Selena Gomez Doesn’t Care That Taylor Swift Dislikes Justin Bieber

Tue, May 21, 2013 8:51pm EDT by 93 Comments
Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
SplashNews, FameFlynet, Getty

wember

Posted at 6:02 AM on May 22, 2013

taylor is too spitful. why not do like demi. when u break up with somebody after a while u let go that anger toward that person. but she like to keep that anger forever.

j

Posted at 5:50 AM on May 22, 2013

I think it’s funny as hell that HL prints the names of the people in the pictures right below the pic itself…like we don’t know who they are are. LOLOLOLOL!

Idiiots.

Harmony

Posted at 5:24 AM on May 22, 2013

Selena is NOT using her head, when Justin cheats on Selena, selena will have NO ONE to go to except her family becoz taylor is a close friend of selenas, and BFFS STAY 2GETHER NO MATTER WHAT, boy may come and go but bffs are for LIFE!!

Posted at 4:37 AM on May 22, 2013

i think it is lame for Taylor to hate Justin because she and Selena had problems. she is the only one who hate all her ex boyfriends and she want everybody to do the same. she was friend with Justin and now she hate him just because he has problem with his girlfriend is just stupid. she take that pathetic group of girls she forms who gather just to hates on ex bf too seriously. the problem is maybe she is the only one who hates her exes.

Posted at 3:23 AM on May 22, 2013

It was just a kiss on the cheek.. not that much big of a deal. Everyone knows the both of them are on good terms, but not together again. Selena already cleared that one out. As for Taylor, she was just being a best friend. Another friend of Selena, Charity, was seen “dragging” Selena away from Justin. We all know nothing.

Jerry

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 22, 2013

Justin and Selena ARE together again. You don’t travel to Norway and Sweden to see your ex, visit his house, go clubbing with him, have a date night with him in Las Vegas the day before the Billboard awards, and then kiss him backstage if you don’t want to be his girlfriend again. Besides, Justin kissed Selena on the cheek hundreds of times but that didn’t mean that they’re just friends. Another thing, Selena is a horrible liar when it comes to people asking if she’s dating Justin because she lied about not dating him back in 2010 and she’s lying about it now.

KALANI

Posted at 10:25 AM on May 22, 2013

THEY ARE NOT BACK TOGETHER.

Jerry

Posted at 7:01 PM on May 22, 2013

Look at the video, Kalani. The proof is in the pudding.

Jen

Posted at 3:10 AM on May 22, 2013

What a lovely little spat between these two! :)

Dhruv Bhagat

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 22, 2013

No one likes Justin Bieber except Selena :P

Someone

Posted at 6:50 AM on May 22, 2013

Can u guess y nobody likes u either ! :P

Kerry Hitch

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 22, 2013

as Melvin implied I am startled that anybody able to earn $6966 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you read this website =====> Rich6.com

Kelly

Posted at 1:04 AM on May 22, 2013

I think Taylor was just kidding but seriously I also think that Taylor is just trying to be a good friend to Selena by looking out for her.

kelly & kaira twins sister

Posted at 12:02 AM on May 22, 2013

I think taylor swift were joking but like selena Gomez said she doesn’t care

Elizabeth

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 21, 2013

I think that Taylor was just kidding because she was smiling. Also, Taylor and Justin are friends

KALANI

Posted at 10:27 AM on May 22, 2013

I DON’T THINK THERE FRIENDS. I DON’T THINK TAYLOR REALLY LIKES JUSTIN ALL THAT MUCH.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 21, 2013

Selena Gomez has a new man, Wesley Stromberg (20) a down to earth guy, and the lead singer of Emblem 3 that will be touring with Selena. He was the one that everyone took for Bieber when he snuck into the venue in Las Vegas. A picture of the love birds hugging at the BBMA’s is on Selgomez-news.c**. Rumor has it that he just broke up with his X-Factor dancer girlfriend. It looks like they both have something in common. No wonder Selena was cold to Justin’s award winnings, and she gave him that one last kiss. See Yaa!! PS: Emblem 3 is a group of brothers just like the Jonas brothers.

fleur

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 21, 2013

i agree :) taylor is just worried for selena – justin hurt her before. i think it’s really sweet of her

JBRULES!

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 21, 2013

JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dani

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 21, 2013

goo taylor shade that dickhead

Anna

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 21, 2013

Oh, Taylor Swift! You are now officially on my favorite list! And so is anybody else who doesn’t like Justin Bieber. I think Selena is personally a idiot for getting back with him. Do you see the downfall he has made? And you can tell it’s rubbing off on her now. Amen to you Taylor! Amen!

spaz101

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 21, 2013

or pushing her into getting on sides that is better to say.

spaz101

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 21, 2013

Seriously she doesn’t want to pick sides and these sights are making her pick sides! Have some respect for her wishes people!

AEM

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 21, 2013

I guess that duet that Justin made with Taylor will never see the light of day. Justin must have known Taylor’s feelings about him back in Nov 2012, because he blew her off at the American Music Awards when he won and did not hug Taylor who was sitting 4 seats down. I wonder if Justin is planning to remake that duet with Miley. Taylor would be PISSED if that happened!

Shameme Adams

Posted at 9:34 PM on May 21, 2013

Oh I just wish it would all work out o.k. for Justin, I mean he looks so unhappy these days and tbh it breaks my heart :(. I know it’s a strong thing to say about someone you’ve never met but it’s true. I hope he has good friends too who can help him. My only dream in the world is to meet him, I am a very sick girl too and have no money to go to concerts and such and so his mottos such as #BELIEVE, #DREAMBIG and the ever-famous #NEVERSAYNEVER really help me, he’s taught me so much and I love him for that!. Please peeps go and support my Facebook group ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!. Believe in your dreams and never let anyone tell you you can’t acheive anything!. x

abe

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 21, 2013

get used to it.
…….AMERICAN KIDS ARE ALWAY’S FIGHTING EACHOTHER!!

true lovatic and selenator

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 21, 2013

I defiantly agree with Taylor with this one. I mean, Justin has hurt Selena over and over again, as many sources pointed out. Taylor’s just looking out of her friend. And yes, I know its their relationship, but what kind of friend will Taylor will be if she didn’t look out for her best friend? Besides, I don’t think Jelena is getting anywhere. They have an on and off relationship. If it didn’t work the first 10 times, it won’t work for the 11th. J

brittany

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 21, 2013

We don’t know what happened in the relationship. And a lot of the time the media makes up sources and articles. How do you know these ‘sources’ are real/right?

Brie

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 21, 2013

It’s Justin and Selena’s relationship, they will decide what they want and nobody can change that. I think that was extremely childish of Taylor because that’s not her relationship, besides if she was really a true friend of Selena’s she would accept her choice. She doesn’t have to like it but respect it. I wish Justin and Selena well

apple

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 21, 2013

TAYLOR HAS ENVY OF SELENA

Brie

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 21, 2013

agreed

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 21, 2013

IT WILL BE WHAT IT WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamila puddle duck

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 29, 2013

I love Selene sooooo much she’s my room mate and I like to stare at her in her sleep. Baby briber get your hands off my Selena you filthy animal. And Taylor I knew you were trouble when you walked into my restaurant so shame on you now!!!!