Kristen Stewart’s New Movie Role To Get Over Robert Pattinson Split

Thu, May 23, 2013 9:46am EDT by 116 Comments
Kristen Stewart Camp X-Ray
Splashnews

director

Posted at 9:46 AM on May 26, 2013

that sounds like a D- Movie , perfect for an unattractive B-lister , she couldn’t even get OtR going , even with her bare breast. What she going to do bite her lip

Margaret

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 26, 2013

What bare breast? So a women whos helped note i said helped make TWI one of THE buggest FRanchise and the most in 4 short years is a crap actress B LOster OH did you always think that/
Yuor so full of nastyness I hope RP films a hit even though he and her are no longer a couple
You probably want him for yourself nast nast person yu

nello

Posted at 5:05 PM on May 26, 2013

B LISTER? SHE IS CURRENTLY THE HIGHEST EARNING ACTRESS IN HOLLYWOOD AND IS THE FACE OF THE HOUSE OF BALENCIAGA. HOW MUCH MORE DOES SHE HAVE TO DO/BE TO BE CONSIDERED A-LIST TO YOU? DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU KRISTEN HATERS THINK, THERE ARE WAY MORE PEOPLE THAN AGAINST HER.

lmp

Posted at 9:42 AM on May 28, 2013

Sounds like it has real possibilities if the script is good. . The subject is a serious one., Similar to “Mrs Soffel”, a fine move starring Dianne Keaton and Mel Gibson back when Mel was hunk, but with larger political and philosophical implications. (Take note, Rob of what years of too much booze have done to both the body and mind of a man who was once handsomer than you.

Margaret

Posted at 7:28 AM on May 26, 2013

NO oddly my hubbie and I watched SWH tonight at home he said this is a man a DAD if shed been his daughter hed a punched RS out then hed kicked RP arse out of the house
I looked at him he said Look at her she looks 16 The kid need her family to protect her wher are they I was shocked that my 6/4English man would say that but he was angry He said her parents need a kick up the backside and if she had been his daughter hed never have let her go out with RP I laughed and said ahemm we went out togetehr at 17 OH but thats different i loved oyu from the first day I saw you told you 3 weeks later engaged 2 months later married hmm shock horror 4 years later with our 3 yr old at the wedding ahhh the incredable sexy 70s boy did we have fun

AW

Posted at 10:57 PM on May 25, 2013

I look forward to this movie. Silly really, but I just came from a picnic where we were discussing media and Hollywood. Most of the people there thought Kristen is a young, talented actress who got caught up in the craziness of this huge franchise and though she made serious money she somehow lost herself for awhile. I think any movie she is in moving forward she will be great because she has had to deal with a lot of turmoil in this past year and that builds character which she can bring to the screen. I think Robs time in NY was the straw that broke the camels back and no matter how many times we read the story about the text most people know it is just Robs PR spinning lies to cover for his rotten behavior with KP. They both looked miserable recently so it is best to move forward. It really looks like his smiles on contractual events were just an act and I think it took Kristen this long to face the truth.

Guest

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 25, 2013

Someone further down—another “guest”— said Kristen’s career will be fine, because she is a hard worker and is very nice. I totally agree she appears to be a hard worker. She comes off as very serious about her craft. I have no doubt she is very nice as well. However, I see her as an indie director. She sadly cannot act up to the caliber required for stardom. At least not well enough to attract fans beyond her hardcore fans.

lmp

Posted at 9:30 AM on May 28, 2013

You obviously haven’t seen her pre-Twilight films. .Speak, and The Cake Eaters, when she was 13 and fourteen, are both, in my opinion, Oscar caliber performances, and her performance in art in OTR wone high, and deserved praise. Don’t judge by Twilight.

R.Pattinson team is out to hurt Kristen yet again.To cover his tracks with Katy Perry in NYC for over10 days.Concert,dinner ,dancing hanging out with her with his Britpack friends.He told Kristen to stay in LA,he didn’t want her there.Bobby Longs girlfriend put that on her twitter before she took it down!Kristen arrives for the Met Gala and he ignore her.Takes Katy Perry to dinner after the Met Gala Kristen was on her own.I think she got her eyes opened in NYC and I think she has had enough!!! I think she broke up with him.He is a cruel,nasty self center bully who only took her. Back in July to take revenge on her.His conscientious beating her over the head with the the kissing picture is unforgivable .So the lie come out to cover his behavior in NYC with KATY PERRY,KATYPERRY KATY PERRY. That he found tweets from Rupert Sanders.—–REALLY!!!!!
His friends,his family the media,,his management team out out to get Kristen with more pain and hurt.R.Pattinson is TRASH!!! Kristen you don’t deserve this anymore.He is out of your life now keep him out don’t let him back in.Find someone who loves you for you.You gave him MONEY,FAME,NAME RECONITION he doesn’t need you any more.Katy Perry is perfect for his cheating a&& .

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:01 AM on May 28, 2013

@ Get Rid of Tamara,Katy Perry, his Family, his friends and his team-clean break. Rob couldn’t tell Kristen not go to NYC because she had to be there for the MET GALA BALL. So she had an obligation to go. But she didn’t go until the Sunday the 5th MAY. Rob went there nearly 2 weeks before her. He did fly back to LA after being there for 2 days after he heard that Kristen was seen getting into a car with RS when in fact it was proven to be a lie and a false story. Even his friends told him that. So the next day he flew back to NYC I guess to be with Katy Perry. That is what Kristen was pissed off about because he was seen out and about with Katy on 3 separate occasions and also was seen with her at Indie band Daughters concert and than at the after party until early hours in the morning. He was only a 10 min walk from Katy’s hotel according to the story.

TRACY123

Posted at 5:07 PM on May 25, 2013

Kristen hurry up and make another movie already, can’t wait to see you!!!
Kristen’s career will be just fine, after all Hollywood is all about scandal, they just love it!
The movie execs don’t care as long as the star still brings in money, that is all that maters at the end!!!
Gosh, if Elizabeth Taylor was alive during this social media blitz, what would they say about her??
She had a new man every other week, married 13 times, no one called her a slut, whore, when
she walked into a room everyone was stunned by her presence, the same goes for Kristen when she walks into a room everyone looks up at this beauty, Rob you are a fool for letting her go!

anonomous

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 27, 2013

Agree with you. Very pretty girl who also has a rare talent. The media talks constantly about her but discuss her work with directors and colleagues and they all say the same she is hard working and gives 100%. Her home life is not perfect and she has had to endure her parents breaking up. Very traumatic indeed, as they were her constant guidance. Rob has a strong family background so should realise what this is doing to her and should have been more considerate. It takes a long time to heal and build up your confidence to realise your home life is different now. I don’t know what happened but Rob if your possesiveness, pride and bad temper has taken over then you obviously did not get any therapy to make this work. The girl has not put a foot wrong and she still gets slated by you. She waited for you when you were in Australia, only seeing her friends and family, looked after the dogs, gave up 2 films for you and still this is not enough. She is not perfect but then again you are not. If anyone believes the Rupert texts you are a fool. Rob if you are taking advice from friends then I think this is the wrong advice. You only realise what you truly had when you lose it. I think this will be the case for you Rob. Okay if your PR have advised dating other girls go on then but will you truly be happy, I think not. If you are trying to be the same as your friend Tom then you are wrong. Lead your own life and do things for you and your love.

Kathy

Posted at 5:33 AM on May 25, 2013

Nope

Sandie

Posted at 4:49 AM on May 25, 2013

Does everything have to be about hatred? Can we just not prefer her acting or not like the summary of the film she is said to be doing? I have seen plenty of her movies and for me the acting is nearly all the same and unconvincing (even twilight films) so I will not see this film. I have seen/read her behaviors too and listened in on interviews. I am not impressed so I am not a fan. Would I see the film of someone who I personally did not like but was a great actor? YOU BET I WOULD as I think your work and your life are not the same. However, in this case, she does not impress me in either. So I will not see her film. Do I hate her? Of course not!!! I do not know her to love or hate her. Based on what I do know has happened with her, I do not respect her choices but that is as far as it goes. She is young and foolish and needs to mature and I hope one day she will. I am sorry she and ROb are having to deal with what is going on in their lives as they do not deserve the level of scrutiny they are getting, but until the people who claim to really love them stop particpating as in clicking these types of articles…
And before you tell me I did it…yes I did so I could say what I just said in hope that my one ‘click’ may lead to two folks thinking about it long enough to say they will stop.

Agree with Sandie

Posted at 10:23 PM on May 25, 2013

Sandy, everything you said I agree with. We could be clones, ha.

Guest

Posted at 4:22 AM on May 25, 2013

No matter what the haters say, Kristen will be fine in her career. A variety of people I know who has worked on movie sets with her, even mentioned that shes very nice and how hardworking she really is. She’s been working in the industry since she was 9 and she still has good connections in Hollywood. I mean look at which side they took after the scandal last year, they took her side. Rupert who was up and coming director is now non-existent.

sabrina

Posted at 1:17 AM on May 25, 2013

If you already know that you cannot trust someone because they have given you reason not to trust them; then you should not be with them. It is okay to love and care of their well being but their corrupted ways will bring you down with them.

nenad

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 25, 2013

Where are the haters saying she will not have anybody to get her in new movie?
Guess what, she was a first casted.
Eat you miserable harts away.

Sam

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 24, 2013

what is this Hollywood Life nonsense? They are set on destroying Kristen.

niken

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 24, 2013

no big names ? guess the break up really does happen, now shes back where she was before Twilight

strawberry

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 24, 2013

i will be watching her movie i appauld her for what she has done over the years she is only 23 what she did was wrong yes and she admitted it rupert Sanders well what can you say but i wish they would just stop hounding her in the end it takes two if rob and kristen truely love each other they will find a way to get back together in the end i think it has done them both good to have a break but the paparazzi need to but out of their private lives .

Rikke

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 24, 2013

Excatly!! If people doesn’t like Kristen, then why spend so much time hating her and everything she does??
I think she is an amazing acctress and I will definetly watch her upcoming movis when they hit the theater!

jane2

Posted at 9:21 AM on May 24, 2013

she doesn’t regret her got cut short fling with Rupert there could have been more and maybe heavier sex. its the getting caught part she regrets and feeling bad obviously she really had feelings for the guy she never shown hatred for him not one bit …good luck on the next guy!

ana

Posted at 6:24 AM on May 24, 2013

i hope they will fine some day and they back together as normal . they are the most perfect couple movie ever i like theme

betty boop

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 24, 2013

i am very older than dirt.. when it comes to fame and money, it a wonder any couples have a chance….. seems that Rupert guy has some serious problems that should be addressed by all the fans….. Why does he persist on destroying something nice?? cant he find a woman or whats his problem???

cristina

Posted at 3:23 AM on May 24, 2013

happy that new thing , and i really thought micheal and kristen looked really like a happy normal couple , kris and rob was really unbalancing for kriss side

Court

Posted at 1:53 AM on May 24, 2013

I totally agree D, there were times , their relationship didn’t make sense…Looking at it front on, they had the intensity and picture perfect. eye contact, closeness….but other times, they would ignore each other….and she would look unhappy….I quite agree about her relationship with Michael, he is a nice dude, and he was patient with her and they would held hands….plus it was LOVE….. I am glad Rob and Kristen split and often felt that their relationship was unbalanced..and with so many outsiders interfering in their relationship….It is sad, Katy Perry and his friends all decided to take part of their breakup. He is not ready for a relationship….. Reason it was in the best interest of Rob and she broke up a family…..Poorest excuse if I ever heard….Also there was Vince Vaughan, Reese Witherspoon, who else rob discuss his private life with?????. Kristen deserve better than this…..and goodluck to rob,

Margaret

Posted at 7:57 AM on May 24, 2013

I thought they looked good together she always seemed to look down very shy amost uneasy looked at him before she answered any qiestions as if to say is it OK for me to speak
She was 17 Michael chap that was so long ago he was her 1st boyfriend come on be sensable
Rob didnt seem to be a demonstrative type in real life or what we saw of him in real life
She was in hinsight probably too young for him if theyd been same age more or less IT may have lasted theyd have grown togetehr My feeling is she grew and he didnt liek the fact that she was changing She wasnt the biddable young girl hed met She had had decent fims really sussesful then megs hit SWH His films all dismall flops poor fella cant seem to catch a trick film wise
Hes an OK actor just bad at choosing parts He seems to want the deap and meaningful roles
Hes not a strong enough actor for that He needs to find his genre and stick to it Id say Romantic films amd comedies Ive seen him in Good Mother Handbook and he was really funny his timeing was great BUT some actors see themselves in many tyes of roles very few can do it Hugh Grant
He plays the same role in every film and it works My Hero Bruce Willis is the sme again ti works
As for the break up so many versions knowne even he cant decide why he broke upo with her
Its was he couldnt get over it or she wasnt nice enogh to him when all else failed all of a sudden
It was cos she got texts from RS all tihs makes him look bad not her and thats sad

I never really noticed how cute Rob can look, at times

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 24, 2013

Of course i will watch her new movie. Send good vibes to her. She’s so beautiful, and my favorite actress. Love everything about her… I feel sad for Kristen sometimes though… And Robert Pattinson can look really cute sometimes. :0

Aussie lady

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 24, 2013

I hope she does well in this new movie. She needs a movie with some guts. So she will be filming in LA on 15th July and Rob will be in Seattle on 8th July. His movies MAP TO THE STARS is about him playing a ghost isn’t it from what I have read. Another movie that will get Rob nowhere. From what I can see this is his only movie for the rest of the year, as HOLD ONTO ME is on hold indefinitely according to Carrie Mulligan when she was on the Red Carpet for the GREAT GATSBY. Also Mission Blacklist is also on hold and not sure when they are going to make it, and Queen of the desert is also on hold indefinitely because they have replaced Jude Law or Naomi Watts who are no longer going to be in the movie.

Aussie lady

Posted at 12:40 AM on May 24, 2013

So if she does this film she will be in LA filming and Rob will be in Seattle filming MTHS. I hipe she does well. She needs a movie she can sink her teeth into and get away from Twilight. I wish her well. She is getting the gritty movies and Rob’s next movies is playing a ghost isn’t that what MAP TO THE STARS is about.

Margaret

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 23, 2013

THis is so funny everyone was saying she had no FILM her carrear was over vanish KS
ME YES ME told you she was making a film in JUly dadadadadaaaa knowne believed me
You dont get rung in late May asked to do a film early July duu This job was always on schedule
Knowne on Robs side wanted you to beleive she still had work Directors still wanted her
I told you money is what matters in HW box office hits big bucks she unlike Rob has proved that
If you go back to Jan/February you will see this film was mooted then not in so much detail though
I hope the prisoner is lovely sexy and is everything a single free 23 year old needs YAYYYY
I hate lies cant stand them rather have thieves YOU CAN LOCK UP FROM A THEIF YOU CAN DO SOD ALL ABOUT A LIAR people have lied big time to try to destroy the women anyway they could
So they will both be making films in July I hope they both have hits and she stays away from ROB

Samuelle 40

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 23, 2013

Forget about all the hate just wish them both well they are both young both make mistakes ,do not conform to your image they are not Bella and Edward .So Kristen has a film project or not what difference does it make to any of you personally if you want to see it you pay to go if you don’t you see something else nobody forcing you so why be so vindictive .Leave them both alone to make their choices.

robstenireland

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 23, 2013

lol just pissed myself post at 23.25 pm ROBSTEN WILL SORT IT OUT AND ONLY THEM.

Eva Richterova

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 23, 2013

She will be amazing! How about her wrote James Gandolfiny: she can play anything,she has it at fingertips.

Juliette

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 24, 2013

I would love to see a movie with Kristen Stewart that Nicholas Winding Refn as director, he my fav at the moment