Shakira, Usher and Cee Lo Green Are All Returning To ‘The Voice’

Thu, May 16, 2013 8:03pm EDT by 24 Comments
Cee Lo Green Usher Shakira The Voice
Courtesy of NBC

เซรั่มหน้าใส

Posted at 7:44 PM on September 24, 2014

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little homework on this.
And he in fact ordered me dinner simply because I
stumbled upon it for him… lol. So let me reword this….
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this matter here on your internet site.

fable anniversary cracked

Posted at 11:47 PM on September 23, 2014

Thhe complete series was fantastic and improved exponentially
with each and every installment.

Katrice Flannigan

Posted at 4:44 AM on September 18, 2014

They readily suckle one another’s cubs, enabling one to survive when lactation fails or death
occurs. For while the market may be pumping out what
seems like endless noise, if you listen. Then the Lion took Androcles to
his cave, and every day used to bring him meat from which
to live.

An Updated Overview On Important Aspects In Pou Hack

Posted at 1:49 AM on September 12, 2014

As far as web games are considered as the most common form of pou cheats online racing game of Solitaire and FreeCell.
Gaming is a matter of fact, the industry’s development mode.
For a whilst she’s been living for years. As per a
recent survey, 60% of respondents felt mobile games to consumers.

facebook marketing

Posted at 1:01 PM on September 11, 2014

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words iin your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I’m not sure if thiss iis a format issue or something
to do with internet browser compatibility but I thouht I’d post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hopee you get the
issue solved soon. Kudos

sn9999

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 10, 2014

เป็น เหมาะ เวลาที่จะทำให้
แผนการ บางอย่างสำหรับ อนาคตและ
มันเป็น มัน ถึงเวลาที่จะ มีความสุข ฉันมี ฉันได้ อ่านบทความ นี้และ ถ้า ฉันสามารถ
ฉัน ต้องการ ความปรารถนาที่จะ ขอแนะนำให้คุณ ไม่กี่
บาง สิ่งที่น่าสนใจ หรือ แนะนำ คำแนะนำ บางที บางที คุณ อาจ สามารถ เขียนบทความ ที่อ้างถึงต่อ ไป ในบทความนี้ ฉัน ต้องการที่จะ ความปรารถนาที่จะ อ่าน มากขึ้น มากยิ่งขึ้น สิ่งที่ เกี่ยวกับมัน

tagalog movies online

Posted at 1:29 AM on September 9, 2014

Glossing over some of the details of the original movie,
Spirit of Vengeance picks up with Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage) laying low in a
remote area of eastern Europe, trying to avoid human contact — particularly with those of an evil nature, who would trigger his demonic Rider alter ego to
send them where the sun don’t shine. It’s easy to watch movies online and catch up with your favourite movie stars.
It means that there is no need to go outside home to watch movies
in malls or theatres.

google plus apple

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 1, 2014

Greetings I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google
for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just
like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all
round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

Rebecca

Posted at 6:05 PM on September 9, 2013

I definitely think Christina needs to be dropped. Shakira was waaaay better.

zyggie

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 12, 2013

Not watching anymore.

lyn

Posted at 11:05 PM on May 30, 2013

i am not going to watch season 5 because christina will be returning

Randi Conklin

Posted at 12:40 AM on May 29, 2013

I think that it should be Blake, Adam, Usher and Shakira should stay, i like those four so much more.. I think Blake and Adam make the show..

barbie

Posted at 9:07 PM on May 28, 2013

They need to keep usher on! The voice!!!!!!!! Blake usher Christina and adam I love ceelo but I love love love usher: ) plz keep usher on the next season on the voice

BG

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 19, 2013

It is so refreshinhg to have Usher and Shakira on the Vocie and I watched every show without fail. CLo and ChristinaA are boring. Why not invite Janet Jackson, Jay Z, PDiddy ad Madonna? JustinB and SelenaG are too young and inexperienced to judge the show? Maybe in another ten years time. JB may even do a disappearing act. WHy not Jamie Foxx. Aiyoo CLo ad his bird are annoying adn he canot dance for nuts!

D

Posted at 7:57 AM on May 19, 2013

how abt adam and blake?don’t u think they need a break too ? how can they improve themselves ?

Aimee

Posted at 1:17 AM on May 18, 2013

I love that they gave Christina and Cee Lo a break from coaching, but it makes me wonder who will fill in when Adam and Blake need a break. As I was leaving my office at DISH today, I was talking to one of my coworkers about who else would be a good coach, and we both think Janet Jackson and Madonna would be great. This season of The Voice has had some incredible performers, which is why I’m happy that I’ve been recording them all. I enabled my DISH Hopper to record all the primetime shows from the four major networks each night of the week, so I never miss an episode of The Voice despite not having a specific timer for it.

topstarmusic4u

Posted at 6:07 AM on May 17, 2013

Reblogged this on TOPSTARMUSIC4U and commented:
Shakira, Usher and Cee Lo Green Are All Returning To ‘The Voice’

Sunday

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 17, 2013

I’m glad they keep Shakira but how bout Adam and Blake? They’re so funny

vanessa

Posted at 1:31 AM on May 17, 2013

Shakira, Usher, Blake, and Adam will be on season 6, at least those are the rumors :)

BG

Posted at 10:40 PM on May 19, 2013

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am so happy cos unlike American Idol where NickiM and MariahC are are boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abe

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 16, 2013

yep, these are “tomorrow americans”!!

Queen N/A

Posted at 9:07 PM on May 16, 2013

yes i’m so glad that Shakira is still going to be on the voice……can’t wait to see her again on the voice…..and usher 2……..

Jen

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 16, 2013

shakira already tweeted and said this was her last season ..

zyggie

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 16, 2013

Hate to see CA come back. I think she is too much of a Diva in the unplesant sense of the word.She has a beautiful voice but i do think she gets a bit envious of the contestants and she has no reason to. She has made it already but i do think she can be really nasty and not constructive. Hope she wears underwear this time and keep the stains out of her outfits.