Prince’s Sexy Performance After Winning Billboard Icon Award

Sun, May 19, 2013 11:20pm EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

greg

Posted at 2:04 PM on June 2, 2013

He is one master of music musicians. His music came from the future to hit the past and is beyond compare aging his music innovating always. He is one of the best dancers in music history and live performances are beyond compare. Prince come to Greece for a LIVE. Always music is different with him. He set standards in music industry not the opposite and frees his mind. He know internet is creation but know that is the doom of music and fake music of today mainstream and he is right. He is a full orchestra himself and song writer hellof a dancer – actor on stage Prince is genious

Nadia

Posted at 3:48 AM on May 22, 2013

PRINCE – KILLED – IT! The Billboard Awards would not have been a good show without Prince last night. Hearing him knock the walls out of that guitar was gold! To bad I had to wait through all the rest of the show to see the most talented person there and in all of music today. Anyway I’ve been a fan of Prince’s since early elementary school. I absolutely LOVE this man and his music!

erika

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 20, 2013

Prince was amazing, the best performance of the night, and real live! My Favorite part was when he played his guitar. He has so much talent, and is always getting better.

Smith Clime

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 20, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do►►►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔If you don’t quit, and don’t cheat, and don’t run home when trouble arrives, you can only win.

Robb7

Posted at 7:57 AM on May 20, 2013

Now that’s talent! — not the auto-tuned, talentless pip-squeakers or the vulgar, mumble-mouthed spewing obscenities! Barely any of them can read or even understand music. It’s all smoke and mirrors with them. GO PRINCE!

Suki Singh Edmonton

Posted at 2:19 AM on May 20, 2013

A true Icon, for all you in doubt listen to his first 5 albums written, arranged, instruments, produced by Prince…

abe

Posted at 2:01 AM on May 20, 2013

I must agree.
HE KNOWS INDEED HOW TO PLAY THE FIDDLE.

tronnanette

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 20, 2013

Taylor Swift is very beautiful, I love to write songs, Please pray for me and pray I found a new artist a great one to sing my songs. God bless.

tronnanette

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 20, 2013

Prince is a very good performer, I hope he makes a a few more million.

Royal Rican Prince

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 20, 2013

What more can be said of a talent of this magnitude that hasn’t been already said?

Elvis Schmidt