‘DWTS’ Recap: Zendaya & Kellie Pickler Destroy The Competition

Mon, May 20, 2013 10:02pm EDT by 24 Comments
DWTS Recap
Courtesy ABC

Alex

Posted at 2:52 AM on May 28, 2013

Zendaya should win DWTS, because she’s working harder than anyone else in the competition and she dances amazingly every time…<3 Zendaya forever! :))

ute

Posted at 7:59 AM on May 22, 2013

kellie was good but not the best

Dawn Webb

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 21, 2013

Hi everyone, My name is Dawn Webb I am really hoping that Kellie Pickler wins that trophy in tonights last show. She really deserves it. both of her performance were really awsome. I am a totally Kellie Pickler fan all the way. go Kellie. i can’t wait to see who will win. I have my fingers crossed for kellie.

sppat

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 21, 2013

These two are some of the best DWTS has ever seen. Loved that they both brought their own special touch to the season. So glad to see Kellie finally tap into true emotion on the dancefloor. Brilliant.
I still like Zendaya better. I am more into footwork and sync dancing then grace and flexibility.Really a matter of taste.

Best dance of the season was the kellie freestyle. I don’t think one dance should determine winner. I also like Zens abilty to perform with emotion and character.
My votes went to Zen.

jimmymackey

Posted at 3:18 PM on May 21, 2013

Yes “sppat,” Kellie and Zendaya are a close call, too close to even call because of how competitive they have been this season. Their scores are consistent and neither has been in the bottom even once. DWTS is our family’s favorite show, but we have so many activities with my kids, especially end of the school year. I’m glad that I can always watch the next morning before I get to my job at DISH because I like to know what happened before everyone at the office talks about it. I’m guaranteed because my DISH Hopper records all of the shows during primetime hours on ABC and the other major networks for me. This is gives me peace of mind that it will be there even when the show time changes, I have conflicts with recordings or, so I don’t forget to set timers.

Jim Bell

Posted at 9:59 AM on May 21, 2013

Zendaya took the safe road in the free style. She mailed in her performance and should NOT get a perfect score! Kellie’s performance was so much more out there! The pure emotion alone trounce everything Zendaya did!

sppat

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 21, 2013

Let’s face it, Kellie could never have done Zendaya’s performance last night. Just as Zendaya could not have done Kellies. Neither was safe. They are addressing a different audience. Zendayas fan watch MTV and love the sync and footwork. They also brought on the kids which is never safe. Give credit where it is due. Kellies freestyle was my favorite and her best dance by far all season. Props to Derrick. He did it again.

dumas1000

Posted at 7:46 AM on May 21, 2013

Zendaya is better. But it’s Zendaya, one celeb, vs Kellie and Derek, 2 celebs, and that’s I’d where the “unfair” comes into play. I suspect Kellie will win, even though she doesn’t really deserve to, because of Derek Hough, who really should be allowed on this show anymore. When you look at the dynamics as they currently exist, if he keeps returning, I’m not sure Derek will ever lose again, but it’s patently unfair to everyone else. Because he’s the last remaining pro dancer who is both a pro and a celebrity. There were others, besides Derek, but they are all gone now.

ItsMyOwnOpinion

Posted at 8:20 AM on May 21, 2013

It’s not fair that Kellie be punished for the luck of the draw. Kelly has talent and she’s smart and any one of the other dancing pros could have brought that out in Kelly and made her a champion dancer, but she has Derek Hough and they are a good team and deserve to win.

Jim Bell

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 21, 2013

There is more to the dance than just the steps. If you couldn’t see Kellie’s freestyle had more, I feel sorry for you. Derek choreographed it, but Kellie brought it to life!

mary

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 21, 2013

I totaly agree with you, can anyone ever think of a partner that Derek had that was bad, I realize he can dance but it is unfair that always gets a good partner, I think he is a big cry baby and would not be on the show if he doesn’t get a good partner. No disrespect but I have seen quite a few women on the show that could not dance but he never was partnered with any of them.

Kellie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 7:33 AM on May 21, 2013

I think it is unfair how the judges are favoring Zendaya. I think Kellie should win,

dumas1000

Posted at 7:07 AM on May 21, 2013

Zendaya won 2 out of the last 3 weeks and had perfect scores in 5 out of her final 6 routines. Kellie did not finish in first in any of the last 3 weeks.

Sherry Hitch (@SherryHitch4)

Posted at 5:37 AM on May 21, 2013

what Linda answered I am dazzled that a mother can earn $9864 in 1 month on the computer. have you seen this web site =======> Rich6.comAwesome

noah

Posted at 4:48 AM on May 21, 2013

Zendaya and val for the win.

Homer A. Funes (@HomerAFunes)

Posted at 5:32 AM on May 21, 2013

as Bruce said I cannot believe that some one can earn $9738 in one month on the internet. did you read this site … up444.c­om

abe

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 21, 2013

they need a wheelchair while dancing!!

Ale

Posted at 12:46 AM on May 21, 2013

Omg that performance by Kelly pickler was phenomenal!!!!!!!! N

Taylor

Posted at 12:22 AM on May 21, 2013

I hope with all might that Kellie and Derek win!! She has such natural talent and her dancing is so beautiful. I think Zendaya is also really good, but she has her own dancing show on Disney. Granted its not the se type of dancing, but she has had the experience and Is familiar with the moves. Kellie deserves to win because she has worked so hard and the judges just love her!! Even if they don’t win, they were amazing throughout the season and worked their butts off to improve and make better dance routines!!

shelby

Posted at 1:02 AM on May 21, 2013

So Kellie deserves to win because she has worked so hard? Are you saying that the other three didn’t work hard? Comments like this are so stupid.

allie

Posted at 1:08 AM on May 21, 2013

If anyone has ever watched Zendaya’s show, they would know that there is very little dancing on it and the dancing that is on it usually spotlights professional dancers. Zendaya and Bella are usually dancing in the background. There is far more acting than dancing. I would say that all the singers that have been on the show and is on the show now do just as much dancing.

incaunipocrit

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 20, 2013

Reblogged this on The Blogspaper.

genelle goode

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 21, 2013

zendaya deserve to win over kellie because disney owns abc

genelle goode

Posted at 5:25 PM on May 21, 2013

zendaya deserve the mbt because it is not about who owns abc she is good dancer wins it based own her talents and good dancing that wins it