Khloe Kardashian’s Striped Dress: Her Most Bootylicious Look Ever

Thu, May 16, 2013 10:28am EDT by 7 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Striped Dress
FameFlyNet

The reality star flaunted her thinner figure in a striped dress that put her assets on full display and left us wondering — is this her sexiest look ever?

Kim Kardashian isn’t the only sister who’s adjusting to a new body! Her little sister Khloe Kardashian recently slimmed down, and she loves showing it off — who could blame her? The 28-year-old went to visit her pregnant sister and showed off one of her sexiest looks ever, rocking a striped dress that really clung to her curves.

Khloe Kardashian Striped Dress:

While many would avoid vertical stripes, this star embraced the nautical trend — and it certainly paid off! Although we can’t get over how amazing Khloe looks now that she’s more trim and toned, it was her bootylicious assets that really stole the spotlight. Move over, Kim! It looks like your famous backside might have some competition thanks to your little sister.

Khloe looked extra glam thanks to voluminous cascading curls and an oversized pair of shades. The star dressed up her form-fitting frock, pairing the dress with lace-up, peep-toe booties and an oversized leopard bag. While I’m all for mixing prints, I wish Khloe kept the look a bit more simple — a plain pair of pumps and a bag in a solid color would’ve really polished off the ensemble in my opinion. While Khloe opted for standout accessories they were very in tune with her personal sense of style — and there’s no denying the fact that her backside was her best accessory in the striped dress!

What do you think of Khloe’s striped dress? Is this the best she has ever looked?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

More Khloe Kardashian Weight Loss News:

1. Khloe Kardashian Drops 25 Pounds
  2. Khloe Kardashian Tries To Shed Pounds For ‘X Factor’
  3. Kris Jenner Teased Khloe Kardashian For Being Chubby — REPORT

Smith Clime

Posted at 8:57 AM on May 20, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do►►►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.

Charmed

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 16, 2013

“While many would avoid vertical stripes….” I just wanted to clarify that they are HORIZONTAL…. and yes, Khloe is rockin… get it girl!!!

Shelly

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 16, 2013

Khloe can drop to a size 2 but she will never be the “hot” one. She’s not sexy now and never will be. Striped dress with a leopard print purse….yea she’s in style. LOL

Shelly

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 16, 2013

Why are they always looking down when they walk? Hope they are no signs close by.

Kwanta

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 16, 2013

@shelly….STOP HATING on Khole. She is so beautiful. NO MATTER IF SHE IS AN SIZE 2 OR 10 WHAT EVER WHO CARES. YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AS GOOD AS HER. SHE IS ONE OF MY ROLE MODELS AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE JUST LIKE HER. YOU ARE JUST AN BULLY TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOURSELF NOR OTHERS. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE JUST UPSET CAUSE YOU WAS NOT BLESSED WITH THE TYPE OF LIFESTYLE KHOLE HAS. LEAVE HER AND HER FAMILY ALONE AND LET THEM BE!!!!!!!!!

Kwanta

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 16, 2013

KHOLE YOU REALLY ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND SMART….. PEOPLE NEVER GIVE YOU ENOUGH CREDIT AND IT MAKES ME SICK….YOU ARE MY FAVORITE SISTER AND MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE I RESPECT EVERYTHING YOU DO AND SAY AND ALSO WE WAS BOTH BORN ON THE SAME DAY JUNE 27…IT IS JUST THAT CANCER VIBE. LOVE AND RESPECT ALWAYS!!!!!!!

Tiffany Greenland-Draper

Posted at 2:11 PM on May 30, 2013

amen to that girl! khole is a bombshell way better looking than kim. k