‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Scoop: A ‘Shocking Salvatore Secret’ Revealed

Thu, May 16, 2013 12:28pm EST by 71 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

Cameryn

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 17, 2013

is there rlly ganna be a season 5 cause i kinda have my doubts but i want there to be so i canc what happens to Stephan and im going to have to rewatch the s. 4 last episode cause i have no idea what happend to Elena is she dead or what

Sin

Posted at 2:03 PM on May 17, 2013

lastly Damon got the girl ….. :) I relay love this . but i fell sad about Stefan ..hope in s5 he get other human one …

vibhesh

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 17, 2013

it was silus not elena who said that she loves him

KL

Posted at 5:28 PM on May 17, 2013

no it wasnt, it was elena, silas played elena when he was with stefan, right before he showedhis true face..

Katerina

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 17, 2013

Damon deserves to be happy. Damon deserves Elena! Let them be happy! #TeamDelenaAlwaysAndForever #truelove

Hosna

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 17, 2013

Hey I wanted Stefan and Elena to be together Damon didn’t deserve her , why did Silas kill Stefan lock him up . I hope we have Ellena and Stefan in season five please … Tell me a little mor about season five please andlove the show lots <3

Pooja

Posted at 10:42 AM on May 17, 2013

I’ve waited so long to see who elana finally chooses and yes becoz I’m a stefan fan I wantd her to choose hm imean come on she gets enough of damon in da real world lol bt hey if I was da director da story line would obviously hv some drastic changes bt think how borin VD would b if everything went smooth I think all the unexpected stuff that happens make what VD is all abt.stefan wil get da girl I mean come on he has that romance novel eyes something our witch bonnie sed an yes I don’t think she wil b dead 4 long ,wu,s everybody gana go to 4 a what so ever spel they need.so yes I’m so excited that there is a szn 5 I can’t wait for it missed tyler at their graduation bt hs free nw ,I like hm a lot bt I gues inda end he wil loose da gal to Klaus….mmmm nw didn’t Niklaus jst shoke use all ,he was jst da HeRo inda end

Emily

Posted at 5:14 AM on May 17, 2013

The most favorite series, I look forward to ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 5

baby boy

Posted at 2:24 AM on May 17, 2013

I can’t get over Bonnie being dead. I think I won’t watch the show anymore. Bonnie was the one character who holds the show, the invincible witch. the solution to every problem, without her, the show is gone

Lena

Posted at 12:04 AM on May 17, 2013

YES YES AND YES!!! She finally picked the right brother for her!!! Yeah, I feel sorry for Stefan, but let’s be honest, Stefan hates being a vampire and Elena knows it, and since she’s chosen to stay a vampire, she needs someone who finds enjoyable being one, DAMON. It wouldn’t make sense to pick Stefan because he only loves her when she’s human, that’s NOT love. Damon loved her as a human and loves her as a vampire, she knows that and THAT’S why she chose him. The fans forget that the series has to make at least a little sense sometimes. We should be happy the triangle is over, now we can focus on the other characters, in other stories, the series can finally reach some depth.

Ana

Posted at 12:01 AM on May 17, 2013

People need to stop getting so upset over this delena/stelena crap. That is not the only part of the show. Yes her and Damon are together right now, but they will eventually break up and her and Stefan will get back together, and it will keep going back and forth since that is basically the part of the show that the fans care about the most. Considering the fact that this show is very popular and will likely have many more seasons, they won’t keep her with Damon the whole time or it will get boring. I can’t believe how people get so angry everytime Elena chooses another brother. It’s just a show. It’s supposed to be constantly changing and having new storylines. Threatening the writers is just taking it too far. Not everyone is going to be happy about certain stories all the time. If you hate it because of one thing that happens then you just should stop watching it altogether.

Lena

Posted at 12:16 AM on May 17, 2013

I really hope that’s not the route they’re planning to take. I know Stelena fans are angry right now because for the first time they get a taste of what the Delena fans have been getting for 3+ years. But even I was relieved last time when I thought the triangle was over, but then they started it again, and though it made sense the way they explained it (you know, how it turned out she had actually met Damon first, etc.), I can’t see how they’d explain Elena going back to Stefan again. I have been on many forums, and both sides are tired of the love triangle, so, let this be her last decision and let’s move unto better things. I know they can find a way to give Stefan a love that he truly deserves, he needs a sensitive soul now, and it’s something Elena isn’t anymore. Besides, we have Katherine, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, Rebbekah, Tyler and probably many more to come, let’s focus on that for a while. Because either with Stefan or Damon, if the only focus is their romance, the show WILL get dull.

unknown

Posted at 5:28 AM on May 17, 2013

sorry but the part I care about the most is CAROLINE AND KLAUS *-* and besides Elena has a history with Stefan so even though we like to see her with Damon its always going to be Stefan or maybe there should be another cure and Stefan can be with Katherine hahaa

apple

Posted at 6:06 AM on May 17, 2013

I guess am the only whose not interested in the delena stelena delima but in the klaus and caroline story am just inlove with klaus and caroline and i just want them to be together and am also into rebbeka an matts relationship its more fun to focus on the sideline stories cz its never too much klaus and caroline fighting!!

Masearte

Posted at 8:56 PM on June 9, 2013

Lol um I think the its always gonna be Stefan crap ended long ago when she fell for his brother and even more when she choose Damon.

AtomicRose

Posted at 10:45 PM on May 16, 2013

YES!!!! Elena and Damon!!! About damn time!!! 3 Damn seasons it took!!! This Finale was amazing and i cant wait for the next season.. and all you stelena fans need to reread the book.. It was actaully Always DAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoebe

Posted at 10:31 PM on May 16, 2013

Kathryn gets it

Jordan Self

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 16, 2013

#TEAM STEFAN….hope he makes a comeback and Elena becomes his Again and FOREVER!!!!

Blake

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 16, 2013

Damon is a fat douche. I can’t wait till Elena breaks his heart!!

merry98

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 16, 2013

hey, i am a 100%stelena fan but damon is NOT fat……he might be a douche though

Maria

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 27, 2013

lol, not only is damon not fat, He is absolutely, stunningly beautifull with a great Body, and yes at times he can be a douche , just like stefan is a douche ones in a while. and a few others.

Mrs.Horan

Posted at 9:21 PM on May 16, 2013

I am so effing upset it was always stefan and elena i dont understand why damon got in the picture… why would he like stefan girl wtf he cant get another girl.. i mean didnt he learn his lesson the first time he did that ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Elena better not even think of going back to stefan… and watch damon mess it up cause he just not suppose to be in a relationship…

Inshock

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 16, 2013

OMG DID THAT HAPPEN ELENA PICKED DAMON! STEFAN IS A DOPPLGANGER, BONNIE DIED, JEREMY STAYED, SILUS IS BACK AND TOOK HIS REAL FORM (Stefans Face!) ,STEFAN IS CURRENTLY STUCK IN A SAFE UNDER WATER & KATHERINE TOOK THE CURE! OMG MOG MOG WHEN DOES SEASON 5 BEGIN?

cjtvampirediaries

Posted at 9:07 PM on May 16, 2013

Bad choice Julie Plec! It should have been Stefan and Elena. i don’t even believe in the love between Damon and Elena. So dissapointed, Just pleasing Delena fans, but the story doesn’t make sense. You don’t just switch all of a sudden.

❤TVD❤

Posted at 9:20 PM on May 16, 2013

She didn’t just change overnight. She has had feelings for Damon since the start. Go back and watch her danc with him when she did the miss mystic falls. There was some crazy sexual tension even way back then! I am not a Delena shipper or a Stelena shipper, I have flipped back and forth throughout the entire series but she loves them both. Her love with Stefan was pure and innocent and her love with Damon is strong and uncontrollable and fierce, but she has had so much loss and pain in her life and she has grown and changed. Honestly who ever stays with the guy she met at 15/16 years old? She needs to grow and explore her feelings and she will most likely end up with Stefan at the end of the series anyways so let the Delena fans have some time to enjoy the couple they love seeing as Stelena had 3 seasons already! The show would get boring if there was no changes. And now that Katherine is human if they ever get Stefan out of the box he can go back to his first epic love for a while. Happy endings for everyone.

Masearte

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 17, 2013

I know I can’t honestly understand why people get upset about stupid things like this it’s just a show and plus there are much more interesting storylines besides the triangle in my opinion like hello, Katherine is human and Stefan has a twin but I disagree on Elena getting back with Stefan in the end although that is a possibility it just seems unlikely not just cuz of everything that happened but also Elena and Damon didn’t just get together till S5, it just wouldn’t make sense for the writers to finally put them together for a season in a half or a whole season only to put her back with Stefan I feel like if they were going to do that they would have had Elena choose Damon in S3 but who knows maybe she will even opt for neither in the end.

MWAH

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 16, 2013

the shocking salvatore secret is that Silas is Stefan’s doppleganger. just saw the season finale!

katerina!

Posted at 9:04 PM on May 16, 2013

KATHERINE i think.

TheD

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 16, 2013

Klaus. End of story. He;s selfish. He will get his hands on it and drink it, then stuggle to adapt to having no powers.

❤TVD❤

Posted at 8:25 PM on May 16, 2013

It won’t be Klaus since he will be on the originals next season not on TVD. And Klaus would never take the cure anyways, if he got it he would just shove it down someone else’s throat so that it didn’t exist to threaten him anymore.

Sarah

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 16, 2013

I really think that one of the Salvatore brothers will take the cure, but I’m still undecided on which I think it will be. I’m so glad that even though I’m working late tonight for my job at DISH, I won’t miss out on the answer in the finale. If I know I won’t be home to see a show, I use my DISH Anywhere app to stream the shows I record on my DVR, to my tablet. My train home is always better when I get to watch new episodes of my favorite shows.

Lana

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 16, 2013

I think Katherine or Rebekah will take the cure.
Maybe Stefan has a secret? He really needs his own storyline.

Julie

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 16, 2013

Katherine gets the cure.

Emily

Posted at 2:15 PM on May 16, 2013

It’s possible Stefan could take the cure; I think it might be him.

❤TVD❤

Posted at 3:08 PM on May 16, 2013

Stefan would never take the cure while Elena is a vampire unless someone shoved it down his throat. Him taking it and leaving Elena a vampire would go against his entire character. It wouldn’t be believable that he would do that to her. Damon as a human would make for a better storyline as Elena would have a much harder choice to make between the brothers that way. But Stefan as a human would make Elena give him up so he could have a normal life as she would still be a vampire and wouldn’t want that life for him. Going by the books it should be Damon or Elena but if you have read the books you know that the show is very loosely based on the books so you never know what they will do on the show! Who knows maybe they will give it to Katherine just to shake things up!

Jenna

Posted at 1:19 PM on May 16, 2013

Let my guess, Damon gets the cure. Predictable and goes along with how this ENTIRE season has been, BORINGGGGGGG

❤TVD❤

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 16, 2013

Well if they follow the book (which generally they don’t) then I think Damon will end up taking the cure. If not then it will be Elena.