Carly Rae Jepsen: Justin Bieber Would Be A Great ‘American Idol’ Judge

FameFlynet

the mixer

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 25, 2013

is she on drugs?

KK

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 19, 2013

I vote for Justin Bieber !

Harmony

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 17, 2013

Man carley is deaf, justin should be TAKING notes on how to sing LIVE coz to be honest he is a really HORRIBLE LIVE SINGER like, like it or not thats the truth!
Plz dont hate just sayin

AmbieBieber

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 17, 2013

Justin sings great live… IDK what your talking about and no hate? I mean Iam not meaning to sound rude or anything but over half the girls in the world would stand up for him

reemo

Posted at 11:39 AM on May 18, 2013

agreed

LissaCaldina

Posted at 1:31 AM on May 17, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

AULANI

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 16, 2013

JUSTIN IS EYE CANDY. SO IS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. HE’S HOT TO. BU I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER

AULANI

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 16, 2013

NO IT HASN’T I LOVE JUSITN. WHO EVER DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN IS A HATER. HES VERY LEVEL HEADED GUY.

Clara

Posted at 5:16 PM on May 16, 2013

Thank God Minaj is leaving. She should have left after the first week. Love Keith. Mariah is ok & would want her 100% over Minaj, but she’s too “sugary sweet”. I’ve always loved Randy. If Bieber is indeed a judge for the next AI…..I’m done. I can’t stand him. All this fame has gone to his head & is just a spoiled brat.

Ginny

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 17, 2013

I agree with you, Clara, regarding Justin Bieber ! He definitely is spoiled by his fame, he’s in trouble every time one picks up the paper or turns on the tv. He is much too young to appreciate every type of music sung by the contestants and is in no way capable of being a judge. Someone who has been in the music field for years is needed to be a judge.

Kanye

Posted at 5:09 PM on May 16, 2013

Justin Bieber as a Judge? Bieber would not even make it on The Voice or Idol. He does not have the experience. How about a Justin Bieber, Kesha, and William Hung as Idol judges for next season?

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 16, 2013

HE IS A TOTAL JERK AND WOULD BE A WORTHLES JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN’T EVEN SING SO HOW IS HE GOING TO JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE?????????????? HOW STUPID CAN ANYBODY BE TO THINK HE WOULD BE A GOOD JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanye

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 16, 2013

Only Carly Rae would say that. She has a hit and that’s it. One hit wonder

Sam

Posted at 9:28 AM on December 18, 2013

you are right she should and will be deported from the united states and sent back to worthless canada

Sabrina

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 16, 2013

If he had time, I’m sure he’d like to, but the thing is, that he’s working so much on his own music, and he’s helping Carly. Even if he’s Justin Bieber we have to be realistic, if he wasn’t touring I think that iy would be Great to have him as a judge. If he wants to do it, he has to focus on that and ONLY that.

AULANI

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 16, 2013

HE PROBABLY WOULD BE TO NICE TO THEM. HE’S SEEMS LIKE SUCH A SWEETHEART. I CAN’T EVER IMAGINE HIM BEING SO MEAN TO THEM.

AULANI

Posted at 4:04 PM on May 16, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTIN AS A JUDGE. IF HE HAD THE TIME. WHICH I DOUBT THAT HE HAS.