‘Anchorman 2′ Teaser Trailer: Will Ferrell & The Gang Are Back — Watch

Sat, May 18, 2013 3:39pm EDT by 11 Comments
Anchorman 2 Teaser Trailer
Courtesy of Paramount Pictures

Is there a word for being so excited and laughing uncontrollably at the same time? No? Okay, then let’s just call it ‘Anchormania.’ The teaser trailer for ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ has hit the web — watch it below!

We’ve been waiting for the sequel of Anchorman to come out since the second we finished watching it, so needlessly to say we’re pretty jazzed about this trailer for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. The movie might not be out until December 2013, but you can watch this teaser on end to satisfy all those Ron Burgundy cravings.

Ron Burgundy & The Gang Return

The incredible one-lining gang led by Ron (played by Will Ferrell) is back in all its glory as we can see from the trailer. A voice compares them to Jesus and Jay-Z (among others) as they step out onto a stage. Each character gives a funny catchphrase — well except for Brick, who doesn’t really understand what’s going on.

Here they are:

Champ (played by David Koechner): “I’ve got liquor breath and I wanna be your friend.”

Brian (played by Paul Rudd): “I got a new cologne — it’s called ‘Venom.’ It’s pretty much 100 percent snake venom.”

Brick (played by Steve Carell): “Happy Easter,” and also, “Always make sure the parents are around if you hug a child.”

And of course, Ron: “Hey! Fat face! You! You stay classy.”

We’re really struggling to contain our excitement, as you can probably tell. These four actors have such amazing chemistry together, and judging by this hilarious teaser, the Anchorman sequel will be just as great as the original. It’s kind of going to be a big deal.

Are you excited for Anchorman 2HollywoodLifers? Tell us what you think about the teaser trailer below!

WATCH: ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ Teaser Trailer

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Trailers:

1. ‘Ender’s Game’ Teaser Trailer: Ben Kingsley’s Face Is Terrifying — Watch
  2. ‘Bling Ring’ Teaser Trailer: Emma Watson Raises Hell In Hollywood
  3. ‘Hangover Part III’ Teaser Trailer Released — Watch The Insanity

Watch Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Online Free

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 30, 2013

Howdy I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am
here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through
it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
Please do keep up the superb work.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 30, 2013

I am 16. My vital stats are 33-26-33 and Im 5.6ft tall. The problem is that I have dark stretch marks on my lower back and hips, due to which I cannot wear western dresses. Please suggest some remedy or treatment. Please help

Anonymous

Posted at 6:06 AM on July 25, 2013

Two, our experts felt the maze-like nature of these companies suggests an attempt to conceal their source of income and real ownership (many of these companies are owned by each other, and by an ever-expanding common pool of other companies, making it almost impossible to determine where they got the Rs 68cr to buy shares in Purti).

Anonymous

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 23, 2013

This year about 1.18 lakh candidates appeared for CET and of that 15,000 students got eligibility to select medical seat,” he said. The department will release the final seat matrix on July 11, 2012 and the option entry will begin from July 12 to 18.

Lululemon

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 10, 2013

In a strongly worded report examining the effects of a change that came into force in September last year, the cross-party Commons education select committee said there was already evidence of a “worrying deterioration” in the overall standard of advice.

louis vuitton schal

Posted at 7:36 AM on July 8, 2013

MEXICO CITY Tomas Borge but people closest to me know that is not the nature of my heart,Ultimately, pleaded for mercy. of Cincinnati. They fly troops into combat, “As long as I have dinner at night I try not to worry about how much business I’m losing. but now it’s bad, conspiracy and obstruction charges.The maximum penalty for the mail and wire fraud is 20 years in prison and a fine of $250.

Nike Air Max

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 5, 2013

Children:

Anonymous

Posted at 5:56 AM on July 5, 2013

Five Star is expected to win 54 seats in the Senate, compared with the centre-left’s 119, and 117 for the centre-right bloc of . That appeared to leave Grillo holding the balance of power in the Senate, with some votes still to count.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:55 AM on July 5, 2013

Clarke will confirm the details of the review as he unveils what City analysts believe will be a gloomy trading update for the past three months.

Air Max 95

Posted at 9:01 PM on July 3, 2013

Wolitzer, author of The Ten-Year Nap and This is Your Life, is a stylish, intelligent writer who’s as intrigued by ideas as by domestic drama. Midway through, however, her plot begins to fade. But just when I began thinking that The Interestings are not all interesting — a compliant voiced by another character — Wolitzer expands and complicates their worlds.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 3, 2013

Commodity prices fell back on demand concerns after the US consumer figures, pushing mining groups lower. closed down 40p at ?10.25 while lost 37p to ?10.55 and Fresnillo fell 26p to 751.5p.