‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10: Proof [Spoiler] Survived The Finale?

Fri, May 17, 2013 6:55pm EDT by 10 Comments
Grey's Anatomy Chief Dead
Courtesy of ABC

Hannelie van Blerk

Posted at 8:19 AM on October 21, 2013

when is season 10 starting in South Africa?

evange

Posted at 3:04 PM on May 26, 2013

please chief richard follows, come back , please thank you , the need to continue to teach other doctors to be humble and kind to patients and careers

AlliT

Posted at 7:40 PM on May 18, 2013

he better not be dead… i love him. he is like the only sane one out of the whole bunch. dear lord. season 10 needs to hurry and start so i can know what is really going to happen.

Susan Kumar (@SusanKumar2)

Posted at 10:23 AM on May 19, 2013

like Martin responded I’m amazed that any body can get paid $4283 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you see this site… up444.c­om

badmynx

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 18, 2013

I hope and think Webber is back next season. It just seems very far fetched that he wouldn’t return based on how the ended it. I feel like arc wise killing a character off is a season finale thing rather than a start to a new season. If this was his death and he’s not coming back… it just wouldn’t make sense…I feel like that storyline would have been featured more. He’s been such an important character to this series–they wouldn’t just have him die by electrocution… I think they’d make it more dramatic and have the plot pay more tribute to him. His death would be more significant, I’d hope. It would be nice if the series started to lighten up a bit. I get that shows evolve, but the humor was really charming. Though the last few seasons have been good, they make me feel awful when I watch them. Every freaking episode in the last few years has made me cry and I’m not even a big cryer. It’s getting a tad maudlin and manipulative.

nina

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 17, 2013

He is the glue to all the craziness the mature leader and not the sex crazed young people he is the support beam he has to come back.

EricaMyers (@EricaMy89451566)

Posted at 10:20 AM on May 18, 2013

just as Jessica implied I am shocked that a stay at home mom able to get paid $9055 in four weeks on the computer. have you seen this web link… up444.c­om

fact is

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 17, 2013

they could bring him back as a ghost they did it before

AlliT

Posted at 7:42 PM on May 18, 2013

that would kool in a weird way…

gabb

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 23, 2013

yes but no one has cancer and that was the only reason that the ghost characters were even possible.