‘True Blood’ Season 6: Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Eric’s ‘Evil’ Plans

Tue, May 21, 2013 4:09pm EDT by 6 Comments
True Blood Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of HBO

MaryM

Posted at 9:40 AM on May 25, 2013

Falling asleep Lana? What….past your bedtime is it?

Sarah

Posted at 11:21 PM on May 21, 2013

I’m intrigued to see what will bring the bad side out of Eric, and if it will last. During the wait to find out, I’ve been refreshing on previous True Blood seasons with DISH Anywhere.com. It’s great that I can stream shows to my laptop with all of the traveling I do for my job at DISH. My wait at the airport is always better when I get to watch shows.

asfandancer

Posted at 6:35 PM on May 21, 2013

So glad to hear this I love bad boys, and Eric is the ultimate interesting bad boy. Oh course Bill as a bad guy is still a super sanctimonious bore.

iamtrue2bill

Posted at 1:09 AM on May 22, 2013

Well, I guess it’s all in the eye of the beholder. Eric has been bad and good, just as Bill has. Of course we all have our favorites. But to split hairs as to which bad boy is “badder” or bad in a “better” way, is kind of funny!

iamtrue2bill

Posted at 1:12 AM on May 22, 2013

Well, old doesn’t make you interesting, Especially if you’ve been sitting around on a fake throne in a vampire bar for years…yawn!

Lana

Posted at 2:20 AM on May 22, 2013

And Bill’s magical tampon act is supposed to be interesting? Or his humaniteh spiel? Please. I go to sleep whenever Bill is on screen. Eric is electric. That’s why people love him.

And speaking of old, the guy who plays Bill really is (physically). Yuck.