‘The Voice': Shakira’s Confidence Is Not Enough To Save [Spoiler]

Tue, May 21, 2013 10:18pm EDT by 11 Comments
The Voice Recap
Courtesy of NBC

Danicka

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 22, 2013

The eliminations are going to be a lot harder to predict going forward. Everyone in the top eight is a very solid performer, so it’s anyone’s game right now. I’m sadly never home to watch The Voice live anymore because I work the late shift at DISH during the week. Fortunately, my DISH Hopper records it for me. It tapes all the shows that come on NBC during primetime every night. This way, it’s super easy to just turn on all my favorite shows as soon as I get home. I’m never out of the loop for long!

Beutrice

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 22, 2013

THE RIGHT PEOPLE DEFINITELY WENT HOME!! Next hopefully the swon brothers are chucked, then holly. After that the real competition begins, though I LOVE HOLLY:) The other contestants are way to superb for her though. I hope she still makes it another way.

Roger D

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 23, 2013

Agree… the right people went home!!

Roger D

Posted at 12:26 AM on May 23, 2013

The next to go will be Sasha and Amber or Holly!!

Roger D

Posted at 3:02 AM on May 22, 2013

Danielle is soooooooooooo awesome…………….. only 16, and she has performed a total of six covers over a six week period on The Voice… five of five of her country covers are in the iTunes Top 100 Country (#1, #33, #42, #84 and #88, and the other, a POP cover, is in the iTunes Top 100 Pop at #86!! In addition, her most recent cover, Head Carolina, Tails Oklahoma, rose to #6 on the iTunes Top 100 Songs on Tuesday, fell back to #12 or so late Tuesday, and now has risen back to #10. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

Kerry Hitch

Posted at 1:09 AM on May 22, 2013

as Marilyn implied I’m dazzled that people can make $4314 in one month on the computer. have you seen this website ======> Rich6.com

Mark looby

Posted at 12:06 AM on May 22, 2013

I am sick and tired of this bs show where useless repetition and commercials are more important then content. The show always goes overtime and my pvr cuts off the last results. I am paying for the content and only being delivered junk mail. Singers are great.. Best season yet!

emz

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 22, 2013

do you know you can catch the show on nbc.com and there’s an app too? they show full episodes there – and you can even just move the marker to the end to catch the end if you want.

abe

Posted at 12:05 AM on May 22, 2013

I’m a fan of those girls from Colombia.
….and she is one of them!!

lkh

Posted at 12:04 AM on May 22, 2013

shakira sucks at this game

melody

Posted at 11:01 PM on June 4, 2013

Shakira is amazing! and these 4 coaches make a perfect combination. Sad to see her and Usher go, it’s been a good season IV.