‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Creator Shonda Rhimes Tweets About Potential Death

Fri, May 17, 2013 7:29am EST by 33 Comments
Grey's Anatomy Death
Courtesy of ABC

Posted at 3:17 AM on October 22, 2013

I don’t drop a lot of remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here Greys Anatomy Death – Shonda Rhimes
Tweets About Richard Dying – Hollywood Life. And I actually do
have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be just me or does it look as if like some of the responses look like coming from
brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I’d
like to follow anything new you have to post. Could
you list of every one of your communal sites like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Deborah

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 6, 2013

Please don’t let Richard die off the show!

whats going on

Posted at 2:17 PM on July 29, 2013

If they let him die I’m done with this show, I love greys anatomy but we are losing all the good characters and they are the ones that make the show if you ask me.

Eugene

Posted at 10:30 AM on July 11, 2013

Richard Webber is one of the original characters , he’s like the heart of the show , that’s what made me become a true fan . I hope Shonda Rhimes keep him on the show till the end of the series we already have lost some key characters , sometimes change is not always good , stick with what works , But thats just my opinion .

Uday

Posted at 1:32 AM on June 29, 2013

yea killing characters isn’t making the show strong, actually people are moving away from the show. Why doesn’t anything else pop out of your mind instead of killing your characters when their contract expires. SO LAME.

Izabel Cristina da Silva

Posted at 9:19 PM on June 27, 2013

Se o Richard morrer acaba com a série,afinal. Já não tem Cristina e Owen,meus deus é o fim. Mate a Arizona,chata e infiel… Já deu .

Alan

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 27, 2013

I like Richard pretty much, definitly one of my favorite char, but after taking Sloan away from me, you can do whatever you want Shonda, you killed the show already.

Mark Prey

Posted at 10:16 PM on June 21, 2013

Why for once cant anything happen to Christina she dosnt care about Owen she dosnt want kids she only cares about herself imean comeon first Lexie then Mark lol

ALEX X IZZIE

Posted at 2:56 AM on June 6, 2013

Izzie was one of the family and shonda had no problem killing her off. But I don’t think webber will die. Killing off all the characters is getting kinda lame . Bring back the originals like IZZIE <3

Bex

Posted at 1:48 AM on June 17, 2013

Ummmm….. Izzie didn’t die

Ingrid Estefani Solis

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 12, 2013

Shonda did not kill Izzy of the show, she never died, and before you insult do your research why Izzy [Katherine Heigl] did not continue with the show.

RIP

Posted at 8:31 AM on May 30, 2013

like honestly ?! that’s no longer any kind of entertainment just killing all characteres that are left by one freaking situation after the other… plain crash, storm, bombs, whatever it’s stupid and not at all creative just stop it and bring back good old greys anatomy where people had really existing problems… and please stop killing them all of !!!!!

bob

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 28, 2013

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy Virgo

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 26, 2013

Richard Webber can not die. He’s like one of the family!! I admire him so much. He is the glue that holds the team together, a much loved character by so many!!!!
This is the only series I’ve actually not got bored with an cant wait for each new season to start. If he died it would take that anticipation away for me and completely ruin Greys as it would if any more of the other originals that are left in it were to go. Please please don’t kill him off :,(

Jo

Posted at 2:05 AM on May 20, 2013

He is my favorite character!! Mark and lei were my other faves! Please Shonda…don’t do it!!

Dd

Posted at 6:56 PM on May 19, 2013

Please bring chief webber back. He is my favorite character and a father figure to Meredith and Bailey. I beg you not to kill him off the show

Cheryl

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 18, 2013

He won’t be dead, because that would make Bailey go back into her shell. I think that Bailey will find him just in the knick of time and they will save him. She will then realize that her marriage wasn’t what she wanted and finally make the revelation that she loves Richard, because lets face it..we knew it was coming.

Ingrid Estefani Solis

Posted at 10:29 PM on July 12, 2013

Eeewww. If any-thing Bailey sees Richard as a father figure. What is wrong with you? Nasty.

mcdreamybiker

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 17, 2013

I don’t think he will die because last year before the finale they confirmed that all of the remaining ORIGINAL cast members (and James Pickens is one of them!) had signed two year contracts, which would mean he has another year left on the show…

Angel

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 17, 2013

if he dies bailey will feel very bad :(

HOP

Posted at 8:36 AM on May 30, 2013

for really :o? u dont say?!!

Robin

Posted at 1:10 PM on May 17, 2013

I hope not..he brought something to the show that no other actor did. Please keep him alive. He is an important part of the show.

Judi

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 17, 2013

Saw it coming too but hoped it wouldn’t. He is one of the most beloved people on that show. I just love me and would miss seeing his kind, caring face

Judi

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 17, 2013

I meant I love him not me oops

grey's anatomy die hard fan

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 17, 2013

Please don’t let Dr Webber die.

PR

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 17, 2013

I totally saw that coming! Something was going to happen to Richard Webber

Selena

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 17, 2013

No because if he did I would stop watching. Do not take Webber away. Grey need his guidance. He is a father figure. Adele is gone but I thought he was in a relationship with Catherine.

JJ

Posted at 11:40 AM on May 17, 2013

Too bad Arizona didn’t die, along with her fugly new girlfriend.

Christopher Rogers

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 17, 2013

Don’t knock Peyton!

Charlotte Greer

Posted at 11:05 PM on May 17, 2013

Amen to that. If they want to kill someone off, how about Arizona. I love Callie. She needs a better partner for this show. One that she shares some chemistry with.

rosie

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 17, 2013

I hope not! This show had my in tears and biting my nails on the commericals. I told my teenager to be quiet or i was gonna break his Xbox! lol cant wait for the next season!!!

carolann

Posted at 11:45 AM on May 17, 2013

i certainly hope not.. richard is a beloved dr. who has been on for many seasons.& so well loved
by the dr.s. and looked up..to… no more enough already shonda..please….

NELSON1SHARON@YAHOO.CM

Posted at 6:11 PM on May 17, 2013

NO NOT RICHARD, HE’S THE WORDS OF WISDOM, THE DAD, FATHER OF THE SHOW. HE GIVES THEM WHAT THEY DON’T REALIZE THEY HAVE. WE ALL NEED A MAN LIKE THAT. PLEASE LET RICHARD LIVE.