Robert Pattinson Throws Himself Into Work After Kristen Stewart Split

Tue, May 21, 2013 5:01pm EDT by 53 Comments
Robert Pattinson New Movie
SplashNews, Courtesy of Integral Film

I'll try a walk in their shoes

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 24, 2013

It’s funny, part of me wants them to be together still, and the other half wishes they have split. I guess it’s cuz Kristen’s cheating scandal makes me most upset. Can’t help but feel how I’d feel if my husband ever cheated on me. I think that is something I could not get over, be able to trust again. But if he can forget, more power to him

Margaret

Posted at 11:29 PM on June 2, 2013

I agree mine would be singing in a HIGH VOICE but and its a but here They were not engaged they were not married they wernt even an official couple You see thats what we do we project our feelings BUT its not us its them We dont know what went on in their lives we dont know if hes been faithful not really we like to think he has but we have no proof Theres so many pictures taken since mid 2008 when he was with 18 year old Kristen he was 22 went to oubs clubs you can see the piccies Kristen what sat at home of course she had to not like us who could sneak in to clubs with false ID she stood no chance and imagine how youd feel and after 21 3 years togetehr no decleration from him no coming out no eng ring nothing? How do we know that she was going through a really bad patch in UK and developed a huge crush on RS doesnt make it right but makes more sence he was in London he went to the set 1 time it was remarked on daily in UK wheres Kristen Whys Rob clubbing it dont forget 18 is age in UK You nor I have no idea why she did what she di or why he who said he didnt love her after TWI ended late 2011 stayed with her Maybe Black catting I dont want her but I dont want anyone else to have her till I say so IM sorry I dont like the cut of the mans jib anymore He could have ended it like a Gent he didnt he ended it with hatred humilitation the most publicity all the wjile saying nothng Weaker women might have done something daft IM sorry I really liked him now I tihnk hes not a nice man or person sad hey?

W

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 24, 2013

Rob seems to be a serial cheater and it is interesting how for years, sites were posting him leaving Kristen after contractual events to go to bars and hotels to be with friends. He is photographed with many women. nothing was ever made of it, but I know, most young women would hate their boyfriend leaving them, to spend time in bars with other women. I don’t get how his PR was able to cover this up for years yet after KS had one incident in which she apologized, people went after her like vultures and he never told anyone to stop. Seems Rob was only angry because she told the world she loved him. I guess that wasn’t what he was telling all his ladies.

@W

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 24, 2013

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps these things you claim about Rob were never revealed because nothing significant ever happened? No PR cover-up?

Did it ever occur to you that Kristen’s tryst with Rupert was just a one-time or short-term thing? Did it ever occur to you that either Rob forgave her and they are still together; or he couldn’t get over it, couldnt forget it, and so they’ve parted ways (or will, eventually); or they have mutually parted ways over factors unrelated to Rupert?

Did it ever occur to you that Rob and Kristen are no different than you and me (forget about tabloid folly designed to generate hits), both making mistakes, both learning from them, falling in love, falling out of love, fighting, making up… Now add in the invasive paparazzi and gossipy tabloids as well as fanatical fans — have you ever wondered how you would ever be able to withstand all that?

It’s a difficult trait, but one worth striving for: try using some empathy. This hate for one or the other, the vile language used to describe the “other team” — no different than the racism, religious bigotry, and bullying we read in the news and shake our heads at, and pray for resolution. This world of ours has too much hate and anger, don’t you agree? Look deep within yourself and find out why you possess such anger and hatred.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 24, 2013

Rob can’t live without kristen and he knows it who’s he kidding nobody knows what’s going on.excepppt them they don’t like camera and the media around them

cindy

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 23, 2013

Yes its good to work help keeps the mind busy.

Margaret

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 23, 2013

OH Rock on I never said they were married never thought it for one moment
You hate my writing cos I write from the soul and i argue wth your preconditioned idead and that pisses you off I can only bet but bet your a lad

pam Locklear

Posted at 2:24 AM on May 23, 2013

sorry folks for the misspelled. words earlier they were typos it was late. thanks

pam Locklear

Posted at 1:38 AM on May 23, 2013

There is always a sense of loss after a break up, I’m beginning yo question Rob Pattinsons goof Guy facade with Kristen always beginning portrayed as the homewrecker. This young woman gave hergave her heart and soul in an effort to repair the damage she had done. Rob seems to have some alcohol abuse issues. What 27 year old. man in a commuted relationship blows off his girlfriend who went to the trouble to plan something special for his birthday to drink with his buddies? It wad inconsiderate and probably hurtful for Kristen. Sorry. Rob you lose consider rehab. Kristen stay strong you deserve better.

well done

Posted at 3:35 AM on May 23, 2013

Rob saw the skank was still in touch with Rupert so he ditched her ……..well done Rob

bjsmith

Posted at 3:40 PM on May 24, 2013

Pam Locklear, you should not say things against someone when you don’t know it to be true. We can speculate all we want but that does not make it so. I just wish them both well. You or I are not in a position to judge.

oh yes

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 22, 2013

Rob work is the best healer . you go Rob we support you

Ana

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 22, 2013

Oh dear senior moment throwing miss spelled

Ana

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 22, 2013

He is not throughing himself into. Work because of the break up the film schedule was already set stop trying to make up stories and give him a break never read anything on this site was completely true full of tit bits and half truths

Samuelle 40

Posted at 12:35 PM on May 22, 2013

Shame he didn’tstart work sooner and stop all the drama is he running away again to avoid responsibility or testing himself again to see if he can get over it without Kristen Cronnberg must be overjoyed to have a lovesick bloke back in his team Regardless of this hope he makes a good film he has actually got the talent and he has a good back up cast to work with,So go for it Rob and concentrate on work and forget about the private life .

GF

Posted at 10:39 AM on May 22, 2013

When once Rob goes of the film map to the Stars, I hope Kristen will not take care of these dogs…she need move on….without baggage…she need forget the past as he did

lol !

Posted at 7:43 AM on May 22, 2013

None of his films have been canned stop spreading rumours they are all happening !