Jodi Arias: Jury Unable To Reach Unanimous Verdict In Sentencing

Wed, May 22, 2013 6:11pm EDT by 5 Comments
Jodi Arias Jury Unable To Reach Unanimous Verdict
Courtesy of CNN

areyoucovered.Blog.com

Posted at 7:27 AM on February 2, 2014

I do not know if it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site.
It seems like some of the written text within your posts are running off the
screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This may be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen previously.

Kudos

Nrec LLeshaj

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 23, 2013

In scripture we learn:

Ephesians 4:26
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

Romans 12:21
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

James 1
19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. 21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

Lets remember: by giving another chance to someone to repent and turn from wicked ways in this lifetime and dedicate the life to God, be born again and baptized – there is a chance by grace that we can escape the second death – as we read further:

Peter 3
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Philippians 4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Therefore lets be slow to judge in accordance with the word of God that is the right thing to do and ask for forgiveness, first of all if possible: from the families and friends that are hurt the most and with respect of the authorities the jury and the judge as one nation under God to be in the same agreement to overcome evil with good and turn bad behaviors in to the opportunity -hopefully for God to forgive her, as we read on another example from the scripture:

John 8
6 But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11“No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,”Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Nick

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 23, 2013

She is trying to use reverse psychology by asking for deah penalty(ultimate freedom,give me my freedom).This nut thinks she is preety smart.

DC

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 23, 2013

Without a doubt, she deserves the death penalty.

me again

Posted at 8:43 PM on May 22, 2013

i am pro death penalty, had mixed feelings on her, really think the jury can’t sentence her to death as she is a young woman, not that i agree wth that, but the one thing she did sealed it for me, when she held up a survivor t shirt, i was like she is devoid of human feelings, and a extreme narcissist, and she should get death…….how arrogant of her, and karma when she said no jury will convict me, mark my words, karma baby karma, go to hell