Kristen Stewart’s New Movie Role To Get Over Robert Pattinson Split

Thu, May 23, 2013 9:46am EST by 116 Comments
Kristen Stewart Camp X-Ray
Splashnews

bluebird

Posted at 5:44 AM on August 7, 2013

I love you KRISTEN STEWART!!!

ann

Posted at 1:04 AM on July 12, 2013

not only am I going to see her new movie, but I want to go back and see all her previous movies..

bluebird

Posted at 5:42 AM on August 7, 2013

me too!

ann

Posted at 1:02 AM on July 12, 2013

why don’t you show the full picture of stewart and sanders they are not alsone in this picture as shown, and reshown, and reshown to infinity

linda

Posted at 5:25 PM on June 27, 2013

Rob is a scum b–, he is no way Mr. Innocent—-he cheated plenty on Kristen—his boy Nick was always there to cover it up, I hope rob suffers the way he has made Kristen suffer—I for one will always support Kristen—every one makes a mistake even your precious rob–he is turning into a real piece of s–t
a drunkard, vgg chasing male wh–e

everyday girl

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 21, 2013

I can’t believe he said he resented her. She was instrumental in his life til he didn’t need her any more. I would think she would resent that comment. Anyhow , I wish them the best, Rob is sounding pretty full of himself. I hope it doesn’t come back to bite him. You know how Pride goeth before the fall.

Kelly

Posted at 7:52 PM on June 5, 2013

Best Wishes to Kristen! I hope she and Robert are able to work things out. They seem like a wonderful couple. Every couple goes through rough times. Goodness knows, nobody should be throwing stones at these two people. Again best wishes and God Bless! (Everyone should stop the hating!)

Jaymes

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 31, 2013

Ughhh…. @Guest Move on , dude! There are/were more more more distorted things that happened besides this KS cheating. And besides cheating is not new, all of us cheats (Hell, I bet you have already cheated on someone) Even me, I had cheated on someone, and stuffs … but they always forgave me. And when I was the one who was cheated on , I forgive them also!

elaine

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 28, 2013

I dont understand why everyone thinks Kristen should be soooo upset that she dumped RP? Hes a douch and a bigger cheat then she ever was and hes also a major drunk. Why does everyone think that Rob is the one who ended the relationship?? Hes the one who was skirting around with her supposed friend Katy (phny backstabber). What a pair those 2 are…nice Katy..maxing on your friends man..you are the lowest of the low. Rob.. you have just made yourself a bigger jerk then Kristen could ever be. You deserve each other and I will laugh my arss off when Katy dumps on you.

Guest

Posted at 11:45 AM on May 27, 2013

Anne Thomas, I was under the impression her affair with Rupert just occurred at the fence and inside her Mini Cooper last July (July 15?). So you are thinking it was going on even before then, for a year. I’ve heard it started on set, or post-production, but who knows—except Kristen and Rupert. Often thought that was part of what ate at Rob. Bad enough to see pictures of Kristen allowing Rupert to grope over her body in the Mini, and grind into her at the fence, but then he must’ve wondered when did this all start?? She seemed too willing and familiar to have just been blindsided at that lonely road meet-up. I’m hoping she came 100% clean with Rob, but his doubt would always linger. I know I would always wonder if it was my partner.

I hope Rob and Kristen can get it together and make things work. Therapy?? I can see therapy for a married couple, but for a dating couple? I don’t know. You date to learn about one another to have faults revealed and see if you can deal with them before making a commitment. People break up all the time for less evil reasons. One thing for sure I feel sorry for Kristen as she must regret that day (or months) all the time. Maybe for the rest of her life. Normal people could move on and keep their transgression a secret from future beaus, but unfortunately not her case. As for Rob, he tried. More than most would do. Which makes it all the sadder, he must’ve really loved her to attempt to take her back. I almost feel like I’m experiencing a break-up. It was fun to watch them together over the years.

Aussie lady

Posted at 5:51 AM on May 28, 2013

@guest Kristen’s indiscretion didn’t start while on the movie set RS tried but she told him to leave her alone because she has a boyfriend. This story came from one of the crew on the set. He said that because Kristen rejected him he would make her do her scenes over and over again until he was satisfied. That is why she was hurting herself all the time because she was so tired.This person also wrote on one of HWL sites last week re-affirming what happened.

nello

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 26, 2013

I wish i could read or see an article about her that does not refer to her alleged affair or pictures of her with that skeevy man. Whether they are together or not, it must be very upseting and difficult to move on when you press people keep on referring to it and almost shoving it in their faces, bare in mind these are pretty young people so they are still learning and growing.
Also, i don’t see you guys doing the same thing to the guys,i.e Ashton Kutcher, Tiger Woods, etc. Way to perpetuate the double standard thing, Bonnie

Anne Thomas

Posted at 8:50 AM on May 27, 2013

I totally agree! Stop with it. This ‘affair’ happened a year ago, time to move on and let others do the same. It’s HER life, not ours.