‘The Originals': Claire Holt Talks New Romance For Rebekah In New Orleans

Tue, May 21, 2013 3:13pm EDT by 8 Comments
The Originals Rebekah Spoilers
HollywoodLife.com, The CW (inset)

Swagforlife

Posted at 12:40 AM on July 13, 2013

I don’t like Matt and her please put stafen and Rebecca as a couple NOT MAtT!!!!!

Mabel Kachie

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 28, 2013

i lv beka bt i wana c ha find love sumwher els nt matt

Kensley

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 25, 2013

You know, I still tune in to the articles on the off chance that the writers of the show won’t squander the capital they have created for these awesome originals characters…Im not remotely interested in a baby plot. Most people I’ve seen post the same thing online…so disappointing.

Anastasia Neverson

Posted at 1:37 AM on May 22, 2013

I want to see Rebekah and Matt be a couple. They look so great together.

Sarah

Posted at 10:37 PM on May 21, 2013

Although it will be sad to see Rebekah leave Mystic Falls, I’m excited to see where her story will go in New Orleans. I’m so glad that during the wait to find out, I can always watch her in the fourth season with my DISH Hopper. My DVR is always recording seasons of shows so I don’t miss anything with my busy work shift at DISH. I love that with 2,000 hours of storage space, I can keep some of my favorite seasons instead of deleting them to make room.

Esrher

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 21, 2013

No I want to c more of Matt and Rebekah. I want to c their romance grow.

Xandra

Posted at 6:08 PM on May 21, 2013

for God sake, it’s MABEKAH, not “mattbekah”. ;/ Mabekah is perfection and I deeply hope Matt will go to TO or Rebekah won’t stay in NOLA too long…
btw I hope she won’t feel for Marcel, it’d be almost as ridicolous as klayley’s baby.

Anna