‘The Voice’ Recap: Emotions Run High During Top 10 Performances

Mon, May 20, 2013 10:18pm EDT by 7 Comments
The Voice Top 10
Courtesy of NBC

linda moses

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 29, 2013

I’m disgusted with the Voice!!!! Judith Hill is the best singer that’s ever been on the show. Ridiculous that America didn’t send her through. Don’t even want to watch it now…

Nosgoth1979

Posted at 1:23 PM on May 21, 2013

I’m not sure who I’d say has the strongest team, but I think it’s easy to see that Michelle is the contestant to beat at the moment. I’m really glad I got to see her perform “Just Give Me A Reason” live because the way things are with Facebook, and my friends texting me, it’s pretty much impossible to avoid spoilers on The Voice. And recently I’ve been pulling a few hours of overtime at DISH in the evenings, so I’m usually on the train ride home when it airs. DISH Anywhere has been awesome though since it gives me the ability to stream all of my live TV channels and DVR recordings to my phone. So I was able to watch Michelle sing during my commute home and avoid the spoilers.

Sherry Hitch (@SherryHitch4)

Posted at 5:33 AM on May 21, 2013

what Jean said I am taken by surprise that some one able to make $4619 in a few weeks on the internet. did you read this web site =====> Rich6.comAwesome

barky

Posted at 3:18 AM on May 21, 2013

are they not allowed to say michael jacksons name on the voice?

Homer A. Funes (@HomerAFunes)

Posted at 5:28 AM on May 21, 2013

as Bruce said I cannot believe that some one can earn $9738 in one month on the internet. did you read this site … up444.c­om

abe

Posted at 12:36 AM on May 21, 2013

believe it or not: MOST CELEBRITY LIFE’s ARE HARD.
(it’s a long way to the top)

Marie

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 20, 2013

I absolutely love this show & the incredible talent that is seen here. However I find that the background music sounds are somewhat overwhelming these incredible singers. It would be nice to see them tone it done.