Pharrell Williams Joins Rihanna’s Fashion Reality Show ‘Styled To Rock’

Wed, May 15, 2013 6:40pm EDT by 15 Comments
Pharrell Williams Rihanna Show
SplashNews

Setra

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 16, 2013

I’m excited to hear that Rihanna and Pharrell will have a fashion show together. I think this is a great idea especially since they could both be considered fashion icons themselves. I look forward to see what types of fashion designers this show showcases even though I’ll be commuting home from work at DISH when it’s on. I’ll be able to watch on my iPad, with the DISH Anywhere app. Because of this app I never worry about being at home to watch live and recorded shows.

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 16, 2013

“It’s all about the Benjamins baby”, POUR IT UP RIH can’t wait to see this show.

goriri

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 16, 2013

Riri is doing great, but she might wanna address her bff MF`s sense of fashion style, as she looks most of the time like a homeless lesbian bump

michelle

Posted at 4:39 AM on May 16, 2013

Looking forward to seeing this

LissaCaldina

Posted at 4:27 AM on May 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

?

Posted at 4:17 AM on May 16, 2013

Wannabee designers??? the kill perhaps…lol…maybe they can mentor that whore of a k tran and her so called fashion line wich she had a LAUNCH party for like past year!! Does someone know of her trash is already out for sale? LOL

Sandy

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 16, 2013

I caint wait to watch your show RIRi. I hope you move on form Chris Brown and let him keep hanging with the broke groupies. Really this is not a good look for him. Hold your head up high and the right man would love you for who you are. RIRI you need to find out who this stink hoe named KIki is that always blast you on twitter. I hope her real identity come to the light. .

Posted at 9:33 PM on May 15, 2013

chris video stink! so sad what a mess! Drake did a way better job!!!

lexi

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 15, 2013

That’s sound great, I will be watching. Rihanna is becoming a great business woman.

Kelly& kaira twins sister

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 15, 2013

Good for her and him too

Con

Posted at 7:37 PM on May 15, 2013

This is awesome. I’m curious to see who else will join.

kiki

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 15, 2013

Riri keep your hoe *ss eyes off Pharrell as he way too fine for you

abc8709pgi

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 15, 2013

kiki – keep reading all about your fave and commenting… the thirst is real.

Cj

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 15, 2013

Kiki, why you hate Riri so much? Do you know her? Did she take your man? Did she steal your life? Girl, you seem so pressed when it comes to her. Honestly, she don’t care about you why you care about her. I’m going to get you a blow up Ri doll so you can talk to it and give the blogs a break I will so send you some RiRi Woo in case you want to give her a kiss.

Loveeee