‘X Factor’ Season 3: New Judges Are Kelly Rowland & Paulina Rubio

Sun, May 19, 2013 7:05pm EST by 11 Comments

Hildred

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 11, 2014

First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your
head prior to writing. I’ve had a tough time clearing
my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing however
it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!

pokerstars-marketing-code.blogspot.com

Posted at 9:53 AM on June 25, 2014

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this amazing site needs
much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the
information!

best carbon poker bonus code

Posted at 11:05 PM on February 14, 2014

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might as well check things
out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to checking out your
web page again.

bet365 poker bonus code 2014

Posted at 10:46 PM on February 14, 2014

If you would like to improve your experience just keep visiting this web site and be updated with the hottest gossip posted
here.

beto

Posted at 12:50 AM on June 13, 2013

Paulina will do ok..shes been in the music industry for year and has sold over 20 millions ..shes the queen Latin pop

Carlos

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 2, 2013

Paulina can’t even sing in Spanish. How is she going to do it in English. Only ghetto people likes her music because she doesn’t have much of a voice.

gualbe carvajal

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 20, 2013

Hahahaha here we go a stupid loser that is mexican-american and feels that’s better than Mexicans ..remember idiot u still are a Mexican even if u are usa citizen ..by your veins istill circulate Latin blood loser …so dont bicht..and u dont have to b a Andrea bocelli for to b a great singer examplos are a lot..some of the girls singer the only good thing they have is the brittany spear. , well the only one haas a great voice is Christina Aguilera ..my respect for her cus singer like s angel

Peter (@petestavros)

Posted at 9:07 AM on May 20, 2013

No, this is just too wrong. Paulina will be a mess as a judge. If you speak Spanish or understand it or whatever, go check out her judging ability on YouTube from The Voice Mexico or The Voice Kids. She sucks as a judge!

Fernando

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 20, 2013

Yeah loser u may b a better judge for this show cus your long experience ..hahajahahahq.I bet u work like a register cashier. At the safeway. Stores 1hahahaha pendeja

Silvangel

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 5, 2013

I didnt know that working as a cashier qualify you as a loser… I like the xfactor but Paulina really sucks as a judge, every time she opens her mouth, she sounds clueless. All she does is say how much she loves all of the contestants, and she doesn’t give any input on how the contestant can improve his/her/their performance.. you dont have to be a Doctor or a Lawyer.. to see how much she sucks. Inclusive tengo verguenza ajena cada vez que escucho la sarta de estupideces que dice….

Jhonn Shutz

Posted at 1:18 AM on May 20, 2013

Paulina Rubio Queen Of Latin pop !