Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: The Reason Why They’re Fighting

Fri, May 17, 2013 11:32am EDT by 58 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Fighting
FameFlyNet

jules

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 20, 2013

kristen,i wish you all the luck in the world,stay strong,live your life and be happy with a new handsom guy,rob is an old soul,have his issues,you re young,so move on,love you

Arlene Gregory

Posted at 7:37 PM on May 21, 2013

Jules, I agree Kristen needs to move on, if she and Rob are meant to be together it will happen I feel so bad for Kristen the gossip magazines make her out to be a —–don’t they realize she is young and mistakes happen–unfortunately a money hungry papparazzi ruined her happiness, BUT
Kristen has women like myself that just love her, and I am over 50—Kristen you are in my prays and I love you

Smith Clime

Posted at 9:27 AM on May 20, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here what I do
►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right.

Tameka

Posted at 4:56 PM on May 18, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, qr.net/Jobs100

director

Posted at 10:06 AM on May 18, 2013

they look anything than happy, is this a joke

nenad

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 18, 2013

QUESTION FOR VOTING SHOULD BE: SHOULD HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM / BONNIE FULLER HAVE SICK NEED TO CONSTANTLY BRING UP RUPERT SUNDERS

cherry bomb

Posted at 5:28 AM on May 18, 2013

Priorities? that is according to hollywoodlife.com the reason why robsten are fighting. The big question is what are those priorities? hollywoodlife.com keep hanging the fans. Come on guys be specific.

Retaj

Posted at 2:47 AM on May 18, 2013

they aren’t together but need to be seen together for stupid fans when the people will see the true i hope to know

Allvampedout

Posted at 1:46 AM on May 18, 2013

Ok the one thing i do know is that Rob cannot buy a home in the U.S. because he is not a citizen, celebs follow the same laws we do on this, he has to be a citizen or a dual to own property in the U..S. and he is neither. The place he lived in before was rented. So him owning a house in los feliz is total bs.

Linda Louisville

Posted at 4:34 PM on May 19, 2013

This isn’t a true statement. The U.S. is one of the few nations that allow non-citizens to own property. In fact, if you own a small business, you can stay indefinitely. That is why so many immigrants buy a business as soon as they settle here. There is absolutely no reason why Rob cannot legally own property on U.S. soil.

Allvampedout

Posted at 1:39 AM on May 18, 2013

Rob needs to just leave her and get on with his life. Shes just dragging him through the mud. The webloids need to stop saying they are living together because they arent. He is staying with a buddy who was revealed early on and she sharez a home with her mom. He visits her though. All this crap about a lovenest is just that crap!

DB

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 17, 2013

Rob just needs to end this toxic relationship. Kristen cheating was clear proof this relationship is going nowhere.

" Little Birdie"

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 17, 2013

“HA_HA” This is all bird POOP! Robert lives in his own house and Kris lives in Her own house with Tamra and the rest of the girls. Come on HL Your sources are coming from Kris PR. They have to try to keep this fantasy lie as long as possible

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:01 PM on May 17, 2013

Gossip cop all reports guessed and surmising over arguing no truth .Rob and Kristen fine also see Twitter account says all fine.everyone argues but its not reported all over the Internet to all and sundry .Neither seen for last few days ,Kristen had to go home after all he is living in her house eventually so let hope they escaped to somewhere private without the surveiance 24/7 and haven’t been holed up all this time.What a life!!!No wonder they have problems Hope they clear off to Idaho and get their privacy they have earned it five years of continual stalking by media and paps.
Wish they would just get on with it what are they waiting for and perhaps all this madness would ease up and let them have a life together if that’s what they decide on.

princess kiana

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 17, 2013

@guest their is a few holes in your theory he was with kristen last week aka jfk airport pics nice try but next time check your facts

lena

Posted at 3:36 PM on May 17, 2013

@guest: I have to disagree with you, I love Kristen and I do not think at all that epic with Pattinson. I will support Kristen, be with who he wants, to be happy, it is her privacy. I love her in her movies.

Katty e ROB

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 17, 2013

Kristen shine forever and have great success. And ROB will be forgotten and not succeed. Poor.

Katty e ROB alcolatras

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 17, 2013

Kristen es fabulosa e linda e ter um grande sucesso grande e e brilhara para muito tempo. E ROB ter o fim de sua fama. Coitado.

guest

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 17, 2013

Can somebody please tell me that Rob and Kristen are okay? I probably “sound” like an obsessed fan (which I am), but I’m really beginning to worry. I’m trying to stay positive, but this has been a horrible week and the people celebrating and predicting doom hasn’t made it any easier. A lot of you think that we Robert and Kristen fans are crazy for being so invested into their relationship, but it doesn’t change the fact that we honestly care about them. I’m a sucker for romance, love, fairy tales, soul mates and happily ever after. I love them because they represent something real, and rare in this society…The essence of true love. I’m not ashamed to say that I will be extremely heartbroken, if any of these reports turns out to be true, especially after everything they have managed to survive thus far :(

@guest

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 17, 2013

Forgot your week in Cannes with Gadon and Kristen ran away from Cannes into LA with Garrett Hedlund and K.Dunst.
Maybe Pattz only protects his old new girlfriend and leave quietly destroying Kristen Stewart.

dantaleta

Posted at 6:59 PM on May 21, 2013

i dont know whats going to happen first its back on then its off then on then off she shouldnt of cheated on him but people do make mistakes

Saga

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 17, 2013

Your fame will end up idiot if you’re with KP, she had just with you and you will be forgotten and not have more success as the twilight saga and your new do not succeed.

guest

Posted at 3:12 PM on May 17, 2013

rob disappeared as in July
kristen we see it anymore either
in any case more observation (together or separate)

Finito

Posted at 3:08 PM on May 17, 2013

Want to see kristen with a handsome and charming and not with this ugly and stinky man (ROB)

Catarina

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 17, 2013

You have so much money because you do not ROB and purchase your own home? I believe that you a pao hard and does not like spending money and buying cheap stuff. Will buy your own house you idiot.

Marcia

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 17, 2013

I do not trust this man alcolatra (ROB). This man does not pay. Going to hell Devil!!

TT

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 17, 2013

as hard as it is to say this, this might be the one HL story about rob and kristen that could have some truth to it. Kristen is 23 and Rob is 27, they are both at different stages in life ( rob was Kristen’s age when they started dating and at that age, you have different priorities than when you get older

Ana

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 17, 2013

Want to see kristen with new boyfriend who is an American and not a English alcolatras. I wish you much luck kristen and you shine a lot and will have more success than this selfish ingles (ROB). To enjoy the life and well short of the changes your life because you es. Not stripped his life for this selfish. You will be too large and you have potential.