Jon Bon Jovi: Justin Bieber Is An A-Hole For Arriving Late To Shows

FameFlyNet

KALANI

Posted at 6:16 PM on May 28, 2013

WHO CARES WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. HE’S OLD

Tiren Reddy

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 2, 2013

sure go ahead insult one of the greatest singers of all time. you’re probably a little kid that listen’s to a really pathetic excuse for “music”. you see the beibs lip sings he can only sell out his concerts to little rejects such as yourself who have no concept of what music actually is! where as bon jovi could sell out stadiums for the simple fact that they are awesome so do the world a favour and grow up you phony, you sycophantic suck up

KALANI

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 28, 2013

SERIOUSLY HE’S OLD AND STUPID.

whatever

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 30, 2013

To whoever you are dissing Jon Bon Jovi. Do you know who Bon Jovi is? It’s one of the biggest rock bands in the world. Jon is a real talented artist. The numbers speak for themselves. New Jersey rock band Bon Jovi have sold over 40 million albums in the US and over 120 million worldwide. Since their debut album in 1984, the group has released 8 top 10 albums and 10 top 10 pop singles including 4 #1’s. Nearly 25 years after formation, Bon Jovi carries on with the same 4 core band members as they had in the beginning. They have earned a place as one of the top American pop-rock bands of all time.

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 30, 2013

WHATEVER – so what are you saying, Richie Sambora was not one of the core members? He co-wrote A LOT of the songs and played guitar on them all, if I’m not mistaken – lol.

angel

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 9, 2013

Omg! Are you some kind of retard?? Did your mama drop you on the head as a baby? Old and stupid?! Are you kidding me?? What are you? 12?! Your comment definitely suggests fetal alcohol syndrome!

John

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 26, 2013

I can´t believe the majority of the comments here are against Bon Jovi! What he said is true!

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 26, 2013

This is a gossip column, true plays no part here. But, the truth is Bon Jovi is a hypocrite! Where is Richie Sambora? Jon should keep his mouth shut until this latest tour is over. And I hope his daughter isn’t still using heroin! Shut up Jon and look after your family affairs! I hope Mr X is doing a good job filling in for Sambora, but the fans didn’t buy tickets expecting to see him. If you ever see Richie again, say hello for all his fans – thanks Jon. And thanks for ripping off the fans again.

Tiren

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 2, 2013

how is any of that even relevant

AMANDA

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 25, 2013

Justin has all the ingredients to be a superstar. We saw him “live” having paid a fortune. He arrived 2 hours late and apparently that was always the plan! He is so concerned with the dancing that he lipsynched most of the Show. He was 4 hours 45 minutes late for his meet and greet Bieber competition winners. They were kept sat on a bench in a room they were not allowed to leave. Then lined up against a wall instructed not to speak to him… He gave them the signed memorabilia without eye contact or a smile.
Such a shame and a waste of talent. Where are his caring entourage now? Surrounded by the kind of people you saw on his dvd from 4 years ago – I think not.

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 25, 2013

I have never seen him LIVE and I never will. I work too hard for my money. I’ll wait for the next movie to arrive, and see him right up close and personal. That’s as close as I’ll ever get. SORRY to hear about your experience! And you’re right – the entire episode that you describe is pathetic.

KALANI

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 25, 2013

UM I DON’T THINK JUSTIN CAN CONTROL WHATS HAPPENS. IT PROBABLY WAS THE SOUND SYSTEM.

hollyyy

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 6, 2013

yess

Grezelda

Posted at 12:04 AM on May 25, 2013

Bon Jovi has been touring since long before Justins unfortunate conception. So, everyone talking trash about Jon, let me know when Bieber has been touring as long–acting like the douche he is, and maybe I’ll stop by your trailer park and apologize for calling you a moron.

Posted at 11:23 AM on May 25, 2013

Be careful what you say about the new king of pop music or he may buy you and have you shipped back to your hometown in Outer Slobovia. Bon Jovi had his day and now it’s time for him say, “I’m sorry for ripping off the people that paid big bucks expecting to see Richie Sambora on guitar. I hope y’all enjoy Phil X.” Bon Jovi and Phil X – lol. What a rip-off! If I were Bon Jovi, I’d keep my mouth shut, But not to worry, Justin Bieber won’t be saying anything nasty about Jon – he is far beyond that.

JoeMcPants

Posted at 6:04 AM on November 18, 2013

Yet he’s not beyond starting fights with people, peeing on a worker’s cleaning tools, trashing hotel rooms, showing up late to his concerts and spitting on his fans…yep, he’s all charm.

I mean, I don’t like Bon Jovi…but at least he has respect for not only his fans but just people in general. You know, the same way a normal person, who is not a moron, does.

Miss Winks

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 24, 2013

Bitter old fart. Don’t be jealous this “kid” has outsold you or at least already come very close to, while still being a teen.

angel

Posted at 1:31 AM on June 9, 2013

Another retarded 12 year old.

Posted at 3:18 PM on May 23, 2013

Danyell J. Lehman

Posted at 7:37 PM on May 21, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past and would you believe, ten thousand this past-month. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, qr.net/Jobs100

apple

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 21, 2013

bon jovi not talk nonsense
it happens sometimes with all artist
delays the show
but it all worked out

Damn!

Posted at 5:47 PM on May 21, 2013

Bon Jovi is a real artist. JB could learn a lot from him.

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 5:45 PM on May 21, 2013

rude. And who is this Jon weirdo? Probably not even famous. I can’t believe you would say that to someone! Ok, he was late. And he made up for it! JBJ needs to stay out of JB’s life! Out I say!!!!! Ugh….>:(

Carol

Posted at 6:05 PM on May 21, 2013

You’re an idiot! Jon Bon Jovi is a real singer, real musician and song writer. Justin Bieber is a dancing, lip-syncing fool. Jon Bon jovi is right on the money when it comes to biebers lack of respect.

princessjane23

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 23, 2013

I am curious @ Carol why Jon Bon Jovi feels the need to attack a 19 year old kid for being late once. Where is his vocalization to Rihanna who has been late for the majority of her shows? Cancelling a bunch of them due to a fictitious claim of being sick? She is drunk and stoned during her performances and has been extremely rude to her fans and nobody in the industry attacks her for it? Yet Justin who treats his fans good like some other celebs and they get hated and bullied, but people like Rihanna who are undeniably the rudest and meanest celebs to their fans get praised and defended?

Btw, I am not a justin bieber fan.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:42 PM on May 21, 2013

YOU SAY WHO IS JON???????????? WHERE DO YOU LIVE? UNDER A ROCK? OH I FORGOT YOU MUST BE ONE OF JUSTINS 10 YEAR OLD FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 24, 2013

I know who Jon is, he’s Richie Sambora’s sidekick. Jon is the guy that recently said, in his own words, “I’m ten pounds overweight, drinking too much and bored.” He’s old enough to be Justin’s grandfather – not quite but almost. Well past his prime, but there was a time when he was the heart throb for the young girls – now it’s Justin’s turn. Just turn a blind eye Jon and move along, there are others waiting in line.

Non of your damn business.

Posted at 4:49 AM on May 25, 2013

2009 called they want their Joke back & Beliebers aren’t 10 years old anymore. We’ve all grown up and actually I’m a belieber and I’m 17.

paula

Posted at 8:11 AM on May 22, 2013

Maybe your team shoub be called «dumbbelievers»…when the kid boss is so ignorant, what can we expect from his fans? Try wikipedia…I am sure you´ll get some good information about Jon bon jovi…

Ashley

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 27, 2013

Look Paula. We are the best fan base in the world. We care for our Idol just as much as he cares for us. We aren’t dumb that’s for sure I have a great GPA. A lot of us know Bon Jovi. Some don’t I don’t know a lot of old artist. Cause NOBODY listens to them any more. And Scooter and L.A. Reid are amazing. Scooter is a very successful manager. He helps Justin every step of the way. But he does have other people’s careers to worry about to. Like Carly, Cody, Psy and the wanted.

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 27, 2013

I”m just glad Justin doesn’t hang out with Bon Jovi’s daughter. I’m glad she’s stopped using heroin! As far as I know she’s never been late for anything, so all is not lost.

missy

Posted at 5:16 PM on May 22, 2013

this jon is gothfather of rock n’ roll.just shut up.

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 21, 2013

rude. And who is this Jon weirdo? Probably not even famous.

Damn!

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 21, 2013

Look him up before you go mouthing off!
Google him now! LMFAO!

Carol

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 21, 2013

Wow! You are as dumb as Bieber who doesn’t know what the word German means!

VB

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 21, 2013

JB deserves that and more! WTH is wrong with him! Bon Jovi was only saying the true right to his face…. JB has to be more humble and respectful, and be thankful in a good way of the fame he has, be a good example…. So that was not any harsh at all!

X-my-A

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 21, 2013

Hey, Boner Jovi. Stop being an A$$hole and shut up.

juliettemvp

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 21, 2013

Yes, he an a**hole for expecing someone to do their job, show up on time like a professional.

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 24, 2013

Don’t get too concerned, it doesn’t affect you. You can’t get tickets to his shows, they’re all sold out. His shows usually sell-out in the first hour, so relax.

audriana

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 21, 2013

Oh come on he wasn’t that late and even so Rihanna was three hrs late to her concert why isn’t anyone making a big deal of that.

Emme

Posted at 10:58 AM on May 23, 2013

@Audriana

It’s very unprofessional to be THis late. But yes you’re right about Rihanna. I;m surprised no-one has called her out on her own lack of professionalism.

lisa

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 21, 2013

I hope Jon Bon Jovi gets raped. He is gold digger. I love Justin Bieber <3

juliettemvp

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 21, 2013

You’re in idiot. JBJ has been in the business over 30 years and still has success today. He’s respectful and thanful for all his fans. How you figure he’s a gold digger is beyond me, he’s dong just fine financially.

Let’s see where JB is in 30 years. I can almost guarantee he won’t be where JBJ is. Justin is bordeline talented, alot of flaws can be covered by auto tune. There are artists out there that are far more talented and deserving of recognition than Lesbeaver.

Sad state of affairs in the music industry when cr*p like this is more successful than bands/artists that actually write their own music, play instruments and don’t need back tracks and auto tune. He’s just another manufactured act like The Monkeys, The BSB etc.

Posted at 11:58 PM on May 24, 2013

I won’t be around 30 years from now, but I hope you’re right when you say Justin won’t be where JBJ is. Jon looks like he spent the last few years in a pickle jar.

Valencia

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 21, 2013

Poor Lisa! How could you escape from mental hospital???

Me.

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 21, 2013

You are seriously stupid. Oh well, what else can you expect from a believer.

Line

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 21, 2013

I think JB has been very disrespectful to his fans!
Who arrives so late, that the show is over before it’s begun?!
I know a person who lost all her respect for Robbie Williams because he was a stupid pig!
I have already lost everything for JB since the Anne Frank-episode!
Bon Jovi wasn’t harsh at all, he just gave his opinion.

tb

Posted at 2:59 PM on May 21, 2013

I agree with JBJ. At the end of the day the majority of Justin’s fans our little kids, so it’s just not fair on them. Also Bonjovi have been around for over 20 years so Justin should take advice from someone who knows. Lets see if JB is still around in 20 years time!!

forever belieber

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 21, 2013

it was way too harsh…Bon Jovi should just know that Justin’s belieber’s are not like his fans who will leave him only because he arrived late to the concert….there is always some reason behind stuff which i am sure he wasn’t aware of… Justin knows that he has his belieber’s and they will support him forever…hater’s are just to be ignored…

Konijja

Posted at 3:09 PM on May 21, 2013

I agree with you

Carol

Posted at 6:32 PM on May 21, 2013

JBJ has one of the strongest work ethics in the business and the highest respect for his fans. He would NEVER disrespect them like Bieber does or take them for granted.

Posted at 12:04 AM on May 25, 2013

REALLY? Richie Sambora: “Jon Bon Jovi needs to stop trash-talking!” Did Bon Jovi offer a 50% rebate to ticket holders when Sambora left the tour? No! Bon Jovi replaced Richie with Phil X. Who the hell is Phil X? The ticket holders that expected to see Richie Sambora perform got screwed again! Not like it’s the first time, seems to be a reoccurring problem. So, Justin Bieber was late eh? I hope that takes some of the heat off you and your makeshift travelling band. Take the money and run, Jon!

Valencia

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 21, 2013

Please do not forget the Show in Germany some weeks ago. The Show should starting at 20.00 Pm, but he came 2.5 hours too late. On 22.00 the lights switched on and all fans under age of 16 had to leave the area. Then so many girls were crying. What a shame Justin Bieber. But all the fans of Justin Bieber are kids – in 5 years his time as singer is over!

Love4Pop

Posted at 2:26 PM on May 21, 2013

You know. I like Justin Bieber. But, i don’t know who he’s become. He loves the power to control. Yes, Michael Jackson and Alvis Presly liked to stay in control too, but, not in Public. Justin Bieber looks at what he has, and not he’s doing. – He trully is giving Pop Music a bad Name. I don’t know what will become of Pop Music after him. Who will Redeem Music again? Because Michael Jackson isn’t here.

Carol

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 21, 2013

Elvis wasn’t in control of much. He should have told that idiot manager of his NO on far too many more occasions. Biebers fans will grow up eventually. Most of them now are too young and stupid to realise that Jon was sticking up for them. Let alone what real music or talent is.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 21, 2013

THUMBS UP FOR YOUR COMMENT CAROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

incaunipocrit

Posted at 1:56 PM on May 21, 2013

Reblogged this on The Blogspaper.

Wanda

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 21, 2013

I think it was a bit harsh considering he doesn’t know why JB was late. I think he should’ve called JB and given him a word of advice on how to treat your fans.He should not have lashed out at the kid like that, unless he had a daughter in the audience waiting for the little a-hole to start the show.

jj

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 21, 2013

why is it JBs responsibility to talk to the brat, he has people he pays to tell him whats up.

Gone With the Wind!

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 21, 2013

Well why the hell didn’t his people tell him to get his A$$ to the concert on time?
Oh right he’s the boss, so they are yes men. Instead of telling him the truth they lie constantly!
Typical big headed guy with money, who thinks his S###! don’t stink!
He should know when he starts losing his fan base he’s in trouble. Where will those yes men be when he has nothing? mooching off the next sucker.

juliettemvp

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 21, 2013

It’s been stated that he was late because he was finishing up a ping pong game with friends. The kid is a disrespectful little punk.

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 25, 2013

Oh, was it ping pong, I thought it was water polo, I guess I heard it wrong! Your source is probably better than mine. Thank you for clearing that up.

Ashley

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 27, 2013

NO. This “kid” was having breathing troubles. You can’t perform if you are having that. I mean seriously do you have any respect. Justin wouldn’t show up late or cancel a concert unless he has to he told us and I quote “My fans. I love them to death, but my belieber, I’d take a bullet for them.” He cares. He apologized to for being late.

spaz101

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 21, 2013

Okay I personally don’t think it was a jab at justin i think it was just celbs that arrive late all the time.

Fleurdemort

Posted at 2:44 PM on May 21, 2013

But JB is not reputable enough–he hasn’t been a respectable public figure long enough (IF he ever is)–to get the upper hand and make people tolerate his lack of punctuality. A brat making thousands of people wait just to watch him sing and dance is an arsehole. If he thinks his ‘celeb’ status should’ve made his ardent fans willing to wait for hours, well shame on him.

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 21, 2013

People need to chill. If anyone says Justin isn’t talented one more time.. He is! Ok! He is great live and he makes up for his late concerts. Sometimes you’re late. Right? People need to know the word Forgiveness! And JBJ I don’t even know why he is sooooo interested in Justin’s life??? All his fans remember he was late bu they moved on( I hope they did because I did). JBJ is just plain jealous.

Carol

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 21, 2013

So you’re saying BieberFever that Jon Bon Jovi is jealous of Justin Bieber? That the front man of the highest grossing touring, stage act who’s 2010 tour made more money than Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and Justin Biebers tours combined that year is jealous? That the lead singer of the current highest grossing tour should be jealous of that inconsiderate little prick? But then you’re obviously a beliber so you really don’t know much if anything about talent or music. You will never see Jon Bon Jovi lip-syncing on stage or being a dancing fool whilst pretending to sing. Ripping off his fans whilst pretending to sing. You will never see him show up on stage two hours late for a show. Bieber could learn a lot from someone like Jon Bon Jovi only he is probably too arrogant and too stupid to realise it.

Posted at 12:21 AM on May 25, 2013

One thing you won’t see during Bon Jovi’s tour is Richie Sambora playing guitar. He’s been replaced by some guy named Phil X. Who the hell is Phil X? The ticket holders that paid big bucks expecting to see Richie Sambora perform got screwed again! Not like it’s the first time! Seems to be a reoccurring problem. Another Bon Jovi rip-off. Take the money and run, Jon!