‘American Idol': [SPOILER] Is The Season 12 Winner

Thu, May 16, 2013 10:03pm EDT by 16 Comments
American Idol Winner
Courtesy of FOX

Emme

Posted at 12:55 PM on May 27, 2013

The Only Good Part Of The Season Was Jennifer Lopez’s Performance And I Loved It So Much ♥

Disappointed

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 17, 2013

Angie is the winner. She will go on and have a great career, I’m sure of that.

Nosgoth1979

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 17, 2013

Even though my vote went to Kree, I’m happy for Candice; she has a beautiful voice and has worked hard. Plus I’m sure all the finalists will go on to have a wonderful career too. This was a tense season and very close every step of the way. The American Idol winner announcement is the kind of thing that–between my friends texting me and updates on Facebook–is impossible to avoid spoilers on, which is why I wanted to see it live. Unfortunately, I’ve been working into the evenings at DISH lately, so I’m always on the train going home when Idol airs. DISH Anywhere has been kind of a lifesaver though since it gives me the ability to stream all of my live TV channels and DVR recordings to my phone. So I was able to catch this during my commute home and avoid the spoilers.

cj

Posted at 9:45 AM on May 17, 2013

Agreed Angie should have won!

shelly

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 17, 2013

I think Angie miller’s voice is so sweet and she is better than other people.

Nguper Martha Bendega Tertsua

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 17, 2013

Congratulations Candice, u deserved it.

lee

Posted at 12:36 AM on May 17, 2013

Candice had won the show

Congrats Candice

Posted at 11:16 PM on May 16, 2013

Angie should NOT have won period! Candice deserved the crown this season. Anyone who says Angie was a better singer than Candice is delusional or racist. Maybe both but who cares.

kimers

Posted at 7:56 AM on May 17, 2013

Your the delusional one, Angie is far more diverse. She had a beautiful voice, can play several instruments, & writes her own music. That’s winning material to me & race has nothing to in therindo with it. Of course that would be the first thing someone throws out there is the race card really that is more ridiculous then Candice winning. That’s the while reason she won is because of her race idol had to have someone of color

cj

Posted at 9:47 AM on May 17, 2013

Playing the race card is pathetic. That Dog don’t hunt! The contestants and the winners have been very diverse.

abe

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 16, 2013

………Black is HOT these day’s, SO?

dumas1000

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 16, 2013

The problem with American Idol/The Voice/X Factor, is that video killed the radio star. It happened 30 years ago. Apparently Networks never got that memo. Regardless of who wins, all of these contestants share the same thing in common. They are all radio stars in an era which radio stars are largely extinct. The raw ability to sing is only half the battle. It’s the other half of the battle that both Kree and Candice are likely to lose.

Darlene

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 16, 2013

Angie Miller should have won? Excuse me? According to whom? The absolutely right person won this year. For a change.

Janet

Posted at 10:31 PM on May 16, 2013

Even though Kree did not win American Idol I’m sure she will have a wonderful singing career ahead of her as she is awesome!

Alisav

Posted at 10:26 PM on May 16, 2013

The best singer for DECADES won! Amber, Kree and Angie were good… But Candice has a voice that cold define Soul for her Generation. CLEARLY the deserving victor, and maybe ‘Idols’ best find ever! You can close the show now, you found her… #theoneandonlyCandiceGlover

Jenny

Posted at 10:15 PM on May 16, 2013

Kree should win! She’s the best! Although Candice has a beautiful voice! Go kree!