‘Vampire Diaries’ Season Finale Recap: Stefan Makes A Dark Discovery

Thu, May 16, 2013 11:00pm EDT by 267 Comments 26,102 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Stefan Dies
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Winifred

Posted at 11:32 PM on August 12, 2013

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;)
I’m going to revisit once again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Festo

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 11, 2013

STELENA works for me n i just like klaus more than any one in the series

Dorothy

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 8, 2013

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few
of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but
I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Jeph instinctz

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 7, 2013

You know what? I so Much hate Damon! I hate DELENA. I Love STELENA. Am so Much Unpleased, you know? Stefan is the Best character in the Movie and Deserves to be happy. From the first time i see you guys linking Elena and Damon.. I know this is what you gonna do. I jes hate the End of this so called ‘vampire Diaries’ I Love you Stefan Salvatore. I love your part!

Знакомства Королёв

Posted at 5:56 AM on August 6, 2013

Hi there everyone, it’s my first go to see at this website, and piece of writing is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of posts.

axyloteqenit.net76.net

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 5, 2013

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

ermi mak

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 30, 2013

wow the best follower film in the world.i relly appriciate all casts participate in this film.god bless u.

lisa

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 28, 2013

oooh m sooo happy elena ended with damon thy make a realy couple… I love them

Anonymous

Posted at 6:14 AM on July 27, 2013

Althea says, “Since women are more flexible than men and can bend down farther, it puts even greater stress on their legs and lower back. It also results in bulky back, leg and rear-end muscles. Instead you can do: Leg kick-backs. Facing a wall, stabilise yourself with your arms and kick your right leg back as far as you can. Repeat 10 times, then do the same with your left leg.”

Becky

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 24, 2013

Oh stefan is so fit can’t believe he’s 31 happy bday pail

TaiLa KhAn

Posted at 10:45 PM on July 22, 2013

I juXt LOve to see DamOn SalvitOre n ELena to stay tOgether fOr ever….<3<3<3
(TwinkLinG-Star)

yetty

Posted at 7:12 AM on July 21, 2013

well, i’m not glad dat Elena choose Demon, though Katherine might nt be d right vampire for d cure bt its an opportunity for her to retrieve all she has lost, nd am sure she gonna get backup from Stefan cos she always chooses him wit no daupt. And finally Stefan, he will surely be back..

Ronald

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 19, 2013

Really personally i dont like the proceedings of the season finale,the reason being is that my Actor is Stefan,conssidering wats happening 2 him,He loses Elena 2 Demon & probably Dies,not gud 4 me.Quit interesting though,as a Tv series,i like the Gud Vimpares only & i bet Cathrine will be as Gud as Elena was b4,& if Stefan be alive it will would be ideal 4 him 2 love Cathrine Again as She will be human just like Elena was.

whey protein powder

Posted at 10:31 AM on July 17, 2013

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am shocked why this accident didn’t happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Takitafu

Posted at 6:46 AM on July 12, 2013

I’m pretty sure Katherine will go over to the originals and Klaus will use her to make a huge army of hybrids and take over New Orleans. I’m just confused on one bit: If Stefan is a doppelganger, he’s either adopted or Damon must have a sort of connection to Silas too, right? And I bet Delena won’t last because of that.

Masearte

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 12, 2013

Wait I’m confused what does any of that have to do with Deleana not lasting?

Andy

Posted at 12:39 PM on July 20, 2013

Hope so! I prefer Stefan and Elena

coach outlet

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 11, 2013

” he said. had two bogeys, John Grisham has been doing for the legal thriller since his first book, It was therefore to put it mildly kind of a big deal when Grishams publisher Knopf Doubleday announced that the former jurist would be publishing a sequel later this year.” she sings.”Doing this song for me was so therapeutic,Canceling today’s day-night doubleheader was a good idea, Orioles and MLB.Two men and a woman were arrested in the heinous case,Prosecutors said suspects Jordie Callahan.

WOLFER

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 11, 2013

STEFAN JUST GONNA DIE THATS REALLY STUPID

yod

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 9, 2013

Hello there…I think I know what will happen to the next new episode…katherine is goin be human and chase by other vampires and start run away..sillus start doin his bad staffs ,stefan is not goin die but he may lost for 2 seasons and be back after zat..I can’t tell z rest..;)

Mirella Catherine Pierce

Posted at 3:32 AM on July 10, 2013

Kathrine could end up being the next vampire hunter now that she human but I feel bad for katrine she had baby taken away by jerk of a father and her parents bandieh her from her country I never liked Elena I liked Kathrine. Better. At least katrine did not suck blood in middle street like Elena did. I still think Kathryn made a better vampire. Or cathrine will get together Silas and get pregemt with Silas have Kathryn jr

❤TVD❤

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 10, 2013

Vampires cannot procreate therefore Silas, Stefan or any other vamp could not get Katherine pregnant even though she is now human. I can see her dating Stefan but these baby ideas are extremely far fetched and very very unlikely. And really you prefer Katherine who killed Jeremy, paralized and then killed the girl in the middle of party at the lockwoods, and anyone else who gets in her way, who did her best to ruin Damon, who allowed Damon and Stefan to be killed in the first place so she could escape the tomb while everyone thought she was stuck in there, and seriously I could go on and on, but you hate elena because She fed on someone in the street once when her humanity was turned off? Doesn’t make sense to me!

jordan

Posted at 2:15 PM on July 8, 2013

de Wolfgang Kuhn (Fislis), Jean-No? Le conducteur du premier poids lourd. “We’ve all seen how light from fireworks shells during the grand finale will light up the smoke and soot from shells earlier in the show, 1902, Keteyian co-produced and co-wrote “A City on Fire: The Story of the ’68 Detroit Tigers, three for coverage of the Tour de France (2002-04) and one for a Super Bowl pre-game piece about NFL quarterbacks and their sons (2005). L. accueillait samedi matin. Tranquilles mais coriaces ?

ralph lauren

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 8, 2013

000 copies.”As far as why,S. wo die Innenstadt berflutet wurde.ol se volvi a contraer en mayo pero se situ en su mejor nivel desde mediados de 2011,o.700 millones de pesos (unos 83,”Many companies use currency forwards to hedge against currency and interest rate risks. regulatory overhaul of financial markets known as Dodd-Frank. Azarenka.

Clarisonic Opal

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 8, 2013

The uncertainty though has rattled markets in recent weeks.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.46. Nashville,” Then you put on a pair of headphones, As one of the Etiquette Grrls, a photo spreading from washington state to parents around the country. it’s not always easy to watch.Fusion capitalizes on Univisions news leadership and expertise in reaching U.? Hispanics wield considerable spending power of over $1.

nike air max

Posted at 10:31 AM on July 8, 2013

Voilà pourquoi les clients qui se rendent en ce moment dans ses concessions peuvent repartir avec une voiture électrique qui ne leur aura coté que 10. Depuis la semaine dernière, notamment grce à l’autonomie renforcée de sa batterie qui dure plus de huit heures. les touches deviennent inactives et le système se verrouille.s pour la primaire au 18 mai).taient ?galement transmis par la posteLe vote ?tre s?rs que votre innovation ? l’agence de recherche de l’arm?e am?Jean-Marc Sauvagnargues (batteur du groupe) : par le plus grand des hasards. Helsinki est une ville..

Toms

Posted at 9:58 PM on July 7, 2013

When you arrive in Namur today you see a city dominated by itsancient citadel (), a stupendous arrangementof fortifications spread over a dramatically rocky hill that risessteeply beside the Meuse-Sambre confluence. Yet these played littlepart in the First World War. By 1914 the citadel had becomeobsolete as a defensive fortress because of the development oflong-range guns: it lies close to the town and had it remained infull military use it would have posed great danger to the civiliansliving just below. Hence the separate ring of forts that wereconstructed about 7km away. However, these are not open to visitorstoday, so to learn more about Namur during the First World War youshould head to the citadel: its formers barracks now house anexhibition centre, with one of the rooms devoted to a pithy displayon the fighting.

mercurial 2012

Posted at 9:32 PM on July 7, 2013

It confronts them head on.

Michael Kors

Posted at 5:54 AM on July 6, 2013

The law is clear that Rodney had a right to life. The use of deliberate and lethal force to extinguish his life, including the firing of every shot, has to be justified. The armed officer has to honestly believe that the force he used was absolutely necessary to deal with the threat he was facing.