Beyonce Slams Baby Reports: ‘All I Can Do Is Laugh’

Sat, May 18, 2013 10:04am EDT by 35 Comments
Beyonce Pregnant Rumors
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

Elijah

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 25, 2013

I’m pretty sure when she called people “low-lifes”, she wasn’t talking about her dear fans that don’t care if she’s pregnant or not! Because I love her, and will always stand behind her in everything she does. Like, why would you care if she’s pregnant? And when you guys say, “She better show up because I got tickets”, well, short story first, SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO! Do you know how much it probably takes away from you when you’re on a World Tour? Plus, she has to sing, dance, and change her outfits just for you all! Just stop with the rumors. Wait until she tells you all she’s pregnant! Like stop. It’s annoying how people can only think about celebrities business and not their own. Grow some balls please and leave the celebrities alone until you see something in the news or talk show about them. Or just look on their Twitter and Instagram pages.

kathrine

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 24, 2013

Man i hope she aint pregnant I got my man a ticket that cost me almost 200 dollars she better show up I mean dang if she wanted more kids she should put everything on hold take an take a break I mean we live in Oklahoma and we’ve all been waiting for her to come even when she was in destinys child juss saying…

SMDH

Posted at 2:30 PM on May 24, 2013

….. AND, FURTHERMORE, the comments I’ve seen myself, they were disgusting. I didn’t know people can be SO D**MN MEAN. I couldn’t believe some of the things people wrote & posted about Beyonce – and there are TONS of sht being written about her – by those “very same people” she called LOW LIFES. So if people CAN stoop so d*mn LOW to write such MEAN, INSULTING & LOW SHT about someone THEY DONT EVEN KNOW, then the “low life” comment FITS & STICKS. (IF she even made that statement in the 1st place). Sickening a**z narrow-minded jacka***zz people can make the NICEST PERSON turn into an ANGRY NASTY BICH & wanna SPIT at people. I’m not Beyonce & the comments made ME mad – just because they were so d*mn NASTY & MEAN – for no d*mn reason. I dont BLAME her for being mad if she’s mad. The woman can’t even enjoy loving her husband & family & giving birth to HER CHILDREN with out THE WORLD saying a buncha NASTY SHT – that’s crazy.

SMDH

Posted at 2:24 PM on May 24, 2013

If that is indeed her who made that comment, I dont blame her for being mad. She had to live thru all those stupid-a***s rumors about her “faking” a pregnancy & someone ELSE carrying a child for her, that she had a “surrogate”, “she aint really pregnant”, etc., – wow people. She may be a celeb who we’ll never meet or see in person but whether she reads these “blogs” or articles, etc., or if one of her people tell her what’s written about her, she is human just like everybody else & she has feelings. No amount of money & fame, success, etc., can make a person NOT HAVE FEELINGS. Imagine people saying that YOUR BELOVED CHILD came from another woman’s womb and that YOUR CHILD was not birthed by you. That sht GOTTA hurt. If she made that statement she’s probably sick of all the ugly rumors & words attached to her name, her loved ones & her LIFE. And I dont blame her ONE BIT.

we

Posted at 7:38 AM on May 21, 2013

I hope Beyonce realise that it is mostly thanks to those “low life” people that her and her fam`s a*ss are where they are today