Chris Brown Kissed & Serenaded Karrueche Tran At BBMA After Party

Tue, May 21, 2013 11:56am EDT by 115 Comments
Chris Brown Karrueche Tran PDA Billboard Awards
Getty, Courtesy Photo

kaykay34

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 21, 2013

PEOPLE KILL ME ACTING LIKE A PERSON CAN’T LIKE PICS.WE ALL LIKE PICS.SO THAT MUST MAKE US ALL THIRSTY HUH @KIKI.JUST AS WELL AS @KIKI.

Temp Simms

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 21, 2013

@Sandra Duncan…..breathe honey…………..LOL I know your upset because Kae went back to Chris and dumped you, but you don’t have to resort to calling everyone names……Well okay YOU do, because that is the extent of your educational level-LOL I forget after these last few weeks of me not posting-LOL LOL LOL. Whew I laughing at you tonight!!!!!! still doesn’t take much to get you riled-up!

Shanta

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 21, 2013

@temp…She missed you boo! LOL Welcome back Temp!

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:02 AM on May 22, 2013

@Simpleton
You truly are SIMPLE, I have never STOPPED breathing maybe YOU did that’s why YOU or @Shanta haven’t been posting for the past months………….lol All of a sudden you found that oxygen is still free so now that RIH kicked CB a** to the curb YOUR BASIC a** decided to post……….SMH LOOK, even if I was a man KT wouldn’t be my choice(no shade) just NOT my cup of tea…….I could CARELESS as I keep reiterating who RIH sleeps with as long as she keeps SLAYING…………..As far as my educational level is concerned I just keep it at the level that makes it easy for you to understand ;) This is the problem with YOU BIRDS way too invested in who CB is sleeping with vs. his work as an Artist unlike the NAVY who keeps RIH on TOP!! RIH is PLATINUM baby that’s all I care about…….Let me make this very clear to YOU if RIH chooses to go back with CB NONE OF MY BUSINESS as long as she stays FOCUS and YOU are correct I have been calling you birds out of your name nothing new..I am just here dragging any RIH HATERS when ever it is necessary….On that note go buy Fine China and stop watching where CB is putting his D*CK because I know for sure YOU don’t know where your man D*CK is right now IF you even have one……..As a tribute to my educational level YOU ARE STILL A WEAKB*TCH and @Shanta included, please do HL a favor and go back under the rock you came from under…..;) #PLATINUMNAVYALLDAY!!!

annbarb

Posted at 11:16 AM on May 22, 2013

MR TEMMP SIMMS, CHRIS IS SINGLE CORRECT? SO WHAT YOUR HIPED UP!!!! ABOUT AND WHERE DID YOU COME FROM NOW!! OUT THE WOODS??? WE’LL WAIT AND SEE HOW THE OUTCOME IS?