Robert Pattinson Moves Stuff Out Of Kristen Stewart’s House After Breakup

Tue, May 21, 2013 8:12am EDT by 83 Comments
Robert Pattinson Moves Out Kristen Stewart House
X-17, FameFlynet

The truth will come out soon or later.

Posted at 5:16 AM on May 22, 2013

The Truth is out. I am deeply sorry for every single word which I told against him.

“Robert Pattinson moves out after Kristen’s texts to ex-fling”

If is true….she is realy stupid girl. She will never learn.

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 22, 2013

I am happy for Robert. He is a nice person.

anne

Posted at 2:47 AM on May 22, 2013

Yeah I am happy for him he is a great guy !

Danyell J. Lehman

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 21, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past and would you believe, ten thousand this past-month. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, qr.net/Jobs100

Rossy Freskita

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 21, 2013

Well congratulations to Rob, freedom means until we fly by ourselves, I wish you very happy and follow so beautiful inside and out as to the day, the challenge was tremendous, but exceeded it, placed through your expectations, very well Rob!

guest

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 21, 2013

Kristen put her house on the market today. She will be fine. She starts filming the shoe in a few weeks and has 2 more and possibly a 3rd in the works for her. She will be getting back to work and her life…..hooray. Cali is still on hold for her too. I think she is also still interested in To lie down in darkness if the get if funded. I am happy to see she was out and about last nite with friends for dinner.. See popsugar.coml

anne

Posted at 2:48 AM on May 22, 2013

Sorry but big shoe did not sell so has been shelved

Jobless

Posted at 4:11 PM on May 22, 2013

Need to double check your information with a reliable source (ie IMDB). Kristen has NO movies in the works right now. Cali put on hold (but not for HER), Focus dropped her to hire Will Smith, the director of Lie Down In Darkness confirmed she was NEVER hired for the Peyton role, Universal has SWATH2 two years away and funding for The Big Shoe has been put on hold. Might as well go out and about with friends because she has nothing going for her right now career wise.

hejer tunisia

Posted at 5:15 PM on May 21, 2013

My heart is with you kristen.God bless you .

pj

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 21, 2013

I think we have all wanted them to be together. We all wish that at sometime in our life someone would have loved us that much. No one can live under the prying eyes like that. I think that he did not aways show her respect. Kristen has not dated a lot of men as she stays in her relationship with commitment. I think the RS last July was maybe a pr stunt that got out of control. Kristen has always had Robert.’s back. She has always said very nice things about him in interivews. I believe she is a very honest person. She is a natural beauty inside and out. She values her relationship with privacy. When her and Michael broke up she never said a bad word about him. I always felt Robert and Kristen love was so pure and organic. That is rare. I wish Rob the best. If you want to break up of course you date other ppl and KP is waiting with open arms. But with all the media attention they will keep it on the down low. I do not think KP is an honest person and she will consider Robert one of her conquest. I wish Kristen and Rob the best. I think they both love each other but not sure how to make that love grow which is the hardest thing in a relationship. You always have to respect yourself and be healthy so the relationship will be heathy. I think that Kristen has lost her love for herself and they makes her a little needy. She will get it back it takes times. Be true to yourself

Lola

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 21, 2013

I guess all the gossip magazines are soooo excited for getting all the juicy news, well I really can’t comment on this but even after 4/5 years of constant rumours about the the two I still don’t get what the fuss really was about, just two young people who were acting in the same franchise and had great chemistry, what has their personal lives got to do with us! U know for once I do not blame the paps, the media I actually blame the fans and the haters because is because of these people that the paps hurdle around the two of them 24:7 do these people or people in the same situation as them have any private lives? I don’t even know why I’m commenting not like my words is going to change anything but I just think both parties(fans/haters) need to calm down, none of us know anything!!

.......

Posted at 2:53 PM on May 21, 2013

what? he moves out? that is good news for Kristen.
cheer up babe. you will fell better without him. he put you down most all the time. it was so obviously.
maybe you do not see it so, but soon you will feel relief. too long you was trapped.

The truth will come out soon or later.

Posted at 2:36 PM on May 21, 2013

Good that he taking his dogs…it is time for him to take responsibility for them
Kristen should start a new life without unnecessary baggage… she took cares too long about him and his stuff… if dogs belongs to him, he should take care for them

Samuelle 40

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 21, 2013

She’s probably moved into Robs with the dogs except you don’t all know that yet,they had 6day lapse between fight and moving truck with gear so now should be all on again and comfortly ensconced together till they buy that place in Idaho they want to get married in and have their kids.
Perhaps I’m rushing it even for them.Joking apart most people should feel sad for both of them what a sad end (for now that is)for making Twilight Books come to life .Just a pity their private life has suffered with all the fame which neither of them wanted or liked.Of course it’s supposed to be only a break as always will just have to wait and see.The paparrazie will be having a field day now they won’t be able to move anywhere with out them in their face and can’t imagine the rumours from all those reliable sources!!!

The truth will come out soon or later.

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 21, 2013

yeah, yeah, yeah…keep dreaming

ana

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 21, 2013

es algo logico si terminan para que van a seguir viviendo juntos cada uno debe seguir su camino y los perros son dos que cada uno se quede con el que mas le guste o se compre otro ni que fueran hijos y a rob que se lo cuide Katy LA MEJOR AMIGA DEL MUNDO

Patricia Ruiz Restrepo

Posted at 4:15 PM on May 21, 2013

katy perra ,la odio ojala se
pudran ella y ese poco hombre del de robert

Jenny

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 21, 2013

I’m sorry rob moved his things out and Kristen is devestated but it’s for the best…if u break up with someone u don’t want to keep on living together probably to painful just my opioion

Louise

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 21, 2013

If Rob has taken all of his things from Kristen’s house and he has taken his clothes, what is she going to wear now? Just wondering…..

Vaigucci

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 21, 2013

loved this comment!!! :) Bravo :D

bjsmith

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 22, 2013

Hahaha! Very funny.

Daniela

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 21, 2013

I think what Rob did was completely out of order, Kristen did a very thoughtful thing for him for his birthday but he threw it back in her face because he doesn’t want to be center of attention and it’s only freaking swimming with his friends, dogs and girlfriend and it’s in their house and last minutes decides not to go. It’s very selfish what he did and heartless. It’s not like he’s never been swimming at all.

@Daniela

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 21, 2013

@Daniela, i actually think that screwing your married director and breaking up a family with 2 young children is completely out of order. Moving out of a cheats house is actually very over due, would you want to stay with a adulterer after the 50+ photos were seen world wide and made you a laughing stock? Get real, she is the heartless and selfish one.

seinna

Posted at 2:51 AM on May 22, 2013

Agree Rob moving out of the cheaters life was way over due . But am happy for Rob better late than never

guest

Posted at 12:55 PM on May 21, 2013

Rob and Kris didn’t agree on dating other so have no fear. They stole that story from their own lies in article they wrote in Feb.2013 when Rob was filming the rover in Australia. The headline said Kstew finds herself single and they continue on that since rob is in australia they are really broke up remember how they gaid he dumper her and she was not invited to visit him there. Don’t believe anything HWL sayes. Believe onlywhat you hear outt of robsten mouth and they concur

twi0709

Posted at 8:29 PM on May 21, 2013

Guest, and how would you know were you there when they had this discussion

.??????

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 21, 2013

Twi0709…you were giving guest a hard time for making a comment but were u there when Kristen and Robert we’re talking? Just shush

sweet_bee32

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 21, 2013

besides you don’t have to be a fan to read the blogs and be entertained…….I am a graduate student and I don’t watch tv and have not been to the movies in over a year…..so I entertain myself by reading online newspapers and entertainment blogs……read a story, read a few comments, make one or two comments…..then I move on with my life….end of my story.

run

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 21, 2013

RUN ROB RUN !! as fast as you can never look back , there is a new exciting world out there

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 21, 2013

Cheating by Rob ? what cheating ?? butt hurt krisbians baseless rants . So glad Rob will ultimately loose such tag alongs .
HAPPY THAT ROB HAS MOVED ON !!!

.??????

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 21, 2013

Dear twi0709…I do t think u know What you’re talking about…get you’re information straight…

azure

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 21, 2013

I wish to God you celebrity writers would tell the damn truth about Robert Pattinson’s longtime cheating on Kristen with every HO that walks his way. Can’t keep his pecker in his pants. Kristen makes ONE mistake and the whole world condemns her. Forget that! I just hope he leaves her along this time so she can find herself a MAN, not a little boy so conceited and selfish.

Patricia Ruiz Restrepo

Posted at 4:21 PM on May 21, 2013

TOTALMENTE DE ACUERDO EL NO ESUN HOMBRE ESUN NIÑO QUE TODAVIALOMANEJA SU MAMI ES UN INMADURO Y POCOSERIO COMO SEDEJA MANIPULARA SI DE SU FAMILIA Y AMIGOS ????

@Host

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 21, 2013

Of course, Frenkel and Stef are working overtime to cover up Pattinson cheating, wow!
Nothing is easier than to denigrate and bullying Kristen!

Jenny

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 21, 2013

Rob never cheated on Kristen it was the other way around I don’t believe it go team rob!

twi0709

Posted at 8:26 PM on May 21, 2013

oh jenny how dumb can you be–do you honestly believe that Rob was and still is Mr. Innocent he has done his share of cheating—sad thing is that not one papparazzi cared enough to follow his every move like they do Kristens—you see Kristen is the one that brought fame and money Rob’s way and this is how he says thank you by sleeping with bff KP shame on him and love to Kristen

@sweet_bee32

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 21, 2013

ok!! I am not a fan of Either One Of Them?
really? and you’re here? like how haters always find a way Kristen down, hmmm

sweet_bee32

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 21, 2013

did you actually read the rest of what I wrote?…..and from what you wrote I would say no.

Guest

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 21, 2013

Alicia is with Kristen, that’s what everyone on twitter says and Rob is with Katy Perry.

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 21, 2013

2 couples better than one :)

twi0709

Posted at 8:21 PM on May 21, 2013

who is alicia,? another bff where was scout while this was all happening

Samuelle 40

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 21, 2013

Tracy 123 ever the optimist like me never believe what you read in these gossip mags why has it taken from 13th to20th for this to happen thought Rob would have left days ago .If house being sold why wouldn’t he take dogs another excuse for visiting etc or as you saying for her to move into his.Where are they moving to next or just Kristen who knows.Tracy you are much more into the know than the rest of us when does he start Mission Blacklist about time Rob started work again.

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 21, 2013

@ tracy123 and her tears was because he didnt take her with their things

sweety

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 21, 2013

oh please guys how are so sure m mean these all are his stuff m mean remebr last year when he actually moved out there was a huge truck n now there so small n open common how can b u so sure he is moving out n then after the day of rob moving out the next day Kristen was seing with her friend Susie smiling in forunt of cameras if they had a break up she would nt b smiling n happy infroun of the cameras n papprazi rite n do you remember the last time whn rob was goin for the shoot for his movie rover then these tabloids said they both are over n stuff like that then he completed his shoot then the proof came that they are still together so dnt belv with tabloids they dnt know ny real story they jst want to invest money frm ther relationship. n believe me they are still together n happy these are jst rumors k