Robert Pattinson: How He Can Save His Relationship With Kristen Stewart

Thu, May 16, 2013 4:03pm EDT by 55 Comments
Kristen Stewart Forgiven Robert Pattinson
FameFlynet

car insurance quotes online

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 12, 2013

Hi, I do think this is an excellent website.
I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet again
since I saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest
way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

buy my House

Posted at 9:44 AM on July 11, 2013

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.

He used to be entirely right. This submit actually made my day.
You can not imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!

dr oz green coffee bean extract

Posted at 1:54 AM on July 8, 2013

you’re actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a great process on this
subject!

buy youtube likes

Posted at 1:54 AM on July 8, 2013

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend
your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit
familiar of this your broadcast provided bright transparent idea

dr oz reviews on garcinia cambogia

Posted at 1:53 AM on July 8, 2013

I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure!

Keep up the good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

JustSaying

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 22, 2013

I’m just going to spit it out because everyone else seems to be stating their own opinions, but everyone seems to make Rob look like an angel. Fact is none of us know Rob personally and none of us know if he is innocent. What I do know is that I am personally not aware of any one man as saintly as everyone is making Rob out to be. All of the hanging out with the guys, drinking, partying without K….personally I would’ve put a stop to it a long time ago. I don’t know what kind of relationship they had or what circumstances these “hang outs” were under, but I think they look bad from an outsider’s perspective. Like I said, just my opinion… BTW, not saying K is perfect, just saying she comes off a bit more realistic…

Aussie lady

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 21, 2013

@ L & pj I agree with both of you. Maybe Rob’s secret girlfriend (if there is one) is sick and tired of him keeping her in the background, maybe she has given him an ultimatum tell Kristen or else. But I have to agree their business is nobody’s business but their own. I also agree yes Rob went to NYC early because he was going to see Tom Sturridges play and spend some time with him and Sienna. But 2 weeks early COME ON – But he did come back to LA when he thought /heard that Kristen was apparently getting into a car with Rupert when in fact the story was proven false and it was the valet returning with her friend’s car and her friend was waiting on the side walk to get into her car. So Rob flew back to NYC again and stayed there until Kristen turned up to attend the Met GALA Ball and then they left together on the 8th MAY to go back to LA. He was also photographed on 3 separate dates with Katy Perry. If you love someone else why would you want this to become public. Shouldn’t he have rung Kristen and warned her or at least told her he was spending time with KATY. But why would you want to spend time with another woman who is not your girlfriend. But than everyone says they are just friends OH YEAH I think they are more than friends I think he knew she was there and wanted to see her. But if it was a friendly outing than Kristen shouldn’t have any worries, 1 date I could understand but 3 dates and having photographs taken and both of them didn’t seem to care. Maybe there is more to this than meets the eye, but no-one knows except Rob and Katy do they. Normally Rob would try to hide from the paps but he didn’t. He was very open to the photos. If that was your Boyfriend/girlfriend wouldn’t you be angry that they were spending time together while you were at home in another state. Why has Kristen bought another house, how long does it take to purchase a house in the USA. Here it takes about 2 months. When you purchase a house here is a 30 days cooling off period and then there is the contract signing than the moving out of the people who have sold the house. So this was all of a sudden wasn’t it. Buying another house and moving in and than putting a FOR SALE sign on her house she was living in at LOS FELIZ. Why would Rob say to Kristen that they are free to date other people is this really what he wants or is it something he has been doing behind Kristen’s back. Also how does the source know that Rob told Kristen this, is it all heresay. Was the Source standing right there next to Rob when he said this, was the source privy to Rob and Kristen’s argument. There really is more to this than meets the eye.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 9:56 AM on May 20, 2013

Ok the way I see it rob won’t let go so theis still living together hiding from the plubic. Rob can do what he wants but iprobley think think the thing so stay out of public eye start having him faollowed he’s.no anglef she goes out he will

conniecappadonia

Posted at 7:42 PM on May 18, 2013

EIDon’t breakup..you know two will be thinking about each other all the time make up ease make uppl

Margaret

Posted at 7:49 AM on May 18, 2013

It is getting to look that way going to NY before her seeing plays with other people and girls too going drinking dancing She comes she has to go to the same plays with out him hes seen them WHY didnt he wait to see them take her his girl? He didnt go to the Ball with ehr left her to that one alone why if he does love her that would have been perfect to show the world he loves her
NO he didnt go he left her once again alone to face the media and be Billy No Mates
If he loves her them im glad for all his looks hes not my man he seems so selfish so self centred All he has to do is either love her or finish with her BUT keeping the women hanging is cruel

RYAN

Posted at 6:38 PM on May 20, 2013

Well on the face of it you’re right. But niether I nor you know their life or what conflicting schedules maybe came into play. On his side if you tell a mate you will be at his play on such and such a day, you go even if your girl friend can’t make it. What I’m trying to say is this is no big deal and none of our business. As for the the Met ball thing, even married women’s husbands don’t show up.
Rob only puts on the glad rags for premiers and special events. Again not our business. She was happy the next few days. Seems to me if she was going to have a hissy fit for that it would have been that night. As for the much reported bemoaned and forlorn conclusions regarding the day of his birth… Ever hear of celebrating early? If I had a brand new snooker table and a babe like Kristen believe you me I would have celebrated early. I would have celebrated all week!!

nenad

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 18, 2013

ty pj – Totally if he does not want to be with her he should let her go. It’s almost sadistic.

pj

Posted at 12:19 AM on May 18, 2013

Love should not hurt. When they are out in public he is not happy. He is always acting like he is draging her around. If they are together they should walk side by side and be proud of each other. I think if he has moved on then man up and let her go. Then she can take care of herself with her family and friends help. Do not make her life miserable. She deserves to have someone who loves her. Just because Mr Pattinson mother and father stayed together that does not mean Rob and Kristen will. I like them both and enjoy watching their careers grow. They need to be able to work thru relationship issued just the two of them, not the whole world watching. I think that taking pictures of Kristen in someone home is an invasion of privacy.. It has to stop at some point. I hope at sometime Mr Pattison will be able to be happy in his life. Best of luck to both of them in their lives and they will be happy what ever they decide.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 17, 2013

I think everything was fine he forgave till his friends said something that’s why they fighting. Goaway take her somewhere where you can talk. You guys dint. Have a private moment to you I love y guysr selvesicry when y both hurt iam a huge fan of both of you guys

L

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 17, 2013

i think that Robert Pattinson have a girlfriend on the side and i think that he is making all the trouble in that relationship so Kristen Stewart will be the one to end it so he can say to the world i did everything right and then he will start seeing a new girl and everybody will say look he finely moving on.and i think everybody know this but Kristen Stewart because she been doing everything that Mr.Pattinson has ask of her and if this was anybody else people would be calling him all the dirty little names in the book

nenad

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 17, 2013

Fine, so why did he go to her house, why is hi drinking so much. He doubts himself constantly. His interviews and co stars opinions shows person not so confident. He does not need to give hints. Simple words like ’listen I cannot trust you any more so we should go separate ways’ instead being weak. Do not like wimpy man.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 2:45 PM on May 17, 2013

Sorry to tell you no split go to Gossip Cop and Twitter everything fine all supposition and guesswork.Kristen went home presumably after all it is her house he’s staying in .no photos of either of them for last couple of days hope they hav managed to escape from the zoo and left the cage un noticed away from stalkers and fan/haters.

Red

Posted at 6:31 AM on May 18, 2013

@Samuelle 40: Gossip Cop knows nothing. They are ridiculously claiming that the pics are from the afternoon, when clearly they were taken at night. They are just making stuff up, just like HL.

@katie

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 17, 2013

These values will be certainly share with Katy, Woodward or girls from Canada (CC and Gadon)?
For fans Pattz, we wish Pattinson new gf, if he will have the balls, come out with her.