Robert Pattinson Found Texts From Rupert Sanders To Kristen Stewart?

Wed, May 22, 2013 9:53am EDT by 228 Comments
Kristen Stewart Texts Rupert Sanders
SplashNews

@Trent

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 22, 2013

That must mean something! Robert? Do you see it?
Robe, be a man and do the interview, maybe with Josh MTV? Your fans do really deserve …..

Michelle

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 22, 2013

Do you lot actually think either Robert or Kristen are actually reading your ridiculous rants here? Honestly, get a bloody life!

mmm

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 22, 2013

So such as helping Robert Pattinson Katy before a divorce, during divorce and after the divorce, break even each partner’s shoulder pattinson is available, texts and talking!!!
Patinson can not cope with what he does himself. He does the same with KatyP,woodword, gadon, CC, Witherspon, and the list can go on.
hmmm.. It seems awfully jealous. It is clear that Kristen hell with him. Checking doing what with whom he was talking, phones, e-mails?! wow! Pattz is a coward in my eyes. Always runs away, stupid, stupid boy.

Mark

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 23, 2013

@hmmm Well, let’s look at the facts: Kristen cheated on Rob and he forgave her and now she’s getting text messages from the guy she cheated on him with. To me it sounds like he’s finally standing up for himself by leaving her before she cheats on him again.

Mark

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 23, 2013

@mmm Well, let’s look at the facts: Kristen cheated on Rob and he forgave her and now she’s getting text messages from the guy she cheated on him with. To me it sounds like he’s finally standing up for himself by leaving her before she cheats on him again.

Trent

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 22, 2013

I believe every inch of this story. I have the same birthday as Robert and I dated a girl who had the same birthday as Kristen….and the same damn thing happened to me. She was socially awkward and weird all the time. She was beautiful but strange and all of my friends could see that. I could not trust her though. She had so many secrets in her life and I kept catching her in the act arguing with dudes on her phone and then quickly hanging up. I eventually left her, then decided to give her another chance 2 months later. We rekindled for no less then a week before she was at it again with her old, cheating, secretive ways. Robert….if you are smart….leave this girl alone for ever. She will be the death of you if you keep weakening up due to her charms and her lies. You can do better, and you will….you are a Taurus III, stay the hell away from that dark and deceiving April 4th Aries!!

Jack Hammer

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 22, 2013

THE TRUE COLOR OF A SKANKY HO WILL ALWAYS SHOW UP AT THE END. I HOPE NAIVE LONDON BOY ROB WILL GETOUT OF THE TRANCE HE IS IN!

stupid

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 22, 2013

Kristen has never loved Rob , finally he realizes this and he has broken off with her . She is still in touch with Rupert . this girl is stupid

guest

Posted at 9:07 PM on May 22, 2013

this ia all b.s. and you from who. If Rob ever loved her he needs to make this right, He woulld no to this to her and he won’t make it right. What a wiss. This wsas handled by his team. they wanted him to dump her and to contol him. Good riddance. Kris will be fine. She will be to busy with work. She starts “The Big Shoe”filming in June and ” Camp X-Ray” in July. Swarth 2after that. I believe she has one more in the works with James Franco.

Good by Rob we won’t miss you but you will miss and your drama. And just in case you don’t realize it …..the drama was yours. The not knowing what you wanted and afraid to lose you fan base. I think you might find out you only have the haters and the psyco’s left now.

Because we all loved Kristen best in the end.

melody

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 22, 2013

I JUST WONDER KRISTEN IS STILL OBSSESSED WITH THAT IMMORAL DIRECTOR, I THOUGHT SHE IS SO IN LOVE WITH ROB….. BUT NOW IT IS KRISTEN HERSELF WHO RUINED HER LOVE AFFAIR. IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR ROB TO REALLY SPLIT WITH KRISTEN STEWART FOR GOOD. FOR ALL THE THINGS IT IS THE ” TRUST” THAT SHE IS DESTROYING…. BETTER SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE, KRISTEN, COZ YOU HAVE HAD GIVEN THE SECOND CHANCE, BUT YET YOU NEVER VALUED ALL OF THIS.

DB

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 22, 2013

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is 100% legit. Despite her public PR apology last year, Kristen never showed any sense of remorse for what she had done. It appears in her mind she’s untouchable and her fans support that by never callling her on her behavior. I’m just glad Rob got out before he was humilatied again by another 50 pics…

aquarius64

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 22, 2013

Gossip Cop has not attempted to debunk the text story and her reps have not denied it so far. Those of you who are saying the text story is a lie, you were probably saying the 50 cheating pics were fake.

....

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 22, 2013

WHERE IS MISSY LIBERTY …MAYBE STEEL TYPING…IN HER EX CELL??? AND KATY…THAT SHE IS PURE VERGIN? AND HER…AND THE OTHER ONES??!! JUST ASKING…

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 22, 2013

all the people come to destroy robsten katy and liberty and rubert????

Dela

Posted at 6:39 PM on May 22, 2013

This Rupert jerk was the one to text her not the other way around. How can Rob blame her for that? Funny how things were going rather well till Perry entered the scene. Could she have a hand in this? She’s had her sights on him for some time. How easy it is to give this old man pervert her number and set it up. If I were Kristen I would bow out of doing SWATH 2 . She doesn’t need the money and it would prove she is not playing around. Rob on the other hand has a drink problem from the looks of it and maybe this is dulling his senses. Watch out for this Perry dame she’s up to no good. Time for you both to change your friends. Up grade your life, grow up and smell the rat at large. I doubt if Kristen had known this was on the phone, she would have left it there with the likelihood that Rob would find it. She’s smarter than that. It was a set up. I would get a protection order issued against this Rupert. No telling what he’s up to. This man is a sick individual. I’d call him a stalker of the lowest kind…twice her age . Better he move back to his England. I hope he never works in film again. This man has destroyed so many in his wake. He’s not to be trusted. Her safety may well be at stake. Every time I see his smirk smile on his face I want to just spit in his eye. Wonder how he would feel if it was his daughter and not Kristen. As for Rob , sad to say but he got what he wanted fame and fortune. Thanks to Kristen insisting he get the part. She gave him his big break. His latest films have been flops. Wonder why? There two probably will never work together again and that’s a shame.

oh no !

Posted at 9:20 PM on May 22, 2013

Why didnt she get a new phone number plus who knows what he was texting

JT

Posted at 2:04 AM on May 23, 2013

you are really overly dramatic with your crazy made up scenario. They wanted each other!

candace henderson

Posted at 6:37 PM on May 22, 2013

how would they know she got a text from him

katie

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 22, 2013

i NEVER BELIEVED THIS RELATIONSHIP WOULD SURVIVE HER CHEATING, BUT I WAS WILLING TO GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT THAT SHE WAS COMMITTED TO EARNING BACK HIS TRUST. IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN SHE REALLY IS TROUBLED. SHE LIVES IN HER OWN WORLD WHERE SHE JUSTIFIES EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND SAYS ALL HER ACTIONS ARE INNOCENT. IF THIS IS TRUE, ROB DON’T BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR TRYING TO FORGIVE WHEN OTHERS TOLD YOU TO RUN. YOU GAVE HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE TRUSTED, A LEOPARD CAN’T CHANGE ITS SPOTS. AGAIN IF THIS IS TRUE I FEEL SO BADLY FOR ROB.

margaret

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 22, 2013

You were willing to give her a chance? What planet are you from? None of this excrement is true and none of it could ever possibly be your business! God help us all…

enough already !

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 22, 2013

while there are 157 + comments here , what none of you seems to notice it comes from HL and the one posting it is this disgusting and vile Christopher Rogers who in my book is a total douche ! every single post he put up about Pattinson and Stewart has always been derogatory and nasty . For the fools that want o swallow this swill go right ahead but so you know This site will milk this to death like they always do ….AGAIN!!! other sites reported it and they are done until they get NEW FACTS …. but this place is all about shock value and over the top drama , they are the type of people that will malign someone even in their death bed as long as they can get gullible people to comment and make money . I made a promise to myself never to come on this site a while back so it’s been a long time since i felt so filthy from just clicking here … .. like you need a shower after being amongst dirty smelly pigs like them and some of the commenters here ….I am a fan of both kristen first because she has been around the movies way before Pattinson and i’m also thankful to Hardwicke and Stewart for getting him here in this business , don’t see anything wrong with supporting them both . In my book you are either a fan or not , if not why bother posting insulting comments , because it doesn’t resolve or achieve anything of importance , all it shows is how insecure, immature and ignorant some people are . Sometimes i wish it was possible for all of them to have enough balls in say all this sh!t in person .. but alas it’s not …so some of us have to suffer here with the bad grammar and vitriol that they are spewing 24/7 on a couple of people they don’t know , and about circumstances that are totally clueless about !!!! it’s such a vicious cycle .. and it’s such a shame !!!

twi0709

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 22, 2013

I agree—-ENOUGH!!!!!! first of all I don’t believe HL comments regarding text from Rupert—2nd if Rob was not enough of a man (boy) to get over Kristen’s so called affair (just kissing mind you) then he really didn’t love her in the first place–he wanted to make sure he had lots of money thanks to Kristen & Catherine then dumps KRISTEN why?? because he doesn’t need her anymore–between his A–hole manager, a–hole so called friends–& OH lets not leave out the main source to this breakup Ms H- herself Katy Perry—he just can’t wait to get her in the sack—at one time I loved Katy and loved Rob with Kristen—now I will never, ever buy her CD’s –OR ever seen another Pattinson movie again—SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR DOING THIS TO KRISTEN—-WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT SKELETONS ARE IN YOUR CLOSETS—my guess quite a few
—-Time to grow up Robert and be the man your Mamma wants you to be

Muffin

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 23, 2013

twi709
I agree; this ALL bout ROB getting his status up through Kristen and HIM BEING WITH KATY PERRY and tha’s been going on a while. Since HL is using THE SUN, why are they NOT reporting about ROB’s constant cheating throughout his relationship with Kristen to JEZEBELE.com. Kristen put up with a LOT of ROB’s antics. I FEEL SORRY FOR HER. RUPERT did MORE to Liberty PRIOR to kissing KRISTEN to lead to the END of his MARRAIGE. The MEDIA just have KRISTEN to constanly BASH because she’s a CELEBRTIY than any of the other REGULAR NON-CELEBRITY WOMEN RUPERT was cheating with on Liberty. KRISTEN needs to WATCH HER BACK; she has BACK STABBING KATY PERRY WHO’S SCREWING ROB AND ALSO THESE SO CALL FRIENDS THAT’S MAKING A QUICK BUCK BY REALEASING INFORMATION ON HER. IF I was Kristen, the ONLY person I would TALK to about the STUATION Is MY FAMILY!!

denise

Posted at 6:16 PM on May 22, 2013

Truly hope this mess involving Rupert Sanders is NOT true (text messages TO & FROM him; pictures of her in his car, etc). If it is,…… what in the world was Kristen Stewart thinking? I like both Robert & Kristen but I have to support Robert in this…..enough is enough. Kristen again jeopardized the trust he had in her. She should have been open, honest, & up front about ANY contact she had with Sanders knowing how badly things got in the past when her involvement with Sanders became public. Life is too short to NOT be with someone that you can trust. Sad, sad, sad!

i love robsten

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 22, 2013

maybe rupert want to ruin rob birthday by texting kristen and made rob to break up with her and i hope kristen will get her revenge on rupert for ruin her love life with rob

JT

Posted at 2:07 AM on May 23, 2013

I think the paps last year ruined Kristen’s love life with Rupert!!

jane

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 22, 2013

@z and @ dela – there was not text. wishful thinking on the haters. pattinson doesn’t have anything to throw at stewart so they dug up the old 2012 story. geez. lets talk about his lurid meet ups. time will tell when perry and pattinson’s PDAs start surfacing. i guess there was some in NY. or the brunettes that he meets up with in bars. thats probably why he is out drinking all the time. trolling – i think they call it.

it's me

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 22, 2013

@Kris star…Love your comment…I said something too…

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 22, 2013

she love rubert but need robert to get work thats so funny

bjsmith

Posted at 5:18 PM on May 22, 2013

I don’t know what to believe anymore. If this lastest account is true that is really terrible. Kristen handler’s make up so much stuff its hard to believe anything. They continue to try to make Rob the bad guy. Their contract with Summit is finally over. So Rob is excercising his freedom. And so should Kristen. I like most people like Rob and Kristen. I just feel whatever was going on is now over. Its time to move on to bigger and better things. Make some block buster movies.

wsb

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 22, 2013

This is wild and complicated. I would not like to be in this fishbowl. They were wrapped in the ztwilight bubble for long. Now its the real Hollywood life and it seems like a toxic place. Hollywood is not Twilight. Ain’t that the truth!!!

GET THE STORY STRAIGHT

Posted at 4:58 PM on May 22, 2013

Would you people stop spreading rumors and lies! This story is so false! It was completely made up by the sleezy, unreliable British tabloid, The Sun, with no legitimate sources and no facts! The Sun has been notoriously anti-Kristen and continually disparages her about everything. Regardless of the status of their relationship, Kristen was not in contact with Rupert Sanders and you are making yourselves look stupid by reprinting these lies! Have a little respect HL – get better sources! You only keep proving that YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Sadie

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 22, 2013

Kristen is Rupert’s whore plain and simple! Robert needs to get on with his life and forget that slut; she will never be true to him.

"Z"

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 22, 2013

Don’t dis-credit that Story and pic of kris getting into a car with a Rupbert look a like so fast. Rob found texts from Rupbert and Kris in Kris’ phone on the morning of his b-day. It was Rupbert she was getting into the car with. There is no way she would drive off with the guy if he was just a valet. MOre and more is coming out about Kris and Rupbert. Wait and see.

hahaha

Posted at 5:33 PM on May 22, 2013

@Z….YOU ARE SOOOOOO STUPID!!!! OMG….

dayz,

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 22, 2013

i think idiot Sanders need to back off and leave Kristen Stewart alone and there are many reason why
1. She has lost almost all her creditibility in the hollywood sector, that she worked hard for…
2. She doesn’t have any true friends that she can trust, apart from her childhood friends who shes with right now….
3. She is half your age, and stick to your old cronies.
4. When you are texting her, and her friends and family see that its you, old fart, she will find it hard to explain to friends and especially her brothers, Dad and Momma why?????? all this, after everything, that they stood by her…making her to be the least trusted…..

For goodness sake, you dickhead, leave her alone, you are isolating Kristen from your family and friends with your stupid pursuit of her…..You have a sick obsession with her, and saying it is your personal life…..Your personal life should be with your family. idiot…….Leave her in peace to sort whats left of her life…..

twi0709

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 22, 2013

Dazy—-you go girl—-I loved Kristen since first seeing her in the Panic Room—-I wish I could have a chat with her, she needs to get rid of some of those so called girlfirends—-maybe get a new publicist I don’t think Ruth is strong enough to handle Kristen—-Ruth always has a look of what’s going on—–Kristen my faliy and there are a lot of us love and support you

Guest

Posted at 12:42 AM on May 26, 2013

@twi0709 I totally agree with you. I don’t know why Kristen hasn’t fired her already. If you do a search for Kristen and Rob, his name comes up first. Kristen has been destroyed and for what…someone else’s fame and fortune? Some people think it was a set up but how can you prove it? They should investigate it! She might have gotten lured into it. That’s what some people are saying..that she got framed but by whom is still uncertain. I thought Rob would have at least come to her rescue rather than watch her suffer with all of this verbal abuse. I thought he had more respect for her. Guess not. It’s a shame.