

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 29, 2013

Lilac that is cruel. How old are you 6. SHE Is not a ho. She made a bad mistake and bled for it publicly for 10 months. I know you never make mistakes. Yeah right. Please wish them both happiness and love someday. You should be influenced by the love they had for each other and throw your cruelty away. It is counterproductive.

paty

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 27, 2013

robsten forvever asi es amigos esto es mas de una pelea pero al rato volveran a estar juntos otra vez vamos kristen no dejes el camino libre a la katy perra es una perra esa no es amiga de nadie lucha por tu amor y conkistalo

Maneee...u dont know me

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 27, 2013

Robsten forvever…..sure they should reconcile…

angie

Posted at 4:32 PM on May 29, 2013

That is cruel. They were two of a kind and were wonderful together. Well he loved their love life but couldn’t get past the cheating. I hope they both mature and find happiness.

Maneee...u dont know me

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 27, 2013

Go go Robsten……..Love ya lots…

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 27, 2013

No one would want them to stay together if they are miserable but who ever they meet subsequently there will be doubt is it for my money or notoriety ie all the wrong reasons to have a meaningful relationship ,self doubt as well if they are not really over one another.Fortunately they will both be occupied soon filming so I wonder how all this will play out,happily for both I hope away from all media.

Rose Ann Remoto

Posted at 6:35 AM on May 27, 2013

let them, reconcile!!!!

Margaret

Posted at 2:56 AM on May 27, 2013

She had her first boy friend at 14 then went straight to Rob 17/18
Shes never had a sinlge teenager life dating htough for ehr I imagine it would have been hrd but she never got the chance So I see her escape from male partners the ones she has with her girlfirend all of us have girlfriends even me a middle aged MUM has pals I call on when Im low
IM sorry Id be every suprised it they got therapy together too much nastiness and bitterness
Im sure they can find some sort of help if they feel they need to talk to someone whos not involved
Thier own Therapist not together Its a New start for RP and a new start and more for Kristen
This is going to be the first time since she was 14 theres no man in her life IM sure it will care her
Its hard I had to go to a funeral last week and hbbie arrived late over 300 people there
That brings life in to perspective he was not even 50! I was alone OK with pals but OH I felt like a shag on a rock(bird) with out him Shes no different shes like us ladies a women
Her new film July protected by film shooting she wont be available for many paps she will be safe
He also new film July same goes for him unless he follows his usual practise and goes out getting pissed MIND you just never know Kristen may say FK it may as well be hung for a sheep and go enjoy her down time too Id actually like to see it see her laugh dance with her pals have a tipple and enjoy life as a single women for the first time in her life

angie

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 29, 2013

Yeah Margaret. They both need down time to see what really matters to both of them. .

Samuelle 40

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 27, 2013

Rob now seen out with Perry is it revenge rebound or two friends consoling one another ,thought Rob had more taste especially with her reputation.Rob no good running away from problem sort it with Kristen properly have therapy or you will never be happy with anyone .Not saying go back but get over it in a rational way for both of you to move on with your sanity.

angie

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 29, 2013

Yeah Samuelle40. Katy was just waiting to pounce.Started last year with her comment to Kristen that if Kris and Rob ever split she would like to date him and was always around when Kris wasnt and urged Rob to dump her. Missery wanted company and did you notice she was conveniently in the Bahamas when they split. Hope Rob can see past her blobs.

Margeta

Posted at 10:00 PM on May 26, 2013

HL leave it alone, I reckon she done her time of being kicked and accused, bullied and losing confidence in this relationship….betrayed by friends, boyfriend over one mistakes….. CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY KRISTEN…..LIVE AND LEARN……….

Kristen deserve better and its time for her to move to better things…..She is strong and full of spirit….There are better men out there for you who would love to date you…..Just don’t compare all men to Rob….You had a wonderful three years of being together….Its time to celebrate the single life and find yourself a strong man who will worship the ground you walk on….Dont chase after them, let them men chase after you…..As your momma said you were born to shine and shine away all the tears, all the negativity and reflect on the positive….I wish you all the best from one of your many fans

angie

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 29, 2013

Very well put. She should go out have freeminded fun. Definitely sta y away from Rob. Any contact wouldd push him further away an worse hate you.

angie

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 29, 2013

MAEGETA. I agree. I hope there is no revenge dating on both their parts. He respected her when she cheated and I hope she respects him and as hard as it will be to show him she respects him or he will hate herand will be destructive to her healing.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:47 AM on May 26, 2013

Louise Its not a matter of leave Rob alone its leave both of them alone enough has been said about all of it so many times by Fans/haters who are never going to change their opinions so about time they called time.Both need to get on with lives and be happy.

Louise

Posted at 2:18 PM on May 25, 2013

Come on, it’s over. Everybody move on. Leave Rob alone. He should be out having a good time. At his age, he needs to have lots of “friends” before settling down. So every time he’s seen talking, flirting, etc. he’s just being a normal young guy. Not necessary to report every time he looks at a woman, or whatever they do these days. (I’m old, so I don’t really know) ha

Margaret

Posted at 3:05 AM on May 27, 2013

At his age for gods sake women hes 27 not 17 hes a fuly grown man Men of lesser age than him are figting for their country Its about time he settled down not carried on his boozing and clubbing He a man not a teenager early 20s Hes had a ball untill this last 10mnths doing going being what ever he wanted money no object and the last 10mnths well they were of his own doing he could have finished with ehr 3 times he didnt ITS fine for him to flirt BUT NOT when your supposedly in a relatioship with someone else you dont go danicung pubbing it clubbng it with KP and other women when you in a relatioship THAT romance ended late April Id say and was just hangin by a thread and FOR all we knoe Kristen may have thrown him out of the house NON of us kow we all think it was him what just what if it was her Shed had enough and all this texting and showering nudie opiccies etc was him trying to get even YOU dont know nor do I
Louise IM a middle aged women but if somethings not right and I wasnt for him or her nto at all
I like millions wanted them to make up BUT sumat in the state of Denamrks rotten
I dislike him now wish him no hatred but hes a coward a whimp hes no man hes an ex for one

niki

Posted at 12:45 AM on May 25, 2013

No reconciliation required Rob is done with the cheater , She was still in touch with Rupert

Fan

Posted at 3:58 AM on May 25, 2013

How do you no she was still in touch because you read it grow up you don’t no if she is still in touch or not

angie

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 29, 2013

Nikita do you really believe that after almost a year of her bleeding to hold onto him. If anything someome is playing a cruel trick. The director for Snow White sequel was picked a long time ago and why would a studio even address her request if it is true.. She was just happy to get the part not make waves. Love them both and wish them luck love happiness

Samuelle 40

Posted at 9:14 PM on May 24, 2013

So Rob was in a bar talking to girls was he touching them up kissing them or just talking.Dont tell me if you saw him in bar you wouldn’t go and speak to him if you had the chance unles of course you didn’t like him.,has he got to sit alone all night.

Ellenj49

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 24, 2013

Lies, lies, and more lies! The Rupert thing has been run in the ground. Move on. Leave them be.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 24, 2013

Cindra just wish they would run off somewhere else to escape all this.rubbish that is being printed about them.to make matters even worse .Still think all very strange who’s to say Kristens stuff isn’t being taken out as well and that it is att Robs house as well and we know nothing about any of it at all.and why should we .Sure both are miserable but time will tell -Rob runs off to work and Kristen left in LA haven’t we seen all this before .She now has some work so that will help only time will tell Neither will be happy if seen out with other people so hopefully this will not start up again.

Rob free

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 24, 2013

They tried it twice it did not work out , they have called it quits . it is for the best

Liz

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 24, 2013

Everyone will always have their own opinion, I wish people would not be so mean. All I have to say is that I love them both and really loved them as a couple, I can’t see them with anyone else, and hope I don’t have to :( However, it is their life and they will live their life as they want just like we all have a right to do. I really believe their love was real and of course I did hate what Kristen did, but I love her regardless because everyone makes mistakes. I hope they will find their way back to each other, I truly believe they are soul mates. Despite Kristen’s mistake that was so public and despite the fact I absolutely love Rob as well. I’m sure Rob is not perfect himself, so everyone that talks all this crap about Kristen needs to stop. I’m sure not one of us is perfect.

angie

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 29, 2013

Good Lisa spot on

W

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 24, 2013

I just saw a pic of Rob and girls in a bar during his week in NY on Robsten site. No wonder they are no longer together. Kristen is growing up and figuring out the boyfriend she had since a teen; the one who never wanted to admit they were together, was not really a boyfriend.

TheDoctor

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 24, 2013

Do we even know what’s happening between the texts? I mean, not like I’m siding with anyone, maybe Rupert was the one who initiated the affair. Has anyone of you ever thought of that? And maybe Kristen, well, I don’t really know. Do you get what I say? I don’t but the thoughts there.

HA

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 24, 2013

This relationship is too toxic for any reconciliation. They both should move on and start over with different partners. Rob run and never look back at the moment in time with Kristen. You’ll never be happy because the Rupert Sanders drama will follow Kristen forever.

angie

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 29, 2013

Dear Ha. I am a diehard Robsten fan and maybe they wont reconcile but they should never forget that beautiful love they shared and laughs. I am jealous. It was unique and special and not often found by others. The good parts should be remembered. Everyone is special and should be so lucky as to share those sentiments and fun they had. Nobody should have to face what Kris had faced because of a mistake. If she forgives herself then others will forgive her. I ALREADY HAVE. LOVE THEM both and wish them happiness good luck and love again someday. Hope someday they can be fiends and laugh together again as mature adults about their past lives.

angie

Posted at 8:20 PM on May 29, 2013

Thedoctor. You bet he initiated it. He is a 42 yr old director who seduced a young starlet whose boyfriend was away. His marriage was shot way before he met Kristen. She was not right but Rupert never apologized to Kris. He just cowarded behind her coattails and stood back while she took all the heat publicily. He didn’t even talk to Rob when Rob wanted some conversation. There was no texts from Rupert. Rob just couldn’t get past the cheating last year. I can understand that. I think he forgave her but could not forget so it became a sword over her head with every disagreement they had. To the point of destruction.
So lets wish them future happiness in their careers and maybe someday they can be friends because they had agreat love and laughs and it would be a shame to put a cloud over it for life is too short and there should be no regrets. It is unhealthy

Anónimo

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 24, 2013

I agree 100% with You Silly people. Thank You for your opinion.

jane

Posted at 10:16 AM on May 24, 2013

well i still don’t like katy perry. her fingerprint is all over this.

nadia

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 24, 2013

@Jane – Kristen is texting her former partner in adultery, Rupert, with whom she publicly hurt and humiliated Rob last summer …and you blame Katy Perry? Explain please!

Fan

Posted at 4:01 AM on May 25, 2013

Show me proof of Kristen and Ruperts text please or it’s just a rumour

Silly people !!!

Posted at 9:48 AM on May 24, 2013

I guess everyone has a right to an opinion about what they think is happening , but from what I see there is nothing wrong with either one of them . Some say they need counseling or therapy .. Lol .. That’s a laugh the problem is hate to say it is mainly tabloids/gossip sites like this one . Every day they print a multitude of stories base on nothing , and all these sources / insiders are non existent . As for the fans I think some of them are the ones needing counseling , some take this whole relationship like they are part of it ..in reality they don’t true they are actors , but tell me how many actors are stalked daily for an opportunity to get a pay day ? I’ve seen other photos of other actors and they don’t antagonize them the way they do Stewart and Pattinson . So she flip the bird to these cockroaches , big deal do you know why? We’re you there to hear all the disgusting things they were saying ? I wasn’t but I can imagine by the look of her friend’s face . I’m sure some of you seen those paparazzi videos on you tube , they are awful , would you survive it ? Would you smile and say thank you ? Sure you would in the beginning , until they become hostile and throw vile and nasty statements at you . And that Rupert nonsense is overplayed , the man marriage was f@cked up from way before he even met her also before this incident no one knew the state of that marriage , I guess it’s just easier to blame her not him . Fact is he’s not doing the movie , fact there was no text , the Katy conspiracy doubtful , the new friends she acquired not sure about , but all of this is still their problems . I believe if the public wasn’t so raveneous about their personal and private lives there wouldn’t be no drama . Overzealous fans need to disconnect , step back and let them do whatever is best for them , they don’t need any help from the peanut gallery ! That statement about her attire ….. LOL … Ridiculous ….people don’t fall In love with how other look or what they wear but for who they are which in this case is a moot point none of us really know her or him . Remember the best thing is to dial it back , stop giving these tabloids / gossip mongrels a reason to continue this nightmare , for their sake and mainly for yours . This is just my humble opinion and observation .. That is all .

Cindra

Posted at 1:19 PM on May 24, 2013

@silly people… you are absolutely, 100% correct!! This is a media nightmare. I wish you were one or both of their reps. so this speculation could be put to rest. There is no reality to any of this anymore. A rumor comes out about Kristen and she is the bad guy. Then another rumor comes out about Rob and he is the villain. People get all of this incorrect gossip stuck in their brains and get it confused with fact. We don’t know what is going on and don’t need to. I have said many times that they will get fed up and run off to another country that protects celebrities from the media. Wouldn’t blame them if they did.

angie

Posted at 5:15 PM on May 29, 2013

Great comment you and silly people. Kris wanted to move away and it just didn’t have time to bring it to reality. Love them both and have been praying in Church that what was good for them happened instead of praying for them to stay together. It will be interesting to follow their careers. Maybe some day their respect for each other will turn to friendship.

alex

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 25, 2013

l dont’ think so !!is your observation!!!!!!not good