Robert Pattinson Snubbed Kristen Stewart’s Birthday Plans

Fri, May 17, 2013 3:25pm EDT by 89 Comments
Robert Pattinson Dissed Kristen Stewart
PacificCoastNews, FameFlynet

Smith Clime

Posted at 8:38 AM on May 20, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do►►►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.

nenad

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 19, 2013

Robert, karma is terrible thing; it will get to you with avenges. Let her go!!!
Go and do your drinking and partying away from her.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 19, 2013

Rob you. Toatly need tostart relizing kristen putting you first along with your carrer your suppose make things bad for y I know y love kristen. So don’t listen to people

Sam

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 19, 2013

More HLife lies on Kristen. No friends of Kristen have told HLife anything. HLife always makes Kristen look bad. Look, the Dude probably thought he would come back for a month or two and have the little woman take care of him, cook, clean, care for the dogs, etc, then go away to do another movie. The little woman is not having it. She is moving on. She does not have any movies to do right now so she has connected with friends she neglected all these years of dedication to Rob and his friends. Remember when bloggers and haters used to say that Kristen did not have friends of her own because it was always his friends? Well there you have it. Now, I don’t totally agree that she has to be seen with her friends all over LA to prove she has friends. I think her friends should give her privacy. In fact, prior to Rob’s return we barely saw Kristen around. Almost four years and not a ring on it not even called her girlfriend. Moving on, that’s whats happening. She is probably at home getting some peace and quiet and does not have to come out so the tabloids could have some photos and the haters and tabloids continue killing her.

Gina

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 18, 2013

Nice legs!!! I am not a fan but she is beautiful!!!

aitchcs

Posted at 8:47 PM on May 18, 2013

My goodness! what beautiful legs in that photo!

Ana

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 18, 2013

People magazine declares that they have ended. Super happy by kristen. Kristen I see you with another man and not with this alcolista (ROB) forget this desgracado. He does not have fame in their new films. ROB’s fame will end and it will be forgotten and not tera maks success. And the new it not tera box office success. And were you born to shine and leaves close to this dog turns can mean (ROB) he stepped on by drunk andara. Want it to go to iferno.

guest

Posted at 3:59 AM on May 19, 2013

@ ana
you shut up delusional krisbian!! yout girl is very busy roaming around partying with her lesbian friends while Rob is busy working.

Holanda

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 18, 2013

I do not think that kristen is overrated. I looked at the other photos kristen walks so happy …. Love to see her happy. I want this relationship ends. Kristen deserves a real man and not a moslima (ROB) it is not a European. I hate this man. I want his life to be sad. And that he does not terabmais fame, because it s a selfish man, ugly and smelly. Have horrible teeth and alcolatra. He has to the AA group. Kristen were you born to shine and not let this spoil his career and come out of him or forget this womanizer. I wish you much luck. And thy fas will be always with you supporting you. I hope anxiously for their new movies.

guest

Posted at 4:03 AM on May 19, 2013

#@ holanda
Rob deserved a better woman not a shanky cheater and a homewrecker.you better support her for she has no job right now except hanging with her freeloader lesbian friends.you talk how nasty is Rob did you see how Kristen dress herself like she doesn’t take a shower and comb her gereasy hair.youre such a crazy Rob hater

nenad

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 19, 2013

Guest, O.K. let him have perfect Katy Perry, question, why is he still in Kristen house?

Tameka

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 18, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, qr.net/Jobs100

TRACY123

Posted at 3:24 PM on May 18, 2013

Does anyone really believe all of this crap? Kristen and Rob most likely spent Rob’s BD together quietly at home, period.

Ileana P. Switzerland

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 18, 2013

If Rob Pattinson was not in the mood to party, I bet he said that previously to KS but maybe she just ignored it on the purpose, thinking he’ll change his mind on May 13. Not considering the wishes of whom birthday is, is not nice, even if all is made in good faith. it’s a matter of respect even if disappointed, she should have LISTENED or know by her own what he felt about. She got from him the Bday party SHE wanted but doesn’t mean he’d have had the same …this is what I think happened

Kay

Posted at 8:59 AM on May 19, 2013

I doubt they broke up over birthday plans. That’s silly. People said they broke up. Wish them both happiness. Let’s give them some space. eh?

ana

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 18, 2013

todos dan su opinion basando en hechos de dudosa confiabilidad, autenticidad y sobre todo que se haya producido en la fecha que dicen, lo que en mi opinion si no me gusto de ser cierto es que Rob le hizo un desaire muy feo a Kris porque si bien el la agasajo el dia de su cumpleaños como ella que es su pareja no va a querer retribuirselo y de ser cierto que el prefirio no pasarlo con ella por experiencia propia tengo 14 años de casada y el prefirio pasarla con otros que con ella y en especial con una mujer que lo estan involucrando sentimentalmente que se traduce en una infidelidad por su parte, kris querida abre tus ojos y sal de esa relacion el ya no te quiere la prefirio a ella es mejor pasar esa pagina y sigue tu vida, si con tu con todo lo que haz hecho en todo este tiempo que se reconciliaron ino ha sido suficiente para el ya no creo que cambie de opinion y si Rob se esta desquitando con Katy por lo q le hiciste es muy bajo de su parte a debido terminar contigo y seguir el tambien con su vida!!!

ines

Posted at 3:12 PM on May 18, 2013

Absolutamente de acuerdo contigo, Ana. Kristen debería dejarlo.