Mo’Nique’s Dramatic 82 Pound Weight Loss — See The Amazing Pics

Wed, May 15, 2013 1:24pm EDT by 27 Comments 33,277 Article Views
MoNique Weight Loss
Courtesy of Twitter, FameFlynet

Mo’Nique, the award winning comedian, actor, and talk show host looks STUNNING after losing 82 pounds! See how she did it below!

Mo’Nique, 45, has been sharing her determination to stay healthy and get in shape with fans on twitter, and she has certainly succeeded. Although Mo’Nique looked beautiful in a black sequin dress on the red carpet at the BET awards in 2004, she looks even more incredible in 2013. While such a dramatic weight loss is not an easy task, Mo’Nique has proved just how much dedication pays off, and the result is enough to make your jaw drop!

Mo’Nique’s Weight Loss — How She Did It

Mo’Nique takes to Twitter every day to post some of her daily workouts, and many times she includes pictures that show her weight loss journey. Often, Mo’Nique informs her readers about how many steps she takes a day or how many sit-ups she completes, and she continuously encourages readers to embark on a journey to a healthy lifestyle of their own.

On April 18 she tweeted, “take care of your health. Mental, physical, and spiritual. Like your LIFE DEPENDS ON IT,” and followed up on April 23, explaining, “new challenge. 50 sit-ups every night for 30 days. 1 glass of juice per day the rest all water. Try to get a pedometor, 10,000 steps a day.” With these simple exercises and a lot of support, Mo’Nique’s weight loss has been an inspiring one, and by posting her daily messages, she continues to inspire others more and more.

We are so proud of Mo’Nique’s weight loss and think she looks gorgeous in her new slim body! What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Today Show Joy Bauer Winning Weight Loss Rules

– Shannon O’Connor

More Weight Loss Stories:

1. Jessica Alba’s Weight Loss — Painful Secret To Her Perfect Post-Baby Body
  2. Trisha Yearwood Reveals How She Lost 30 Pounds
  3. Christina Aguilera’s Dramatic Weight Loss: How She Lost 25 Pounds

Calvatina

Posted at 3:55 PM on March 4, 2014

I am a nutrition coach and I too have struggled with the ups and downs of losing weight. I’ve lost a lot of weight and have taught others to lose weight too. I commend Monique to the fullest as she deserves the upmost of praise and encouragement. It’s tough losing weight! Im proud of you Monique! You go girl! Keep going till you are satisfied with the way that you look and feel!

glory

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 2, 2013

she looks fantastic!! wow!

Loitra

Posted at 12:44 AM on October 17, 2013

I MISS YOU MOMO

surana

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 10, 2013

she looks great but thick monique seemed more wonderful and confident but she still looks wonderful

Cheri

Posted at 11:09 AM on September 14, 2013

Good job, Monique. I am so proud of you. And keep telling your skinny girl jokes, because after all you are a comedian.

Robbin Nicks Tsibu

Posted at 10:03 PM on September 4, 2013

You go Monique. I am so happy for you. Thank you for keeping it real. Over the years, you always inspired us to love ourselves no matter what. I really appreciate that about you. This is a major accomplishment. Hug yourself if you haven’t already. Looking forward to seeing you on the screen soon. In the meantime, did you ever think about making a fashion line of clothing for plus size girls? Robbin

danielle

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 27, 2013

I think u r a wonderful person. I love every show or movie u r in..I am very happy of all the weight u have lost.big or small I think u r beautiful person..I only wish I had the will power to lose my weight..lol..well keep the good work..and I wish u would make more shows the parkers or even a new show of phat girls..in ur mnew size I think it will show bbw that always keep ur head up if I can do it u can do it I think it would make a good movie..well more happieness to u..

Rasheenia

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 15, 2013

I think she look amazing. Do your thing. I am encouraged by anyone who wants change for the better.

dreababy

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 3, 2013

I must say, monique you look fantastic. Im so proud of you.I Aldo lost over 100lbs but i have 50lbs more to lose, Im still working on iy. All natural. Thats the only way to go for me.

Skinny Curves

Posted at 1:00 PM on July 23, 2013

I hope that she doesn’t still continue to bash skinny girls. Whether she lost weight or not was her problem in my opinion if she couldn’t accept skinny people they way they were.

Roslyn

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 5, 2013

Monique, you look wonderful. Congratulation on achieving your goals!!!. I just realized that you and I share a birthday. Sagittarius Rocks. I hope you will share some of your weight lose secrets with the other thick Madames :-)

Skinny chicks

Posted at 6:05 AM on June 25, 2013

Fat people always feel they have a right to call someone skinny, but the minute you turn around they are trying to lose weight, so much for loving yourself the way you are. Maybe Moe will come up with a new line, lolly pop chicks, big heads and skinny bodies. IJS

Kiki

Posted at 11:18 AM on June 25, 2013

Why can’t people just be happy for Mo, and give her the congrats she deserves? Mo’Nique was beautiful before she lost weight, and she is still beautiful. She is a comedienne, she is supposed to poke fun at people, I’m sure she’s picked at fat women also…WOW!!!

Jihad Muhammad

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 21, 2014

Y

Elayssandria Kasongo

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 4, 2013

I am so happy for Monique. She looked absolutely horrible before she lost the weight from my opinion. Being obese is not only unattractive, but it is seriously unhealthy. We have to truly focus on this matter which is seriously affecting women and killing African American women in the black community.

Derrick

Posted at 11:34 PM on June 3, 2013

I like thick Monique. I’m not hating because we got to live. but i like thick moe

msblackandlovingme

Posted at 12:49 AM on May 30, 2013

Gone Moe u look good girl

Wendy mars

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 25, 2013

Wow I’m proud of her <3

shilpesh

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 19, 2013

wow that was an interesting blog ,people definately should be encouraged to try this. great.

Kimberly Braggs

Posted at 12:26 PM on May 17, 2013

You’re looking really good Monique, maybe Skinny girls aren’t so evil, Huh :-)

setting cccam chat

Posted at 1:12 AM on May 16, 2013

Hi, yup this post is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

liz

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 16, 2013

ANOTHER 82 AND SHES A MODEL.

chicky

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 15, 2013

Not only does she look fantastic, she looks healthy! Good for her.

Yelly

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 15, 2013

Oh wow, she looks great. Good for her.

Do You!

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 15, 2013

She looks so good!
I saw her on a local show where I live a while back. At that time she had lost about 50 pounds.
She has inspired me to get healthy as well, and I am now working on it.
I don’t have that much to lose. I have about 40 pounds to lose to reach my goal weight. I’ve cut out soda and bad snacks, that’s half the battle right there!

chrissanthia

Posted at 12:57 AM on May 21, 2013

i have been battling weight gain for years. I am so proud of mo and just want to be strong and take care of myself. I will try harder and stop with the excuses. I need to lose about 80 lbs. where do I start and stay. help help

thanks/

Barbara

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 21, 2013

I am so proud of her, She looks great. I lost over 100 pounds and have kept it off for four years. Not an easy task, but I exercise, eat small portions, and drink plenty of water