Jodi Arias On Death Penalty: I’m Ready To ‘Meet My Maker’

Wed, May 22, 2013 9:42am EDT by 14 Comments
Jodi Arias Interview
Courtesy Of ABC

Dawn Romero

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 22, 2013

I think that the reporters are giving her the satisfaction that she craves. I can’t understand why they continue to give her the attention. There are far more important people that they should be focusing on, such as Travis’ family. This woman is evil and self-centered, she has no soul and therefore will not meet her maker. She will meet her master, Satan. I have been watching her for the past four months, I have heard what people that knew her have to say about her and I truly believe that she is possessed by the Succubus Demon. If you are not familiar with it, research the term. You will be surprised at how much Jodi manifests this spirit.

Kurtnea Afteogreaoiuch

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 22, 2013

Yes Jodi is #1 Killer As far as interview is concern, the media is NO better.They will do anything to get a story. The media have NO RESPECT for the victims. If they did, they would not show interview and story up their face 24 / 7 Media are ,low scumbags sluts whores and pimps that will screw anything and anytime they have to get an story. The media have no respect for anyone. They won’t even stop to piss on their own dead mother to get a STORY.

MoS28

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 22, 2013

@jarmstrong i agree 100% shes an vivid attention seeker to me she using the media as her stage for publicity I’ve known personally female friends who where victims of spousal abuse the way she’s acting, i dont buy it in the least , what i find shameful is her using a serious matter such as abuse as a ploy

jj

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 22, 2013

Burn in Hell.

jarmstrong

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 22, 2013

Jodi said that she didn’t look at her family very much because she had to pay attention to what was going on in the courtroom. So, is that why she seemed to be drawing and crafting, and absolutely paying no attention at time. She said she looked at her family a lot, and that we just didn’t see it. The woman just can’t keep from lying.
She deserves the death penalty because then she will have to sit on death row with the other horrible women that are there. If she gets life (even without parole) she will be allow to be in the general population, and again, it will be all about Jodi. She should have sit in her cell for 23 hours a day and be alone until her death. And that still is too good for her.

Deztiny

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 22, 2013

For everyones information the 911 tape the guy said travis is was in his bedroom in the shower. I don’t know what to believe here. I do believe that mormans can do sadistic sex things and that they are like cults , and I did not hear from any girlfriends that were abused, but I saw some post around that might make him look like they were made to give him certain types of sexual pleasures he wanted. and he may have left certain woman who wouldn’t comply with his demands after a while who knows what the truth is I just know this was a media circus and did not have to be. I do not think that Jodi had to solve her problem in this way. I was abused physically and sexually and believed in my church that if you Marry you stick by your vows . I now know that I loved my man , but I couldn’t even fight back at 77 pounds I was when I left him I was not fast enough to move away before. I do not think I could not understand why arias did what she did but that is for our God to decide whether she should live or die. I feel that her spending the rest of her life in prison will be enough pain for her to suffer she won’t have or be able to do nothing. Maybe they will get her the help she needs. She does have some type of mental disorder.

Tre'

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 22, 2013

at 3:05 (give or take a couple seconds) Question- What did you expect to happen that day? Answer by Jodie- I expected us to hang out and that would be the day. That sounds quite premeditated to me… “That would be the day”~ Jodie obviously had a lot of thought prior to that horrible day that she murdered Travis!

VictorHatchett (@VictorHatchett)

Posted at 12:11 PM on May 22, 2013

like Patrick responded I’m alarmed that any one can get paid $8952 in 1 month on the internet. did you look at this site… up444.c­om

jarmstrong

Posted at 12:51 PM on May 22, 2013

I agree with you Tre’…Jodi went there with a purpose, and when she didn’t get what she wanted she killed Travis. If he had attacked her, as she describes, she would have shot him and ran. She was pissed. He wasn’t going to change his mind and take her on vacation, and she was going to make sure that no other woman would have him.

Heaven

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 22, 2013

Your going to hell and meet your maker Lucifer.

lexy davis

Posted at 10:08 AM on May 22, 2013

Maybe she’s having nightmares about Travis killing her! She’s still all about Jodi and how dare she still stick to she was a battered woman and now wants to sell tshirts and paintings to make her family money. How much is profit anyway? After she pays her family 600k annually? Pays for offices, cars, etc….. And who actually trusts Jodi’s “friends” to donate any amount?

MoS28

Posted at 10:03 AM on May 22, 2013

This woman is a master pyschopath ….. and manipulater shes been playing games since day one….. to be honest im amazed the trial took so long in the first place, it was a clean and cut dry case imo, it lasted as long as it did and i hate to say it, but more & likely due to her looks and the fact that mainstream media glorifies the ridiculousness of this situation, shes garnered way to much publicity to this point, and is further insulting our intelligence with her pyscho bable b.s i hope she gets the death penalty and media calls it a day with this woman

john

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 22, 2013

i agree she is a nut case and what she did was horrible. killing this girl for this also would be horrible.
she is sick and we all know that. we should not kill people when we know they are sick. life without the chance of getting out would be far better for a pay back. not even charles manson was put to death. i dont like this girl but i would not want to be the one to say kill her. when we do that we become like them. just dont like the idea of killing anyone.

jarmstrong

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 22, 2013

I get where you are coming from John. However, why should she be able to live, and carry on a life, when she has no regard for human life. She is just lying about how she cares about all of these unfortunate women to make herself look better. She doesn’t care, believe me. She is just a mad dog, and should not be allowed to live. It’s too bad that Charles Manson didn’t get the death penalty, but as far as we know, he didn’t actually kill anyone, he had someone else do his dirty work. I’m not sure, but I don’t think that there was that option. It’s been a long time.