Hottest Hunks At The 2013 BBMAs — Chris Brown, Emblem3 & More

Sun, May 19, 2013 11:30pm EDT by 10 Comments
Billboard Awards Men
Getty

lisa

Posted at 10:32 AM on June 26, 2013

Hey! Guys! looks like you had fun with the song Chole. that’s a wrap lisa

nikki

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 22, 2013

Emblem3 looked pretty good.

The Truth Will Set You Free

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 21, 2013

People keep saying that Chris is dating Rihanna, Karrueche Tran and Chloe Green, well the truth must be heard. Chris is actually not dating any of those women. He is dating a model named Blair Pena who has been with him since early March. She was/is his real girlfriend.

The relationship he had with Rihanna was a publicity stunt. He only dated her because he thought that will her popularity and the hatred people had for him (because of her), he could earn their forgiveness. In return he would see his sales soar. But alas, that was not the true outcome. Chris needs to realize that he does not need Rihanna to achieve anything. I understand what he was trying to do but at what cost? I believe Karrueche is agreeing to hang out with him in public because she is his beard (used to hide his relationship with Blair). HL cannot seem to tell that there is always a women following him around other than Karrueche. Blair is his real chick. I hope they last, but as a heads up. He is not dating any of the women he was rumored to be dating. Just a cover up.

Sincerely,

Truth Be Told

kim g

Posted at 11:52 AM on May 20, 2013

Lol my fave looked more handsome and stylish than anyone,he gave his all in that magnificent perfomance,breezy u made #TEAMBREEZY PROUD we love youuuuuu!!!

Smith Clime

Posted at 8:28 AM on May 20, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do►►►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔Why not go out on a limb? Isn’t that where the fruit is?
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninty-nine percent perspiration.

angie

Posted at 5:15 AM on May 20, 2013

Emblem3 look great in these pictures- especially Drew

abe

Posted at 2:08 AM on May 20, 2013

………..THAT WHITE FAKER(austi) IS AN IMPOSTER, folks!!

London loyoz

Posted at 12:30 AM on May 20, 2013

nice outfit on them mens & Boys

Mondy

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 20, 2013

They all looks nice in their outfits

Posted at 11:39 PM on May 19, 2013

That was the worst show and also the American Awards was terrible, and now the billboards Awards was terrible I just don’t know anymore none was great their except Chris he did pretty good his voice cracked though? but I hope he rest the voice and quit smoking I would hate to he lose that voice? But next year I won’t be participating in those 2 shows if they don’t a better singers their it was terrible in my book so sad, very disappointed on both of those showS!!!!