‘DWTS’: Zendaya Should Have Won Instead Of Kellie Pickler

Wed, May 22, 2013 10:08am EDT by 237 Comments
DWTS Winner Kellie Pickler
Courtesy ABC

Tam

Posted at 7:37 PM on June 10, 2013

I would have liked to see Zendaya win. While, I think Kellie’s dancing was really lovely this season, I noticed that a lot of Zendaya’s routines were ‘almost’ in line with what you could see at a competition. The fact that she could execute at that level really impressed me.

Pat Farrar

Posted at 8:09 PM on June 9, 2013

They were both excellent dancers, but Kellie was more impressive because she wasn’t a pro dancer. Also, best Freestyle almost always wins, and nobody else’s even came close.

Not a reality fan

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 6, 2013

Let me start by saying Kellie and Zendaya are both amazing dancers. Fans should admire how talented they both are. In my OPINION Z had more musicality, flair, and emotion in her dance. K was strong, flexible and precise. However, the arguement that Z didn’t wear heels is mute. Upon review, the only weeks that Z did not wear heals were weeks 1 and 9. K Did not were heels in week 2. Neither wore heels for their supersize dance. I cast 15 votes for Z online that were not included. K and Z were both deserving of the MBT, but I can’t help wondering how it would have turned out if all votes were counted. I had not watched DWTS before, but both of these talented ladies had me tuning in every week.

Rocky

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 2, 2013

Wow, i didn’t know there’s so much hate for Zendaya… This 16 year old girl is just showing her skills and i don’t see a reason people to hate her! I think Kellie is a good dancer and i’m happy she won, but if Zendaya had won, i would have been happier! Zendaya really has a big big talent! :))

Jessica

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 1, 2013

Zendaya should have won, she is more beautiful than Kellie, she is a better dancer and she totally was robbed! Kellie should shame on herself!

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 1, 2013

Wow, we have another retard on here making comments. No, she shouldn’t have won, no, she’s absolutely nowhere near as good looking as Kellie, and you think that Kellie should, “shame on herself?” If you knew how to write you would’ve said, “should be ashamed of herself,” but by saying that, you’d have to believe that Kellie did something wrong. The ONLY people that have done anything wrong are Zendaya’s fans, who keep denigrating Kellie for becoming a great dancer and winning the competition. She’s done nothing else. Did any of you ever think about the fact that Zendaya was actually in the bottom 2 one week. I don’t think that anyone, after being in the bottom 2, has ever gone on to win the show. It just proves that she doesn’t have as many fans as you think. Country music, in it’s entirety was completely behind Kellie. Country radio makes up a much larger audience that anything Zendaya’s little Disney show could ever muster. As soon as people saw that Kellie was a great dancer, her fate was sealed.

Posted at 7:21 AM on June 2, 2013

Do you know what your problem is? You’re too jealousy and your mouth is big and you don’t know when to stop talking!!! Zswaggers don’t tell you not to like Kellie, so why do you tell zswaggers who to like?

kc

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 3, 2013

Wow, really? So what if she was in the bottom two? She’s never had the lowest score in the competition. And that’s the problem, Kellie has more fans, which just makes it a big popularity contest.

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 3, 2013

It’s both a dancing competition and a popularity contest. You can’t be a good dancer and have too few fans and win, nor can you have a lot of fans and be no good at dancing and win. Kellie was equally as good as Zendaya at dancing, but she has way more fans, and consequently she won. I don’t have any problem with people stating that they voted for or wanted Zendaya to win, but when anyone writes that Zendaya should’ve won, it takes away from Kellie’s accomplishment. Nobody should’ve won. They all had their chance to dance each week, they all got scores from the judges, and they all had their fans vote for them. In the end, whoever had the highest combined score won, and this year that was Kellie. Congrats to her. I actually wanted Aly to win throughout the show. She wasn’t the best dancer for sure, but I really enjoyed how she left it all hanging out there each week, and boy could she shake it. For those that wished Zendaya would’ve won, I feel for you, but in no way should she have won over Kellie. Equal dancing and more fans gave Kellie the edge this year, because as we know and have seen over the years, dancing on this show is such a subjective thing week to week. The judges don’t always give the scores that we or the live audience think each dancer deserves, unless they’re like D.L was.

WHY U ACKIN' SO CRAY CRAY?

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 9, 2013

So, your making fun of people who made rude comments, and then you go on by saying that Zendaya’s going to be never as good as Kellie, her Disney show is worse than country, and that she is ugly. She is only 16, beautiful, and talented! She has over 2.5 million followers on twitter, and Kellie has 846,000. Zendaya wasn’t in the bottom 2 necessarily in the semi-finals, as Tom clearly said “not necessarily the bottom 2″. Both were amazing dancers, and I am sure are both proud that they did so well in the competition. SO, LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE IS STILL A TEENAGER, AND SHE DOESN’T WANT TO SEE HATE MAIL ABOUT HOW SHE IS A TERRIBLE PERSON, WOULD YOU (OR WHEN, BECAUSE YOUR NOT ACTING LIKE IT) WHEN YOU BECOME 16?

Maria

Posted at 4:42 AM on June 1, 2013

Zendaya should have won! She dances amazingly! <33

Posted at 4:49 AM on June 1, 2013

And NO, she shouldn’t have won. Kellie also danced just as amazingly and won the competition fair and square. Why do you feel the need to still try to belittle Kellie’s wonderful accomplishment?

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 1, 2013

Why do you feel the need to still reply to Zendaya’s fans? Can’t you just shut up and let people like whatever they want???

Posted at 3:08 PM on June 1, 2013

Liking someone else is different than saying she should’ve won.

Posted at 3:27 PM on May 28, 2013

You know what, wb, i’m not going to waste my time with people like you! You told me i’m ridiculous but you can’t see that you’re the only one who is messing up with my posts, right? So aren’t you ridiculous too??? And i’m going to tell you why i care about american DWTS – i care about it because my idol was there and i supposed to support her till the end of the show. Because that’s a true fan and no matter what Zendaya is my winner! Kellie has MBT but Zendaya has the respect and the love of her fans and even the audience on DWTS! Please don’t reply, because this is my opinion and i don’t want anyone to mess up with it! :))

Posted at 11:16 PM on May 28, 2013

So a 16 year old girl who’s literally done nothing in her life except act in a Disney Television Series is your idol? Wow, I guess when it comes to setting the bar for what you want to attain in life, you decided that you’d put it around your ankles? Instead of idolizing someone who’s accomplished something of great importance in the world, you picked Zendaya. Do you even know what the definition of “idol” is? Just so you won’t sound so ridiculous the next time you decide to use that term when referring to Zendaya, here it is. Idol: An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with blind admiration, adoration, or devotion. She’s a 16 year old girl. I’d have more respect for you if you said that you lust over her because in your eyes, she’s hot. That’s the real truth anyway, so why not just come out and say it. She’s never going to be your girl, and she’s never going to have a care in the world about anything concerning you and your well being. Think about it for a moment. You’re trying to do everything that you can to discredit the true winner Kellie, and somehow make ignorant justifications as to why Zendaya is, in your eyes, the real winner. For what? So you can feel better about yourself. I can guarantee you that if you were in the same situation where you live, Zendaya isn’t going to take 2 seconds of her life to help you. Why not just go on with your life, look for someone who’s earned the proper status to be called an idol, and strive to be like him/her. Chasing this red herring is going to get you nowhere, and more than that, I’ll be here every time you try to push your “Zendaya is the real winner,” agenda, to bring you and all of your little clones back to reality. I’ll be here until the end. Want to make another comment about Kellie not being to true winner? Go ahead, I’m waiting. ;-)

Posted at 4:01 AM on May 29, 2013

Wow, and after all these comments, i’m ridiculous?!? Wow, you really have an imagination. But i wanna ask you something. How would you know what i think and i what i want to accomplish in my life? And why do you reply only to my comments? I don’t care about Kellie or that you like her, this is your right, but why are you messing up with my opinion? I’m going to love Zendaya forever and do you know why? Because she’s not like you! I guess Zendaya is more more more than you and you’re angry because this 16 year old girl maybe has accomplished a much more than you will ever have accomplished and that’s why you hate her! Now i feel sorry for you!!! I’m going to say it as many times as you reply to me: #ZendayaIsOurWinner and she’ll always be because she’s beautiful, talanted, nice and hard-working, but Kellie isn’t! Let’s just not continue, like i said i’m not going to waste my time with geeks like you!

Posted at 5:56 AM on May 29, 2013

When I saw one of your first comments that read, “You know what? You’re so stupid and blind!!!! Zendaya is very talanted and if you didn’t see it yet, you’re a big big fool! Kellie can’t even dance and she’s very ugly! And if you don’t stop offending Zendaya, i’m gonna make you shut up! Zendaya is a real talent!!!!,” I couldn’t help but respond. By saying that Kellie can’t dance and that she’s ugly, it showed that you were just a sad little being. Hurt someone else to try to gain favor for your own. That’s not the way it works. When you act like a thug behind your keyboard, some, like myself, will watch everything that you say from then on. To think that anything you write will do anything to change the outcome of the show, is to be more than just a little mentally deficient. To denigrate anything that Kellie did on the show to try to make it look like Zendaya got robbed shows that you have no moral standards for behavior. The right person absolutely won.

Posted at 2:38 AM on May 28, 2013

No, she’s not! 50% for Zendaya and 49% for Kellie! Now who is wrong? :P

Posted at 2:43 AM on May 28, 2013

Anyone can click on their favorite for a few minutes and change the results. Like I said in an earlier post, only one word can describe you and all of your posts, especially this one, and that’s retarded. Absolutely no logic whatsoever.

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 28, 2013

Did you see me asking for your opinion??? I really don’t care what you think, you may think i’m retarded or that i don’t know english grammar, but i really don’t care about you or your opinion, because i know what i am and i know what i really know, so please don’t continue! It’s annoying, because we are all here because of Zendaya & Kellie, not to comment my posts, right? Plus, i’m not american, so i’m sorry i don’t know english perfect like you,.. ;)

Posted at 1:10 PM on May 28, 2013

When you leave a post that’s exactly what you’re doing. When you leave one using the logic that you did, (Zendaya deserved to win and you can see it according to the poll! If the people didn’t like her, she would have 0% !!! ;)), you’re just asking for it. A slug would know that by writing such a statement, you’d definitely be ridiculed. As soon as you and your little friends stop leaving idiotic posts, I’ll stop responding. If the only views on this topic were from pea brains like you, some people might actually believe them to be true. That’s the way the internet works. If you aren’t from America then why are you so worried about an American dancing contest anyway? It’s not supposed to be for people from around the world to vote on. They should have their own television shows to watch and enjoy. Now I I wonder how many of you Zendaya lovers aren’t even American. It doesn’t really matter though, because nothing you can say will change the results of the show. It’s history and now set in stone. Zendaya will forever be in second place.

Johana

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 27, 2013

Even in your poll Kellie is the WINNER !!!!! <3 :P

Johana

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 27, 2013

I voted many times for them and many people did that too and they won. Kellie and Derek deserved to win !

Chris

Posted at 7:32 PM on May 27, 2013

The best dancer won! As far as twitter, who won the freestyle encore twitter vote? The best dancer! Search for #encoreKellie and #encoreKelly and add ‘em up!

Alyssa

Posted at 4:18 AM on May 27, 2013

Zendaya was robbed and totally should have won. Seeing as how many fans there are on Twitter, they’re continuously tweeting ‘#DWTSRecount’ so Kellie may not be the finalised winner after all.

Posted at 4:25 AM on May 27, 2013

I totally agree with you! For the first time, there’s someone who doesn’t hate Zendaya! She should have won and #WeWantARecount4Zendaya

Posted at 4:50 AM on May 27, 2013

Oops, scratch that…. 2.

Posted at 4:48 AM on May 27, 2013

I doubted it at first, but after this post, I have to admit that there is at least one retard leaving comments.

Jane

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 26, 2013

The right dancer won, Kellie totally deserved it! It didn’t matter about the ABC.com votes either bc NO ONE got those votes, so it was very fair! That’s just an excuse for poor losers Z fans! How do we know Kellie wouldn’t have had millions of online votes anyway??? Well, ur totally WRONG Kellie deseved to win, the public agreed & so do I!!

Posted at 4:13 AM on May 27, 2013

First of all, zswaggers are not poor! You’re just jealous how many people love and support Zendaya, but poor Kellie doesn’t have such a support! You are jealous how talanted, amazing and beautiful Zendaya is and again…Kellie isn’t…#SuchASadStory
Actually i’m really proud of Daya, because i don’t think any of these celebs would have accomplished so much as Zendaya if they had been 16 right now. Of course i want the first place for her, because she deserved it, but zswaggers are going to love and support her anyway!!!
#ZendayaForever

Cece

Posted at 6:36 PM on May 26, 2013

F@#% you, is what I have to say. I thought Zendaya was FAR from the best dancer, on this season or any, but hey, I’m not about to write a whole article belittling her. You’re going to make Zendaya out to be a young, 16-year-old girl who is deserving of winning because of all she’s accomplished at 16. Well what about Kellie? Kellie is JUST as sweet, if not more so, considering her mother’s abandonment, her father’s drug addiction and jail time, and her overall extremely difficult childhood. Throughout it all, she managed to keep her head up and stay optimistic in her outlook on people and life. THAT is some accomplishment. And she can sing and dance on top of that.

Thank god the poll disagrees with you.

Posted at 4:05 AM on May 27, 2013

Kellie can sing, i admit, but she can’t dance as amazing as Zendaya! So Kellie had a difficult childhood, but Zendaya didn’t? She’s tall and everybody were laughing at her because of that… Isn’t that a difficult childhood??? Please, don’t reply, because we both know what is the answer! :)

Posted at 4:45 AM on May 27, 2013

I think that WE all know what the answer is, and it’s not what YOU think. The answer is that you need to pay more attention in school. You don’t write anywhere near as good as my 7 year old. It’s pitiful when a 16 year old spends so much time behind a keyboard and still doesn’t understand the English rules of grammar. Do you think that you’re possibly spending too much of your time ogling over a little girl who’ll you’ll never know personally, and too little time on your school work? No wonder the US is 26th on the list of smartest children in the world. When I graduated we were number 1. We had no time to worry about whether or not a complete stranger won a dancing contest or not. We were too busy studying and preparing for our futures. I’d feel sorry for you if I thought you even cared. I know you think that you have it together and all figured out, but you don’t. Come into my office, or any other office for that matter and try to get a good job writing like you do. You’re going to end up flipping burgers for the rest of your life. If that’s not what you see yourself doing, then I’d highly suggest that you listen when your teacher’s speaking and study when you have free time. Following someone so vehemently, who could literally care less about your future, and wasting your time trying to somehow make people see that you’re right and they’re all wrong. Absolutely nothing that you can say will change anything in your little dream world, or in reality itself. Kellie is and will always be known as the season 16 Dancing With The Stars Champion. Zendaya will always be known as the girl who came in second. Those are the facts, and they can’t be changed by you or any of your friends.

Cece

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 27, 2013

Are you kidding me? You’re going to equate losing BOTH your parents by the time you’re six (did I mention her father was an alcoholic at the time?) to getting made fun of because of her height? Did you seriously just say that? If you knew anything about society, you’d know it’s practically a miracle Kellie herself didn’t go into drugs and alcohol. If you seriously think being made fun of for your height is anywhere NEAR as difficult a life as Kellie had to deal with…you need to grow up, and get your priorities straightened.

noah

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 26, 2013

I will always doubt if kellie is the real winner because they thrown out the east coast abc.com votes if they would have counted those votes and zendaya and val would have still lost then atleast they would have lost fairly probably zendaya was the best dancer through out the whole season she should have won I think it is stupid that people only votes for somebody to win the mirrorball because of their freestyle….if jacoby and karina only got 8s the whole season but they did what kellie and derek did for their freestyle would you vote for them to win the MBT..even though kellie or zendaya is the better dancers no I would vote for zendaya because week 1-10 she was the best….and can people stop making this about race its just stupid.

missjanenc

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 26, 2013

noah…punctuation is our friend. Please make use of it.

Alison

Posted at 2:06 PM on May 26, 2013

Zendaya lost because her fanbase is mostly online, since she is known globally on Disney Channel. Kellie is a former American Idol contestant, so she is known mostly in the US. When ABC.com crashed, Z’s fans could not vote for her. It doesn’t matter that Kellie had the best freestyle, Z has more fans. In fact, #EncoreZendaya trended ALL NIGHT and #EncoreKellie only trended for a few hours before the finale. However, since only the phone votes were counted, Kellie was already the winner, and it wouldn’t be right to give Z the encore when all of the producers knew Kellie was going to win. And Kellie is a cheerleader, so she’s flexible, yet none of her supporters call her out for her advantage. If the votes online had been recounted, I believe Zendaya would have won. She’s never been paid to dance, therefore she is not a PROFESSIONAL dancer, but simply just a dancer. Hip-hop dancing is way different from ballroom dancing. That’s like telling a field hockey player to play ice hockey. It’s not easy. Zendaya has fallen a few times, and she’s a perfectionist, that’s why she got such good scores every week. Val was hard on her too, and it paid off. Race did not play a factor, and Kellie and Zendaya are equally good. Zendaya’s young fans have voted. Have you seen the Youtube videos of Z’s young fans supporting her, and crying when she didn’t win? Even her little fans were dedicated, so Z’s lost had nothing to do with her little fans. I congratulate both Z and Kellie. I don’t believe it was fair that the online votes were not counted, and I think they should have done it anyway. That is why i am not watching the next season, in fact, several people aren’t. -Alison

Sis

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 26, 2013

Kelly should have won. She continually improved throughout the season. She can dance.
Zendaya was continually overscored by the judges and pushed into my face by the producers with the twitter contests. Zendaya is a talented 16 yr old girl that will have a terrific career. DWTs is the vehicle that gave her a national audience.
Maybe Zendaya not winning is a reflection upon her pro?
It really does not matter who wins, it is the accomplishment of each celeb.
The writer is this article is just trying to keep a so called controvercy alive.

Nora

Posted at 1:27 PM on May 26, 2013

Wow I cannot believe people are playing the race card, what the hell is wrong with you people. Kellie worked really hard and Derek is a very hard person to deal with sometimes and he pushes his partners to be the best they can be. At least Kellie wore high heels on all her dances except for like one or two. Zendaya had only worn dancing shoes like what twice throughout the whole season? her legs weren’t that great with the footwork so no I think the right person won. They have been pimping her the whole season and it was very annoying, so if she won it would have made a bigger uproar. I think people were also tired of seeing her being pimped so much. Plus their attitudes and picking hip hop for a dance,made them lose too. People were trying to vote for val because he never got a trophy really? Its about the star and Kellie did her best and they won. Get over it lil teens, she has a dance show you can go watch her there. If you really watched closely she was nowhere near as perfect as you think. Judges just didn’t want to upset her, cause she’s so young. Kellie was much better in everything so just face it, the right person won and the show was not rigged, we have statistical proof. You all just need to face this fact and move on. Kellie and Derek season 16 winners! :)

Posted at 3:54 AM on May 27, 2013

Really? Shoes matter? Kellie can wear ballroom shoes every single minute of her life, but this doesn’t mean she’s the best dancer. Zendaya should have won, but she didn’t because everybody thought she couldn’t win because she’s too young, but i don’t think Kellie was going to get second place if she was 16 now too. You all have to admit Zendaya’s talent is beyond her age. Kellie wasn’t the right person to win and i definitely think Zendaya should have won and zswaggers want a recount!

Posted at 4:15 AM on May 27, 2013

Right, Zendaya’s ONLY 16 years old. That poor girl didn’t really have a chance because of her age. Shawn Johnson won her season when she was only 17, and she was just an Olympic Gold Medal gymnast to boot. Shawn would eat Zendaya up in any dance competition, except for Hip Hop, but we all really know that that’s not a real dance step anyway, but just a free-for-all of arm and leg movements while trying to look like a thug. In that one, since it’s not a ballroom dance, we’ll just compare Zendaya’s dancing ability to Shawn’s gymnastic prowess, and well… sorry, but an Olympic Gold Medal crushes a Disney Television Show every single time. No matter how many excuses you and all of your whining little friends come up with, they’ll never mean anything to anyone else but you. It’s just a bunch of hot air from some sore losers. The trophy’s been issued to the champion, and her name is Kellie Pickler. Deal with it.

Elmari (@ElmariL)

Posted at 1:26 PM on May 26, 2013

Everyone is definitely entitled to their opinion. But for me, Kellie Pickler is my preferred winner of DWTS. She has never danced professionally before in her life (unlike Zendaya) and improved week after week. On DWTS, sometimes the BEST dancer doesn’t always win because this show isn’t only about dancing… it’s about the JOURNEY to the MBT. Kellie’s journey just captured most of the voting audience. While, I think Zendaya is a great dancer as well ( I would expect that because she did already have her own dancing show), the right person won for me. Congratulations to Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough!!!

Nora

Posted at 1:30 PM on May 26, 2013

Thank you Elmari!! :)

Posted at 6:20 AM on May 26, 2013

missjanenc

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 26, 2013

And you’re what…12 years old?

Posted at 3:31 AM on May 27, 2013

No, i’m 16… Problem?

Posted at 3:45 AM on May 27, 2013

Yes. You write like a 10 year old, at best. Threatening someone over the internet is something that anyone with half a brain wouldn’t do, yet imbeciles like you do it at the drop of a hat. You and those like you become the Hulk when you’re in front of your keyboard in your parents basement or garage, never having to backup any of those words face to face with someone who’d pinch that bean right off the top of that pencil neck. Most grown ups don’t expect anymore from this newest generation though, as all of their failings are someone else’s fault, not their own. A generation of me kids. What’s in it for me? Why can’t I have it too? What? My favorite person didn’t win, it must be rigged against her and only her. Everyone else is fat, ugly and has no talent at all. The only one that counts is me and only me, everyone else can jump off of a cliff or just get cancer and die. Sound familiar? If you’re looking in a mirror… Bingo.

Jennifer

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 26, 2013

Hey Hey Hey. Sounds like you are threatening her. You better stop while you are ahead. Or maybe someone needs to report. You go Elmari. We have our opinion and you have yours.

J

Posted at 11:06 AM on May 27, 2013

You seem really scary? Huh? Kellie won please get over it now. That proves Kellie was the best dancer. It was America who decided that Kellie was the winner. Kellie Pickler winner of dancing with the stars season 16! Also Kellie Pickler was named one of the sexiest women alive…. Are you jealous over that also?

tuy can

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 25, 2013

Zendaya had problem wearing ballroom shoes , that’s why she wore Disney shoes ! Technically , her footwork was not very good either ; Kellie was far better than Zendaya in every aspect regarding dancing ability ./.

Rachel

Posted at 1:23 PM on May 26, 2013

Yes! People didn’t realized that, but Zendaya didn’t wear ballroom shoes every week like every other female celebrity and pro on the show! It’s a competition in BALLROOM dancing, and on her hip-hop dance, yeah, that’s fine, but for BALLROOM dancing, BALLROOM shoes are required. And Kellie wow-ed everyone from the very start. I think Kellie should have won and I’m glad she did. I feel like Zendaya got too comfortable at the top of the leader board and she came across like she knew she was going to win and she was sure she had it in the bag so that say. Kellie deserved to win.

Jessica Love

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 25, 2013

Kellie pickler deserves it so stop complaning

sandra

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 24, 2013

Like I said a few weeks ago to the Kellie lovers. There is no danger in Zendaya winning over Kellie because DWTS has not and will never allow a black women(even half black) to win this show.This show has been on for 16 season,has had some dam good black female celebrity dancers, none have won. Get the picture. Even when the great Derek Hough danced with Little Kim( and surprisingly she was good) he didn’t win THAT season. That’s why the show is having a hard time booking beautiful black female celebrities. Society is for some reason extremely intimidated by the black women.

missjanenc

Posted at 9:08 PM on May 24, 2013

Are you friggin’ kidding me? Those who would play the race card in a case like this are not playing with a full deck.

Posted at 5:18 PM on May 24, 2013

Ohh, shut up! Zendaya’s the best dancer in the world! Kellie can’t dance, she’s ugly and i don’t like her at all! Zendaya has to be reawarded, because she deserved the mirror ball trophy the most! She worked harder than anyone else in the competition, but she didn’t win because some of her zswaggers were sleeping when the show airs! That’s why zswaggers want a recount! Because it wasn’t fair! Even Kellie didn’t expect she’s going to ” win “. This was so ridiculous…
#ZendayaIsOurWinner
#WeWantARecount4Zendaya

Tranquil

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 24, 2013

Let’s give this discussion about Zenday, Kellie and other past season dancers a rest. To sum it up, Kellie won, Zendaya didn’t, now move on. All this bickering via online is not going to change the outcome. Move on, please

Tranquil