Kim Kardashian Reveals Why She’s Wearing Tight Maternity Clothes

Wed, May 22, 2013 5:23pm EDT by 25 Comments

Click Home Page

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 15, 2014

Let me at once clutch your own rss as I are not able to in finding your contact request website link or even e-zine support. Are there virtually any? Kindly allow us acknowledge in order that I could just simply sign up. Thanks.

Become A Video Game Beta Tester

Posted at 8:57 AM on April 12, 2014

hello! , Is fantastic publishing hence a whole lot! talk about many of us connect more about your post in AOL? We involve an authority about this method to solve the dilemma. Probably that is certainly you actually! Taking a look toward help you.

выработка коллагена

Posted at 12:44 PM on February 23, 2014

Was looking for auspicious writeup. It was a leisure bill them. Appearance intricate to be able to a lot more added in flexible from you finding out! However, how can most people connect?

versicherung wohnwagen

Posted at 10:34 AM on January 23, 2014

Superb paintings! This is actually the type of data that needs to be distributed over the internet. Humiliation within the seek motors due to placement this kind of upload upper! Can occur more than plus seek advice from the web-site. Many thanks Equates to)

banctech.net

Posted at 11:24 AM on November 19, 2013

Excellent art! This can be the variety of details that are should be contributed around the web. A sense of shame on yahoo because of setting this particular organize better! Can occur around plus visit my personal web site. Thanks Means)

автоматы игровые клубнички

Posted at 9:32 PM on November 12, 2013

I’ve go through quite a few good things here. Definitely selling price book-marking regarding revisiting. I wonder the amount efforts you place to develop one of these simple superb insightful web page.

Look At This

Posted at 11:43 AM on October 18, 2013

I recently couldn’t keep your internet site in advance of suggesting we very beloved the common information and facts someone source on the visitors? Is usually going to be rear ceaselessly to inspect new content

next page

Posted at 8:12 PM on October 17, 2013

Desirable section of information. I simply located your web site along with accession money to state i always receive really loved profile your blog content. In whatever way We’re checking in your enhance and in many cases My partner and i accomplishment an individual access continually promptly.

kledingmerken.jdx.nl

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 10, 2013

Hey check out my kledingmerken

leguerrierneuf

Posted at 9:52 AM on August 6, 2013

There there guys, if she says she’s comfortable with what she wears, then so be it. Kim’s just being Kim, and so do we. Live life while young and endure criticism along living the life you want.

jean

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 10, 2013

You might unquestionably visit your competencies in the work you are writing. The entire world desires of even more zealous writers such as you who are not fearful to mention where did they believe. Constantly follow the center.

Geoffrey

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 3, 2013

I set up CommentLuv on my main blog site the other week
and its amazing to see the traffic rise – definitely suggest it for bloggers planning to
enhance their user responses

beylikdüzünde günlük kiralık ev

Posted at 5:19 AM on June 17, 2013

I am really impressed along with your writing talents and also with the layout for your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one today..

Laura

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 31, 2013

Who cares what she wears? This is ridiculous. Personally, I prefer the tight baby-bump look, and Kim has a great body, with or without baby. Wear what you feel, woman.

Jess

Posted at 1:36 AM on May 27, 2013

I don’t mind the fact that her clothes are tight. I agree with her that tight, stretchy clothing feels good when you are pregnant. I’m pregnant right now, and I feel best when I feel like my belly is being supported. I also agree with the general public calling her fat, as all women carry babies differently. I think her body looks beautiful, as all pregnant women look. I don’t buy her excuse for the shoes. There is no way that they can feel good. But what I really hate is that the clothing she has been choosing to wear is just horribly ugly. Haute couture does not work on a pregnant frame. You don’t want to see weird winged sleeves like the dress above, or some of the intensely ugly prints she has been wearing. She just needs to calm down on the “fashion forward” thing and dial it all down a notch!

Jess

Posted at 1:38 AM on May 27, 2013

Sorry, that should read that I “do not agree with the general public calling her fat”.

Shelly

Posted at 2:45 AM on May 24, 2013

Okay…..you want us to believe wearing skin tight clothes that looks as if it’s cutting off your circulation is comfortable FOR YOU.

What about wearing stilettos all day until the imprint of the shoe design leave deep cutting marks on your feet and have your feet, ankles and legs looking like ham hocks? Is that also comfortable?

If kim knew how she sounds she would not open her mouth to do another interview….EVER.

Rebecca A. Collazo

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 23, 2013

Everybody should wear whatever the heck they want, BUT, when you’re pregnant there’s a little problem: Your feet swell. Just look a Kim’s bulging ankles, looks like those shoes are two sizes two small because her feet are freaking swollen and about to explode! Common sense, Kim, common sense!!!!!

Jess

Posted at 11:36 AM on May 23, 2013

An idiot who gets pregnant will inevitably be a pregnant idiot. This woman is just not very bright at the best of times.

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 8:18 AM on May 23, 2013

I believe she should wear whatever the he!! she desires. It’s her body. It’s her baby. Only m0r0ns would think a woman would wear ANYTHING uncomfortable whilst pregnant ~_~ I mean, really…

VacuousKim

Posted at 1:07 AM on May 23, 2013

Kim Kardashian is one big fat liar. By the way she looks there is no way anyone could see her as happy. She is so UNCOMFORTABLE with her pregnancy. What a pretentious – untalented, heartless, spoiled brat? Give a lot of people SOME BREAK..

How styupid can one get? Pregnancy is more about taking care of YOUR BABY not about the ME-ME-ME side of you. It is all about the SAFETY of the baby, you silly fat arse. I’ve hesitated to call Kim one but since she is one BIG SELFISH person all these name calling is so forthcoming and deserving.

rxangelina

Posted at 10:46 AM on May 24, 2013

I completely support your tirade 100% x3!!
This GIRL – because she’s FAR fro being a woman – she obviously HATES being pregnant! It’s easy to see on her face and the way she acts toward her growing ‘bump’ which happens to be a BABY!! A real mother/woman that cares for her unborn child would only be thinking of that baby and doing everything possible to be sure it comes out healthy while this BIMBO is only concerned w her OWN issues!! I fear how she will be toward this child, if she will “BOND” w it which is of EPIC IMPORTANCE during the first 22-24 mos of life! Does she think she’s just going to “snap outta it” and suddenly be a decent mom ???? Bc that’s NOT the way it works! One usually has that motherly instinct and nesting mos before now! I do not see her TOUCHING a dirty diaper (OR KAYNE EITHER!) and spit-up???? Oh right! She is not maternal – it’s an observation not just an opinion! HAS ANYONE SEEN HER PUT HER ARM/HAND ON HER GROWING BELLY W THAT MOTHERLY LOVE & PROTECTIVE MANNER??? Bc I NEVER have! I don’t think she wants this poor child – she wanted the IDEA of a baby but not the REALITY of it! I believe her sis Kourtney is a decent mother and Khloe will be a fantastic mother but Kim? I wouldn’t leave a FISH in her care!

Candy

Posted at 10:57 PM on May 22, 2013

LIAR

gbtw

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 22, 2013

no problem with the clothes- but have disagreed with her shoe choices. it’s not really safe to wear heals during pregnancy- your weight has shifted and your balance is off/different. it’s fine until you trip. what would normally be just a trip and catch your balance becomes a fall. so, i don’t agree with her shoe choices. not to mention, those stilletos did not look like they could hold all of her weight. i always thought they were going to snap! not to mention, another thing, that she looked like she was cutting off circulation with those tight shoes recently. that cannot be healthy… but, as for the clothes, i have liked her fashion choices. nice to see some different looks.

Affordable Maternity Clothes

Posted at 11:16 AM on July 18, 2013

If you have feeling comfortable, so you can wearing to tight Maternity Clothes. But i don’t like this type of clothes.