Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reunite In Los Angeles?

Wed, May 15, 2013 11:17am EDT by 43 Comments
FameFlynet

AULANI

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 16, 2013

WOW WHO DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. TOGETHER.

liz

Posted at 12:28 AM on May 16, 2013

LOL THE PEOPLE INSIDE LOOK LIKE DOLLS. BONNIE WE NEED A BETTER STORY!!!!!

emily

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 15, 2013

Didn’t JB’s Mom, Patti set the whole reunion up so the 2 could talk. Just get things back in focus. Are they back together. Take the radio interview how you like. But saying you are totally open to an ice cream date says to me she is single. But that doesn’t mean to say her and JB cannot remain friends. But let’s be honest no NEW guy is going to want to tackle that ‘mountain’ until all the hoopla fizzles! So how bout we let things settle and wait. Time for Dalena! OK maybe not!

Notellingmyname

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 15, 2013

I think Selena lied so she can keep her privacy between her and Justin.

lulu Gomez

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 15, 2013

Pssssh we all knoe we went to get some JB Dick! ;) xD

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 15, 2013

ALL LIES AND BULLSHI-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjb4real

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 15, 2013

Can anyone say where I found those pictures that selena is at justin’s house LA

jelena

Posted at 6:03 AM on May 16, 2013

You can find the pic on selena gomez news;)

mjb4real

Posted at 9:00 AM on May 16, 2013

I am really sorry, I think I am stupid, really!!!!! but could you send me a link or something. :(

Bryanah

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 15, 2013

It’s not Lisa they just said its lil twist DUHH

Alida

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 15, 2013

I think they are good friends. I mean, they were an amazing couple in a long time, and they had a supergood friendship! I don’t think you just lose a friendship like that. But, if they are together, I am so happy for them! They are SO cute together! But if not, it’s all right then. Just Justin and Selena knows their best and the story behind it. I really don’t think we should get into their privacy. I am a belieber, by the way. I think they both are amazing. I just hope for the best for both.

lisa

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 15, 2013

that picture is fake. it doesnt look like justin and selena at all.

AULANI

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 15, 2013

THERE FRIENDS. AT LEAST THEY DIDN’T BASH EACH OTHER. OR I BET JUSTIN LOVES SELENA AS MUCH SHE LOVES JUSTIN. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS.

AULANI

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 15, 2013

SHE PROBABLY WENT THERE TO GET HER STUFF OR TALK TO HIM. I DON’T THINK THERE BACK TOGETHER.

AULANI

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 15, 2013

NO THERE NOT. THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING. SHE PROBABLY WENT THERE TO TALK TO HIM. ALONE.

Jerry

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 15, 2013

You don’t visit your ex-boyfriend at his house or at another country if you’re not getting back together with him. There were eyewitnesses in Oslo, Norway who say that Justin and Selena were kissing and hugging when they reunited and add the instagram pics of them together, I say that they ARE back together.

jelena

Posted at 12:43 PM on May 15, 2013

What ….they already back together …
Did you see her leaving his house ..she spend the night with him ..
Go to selena.gomez news and you will see it ;))

Audriana

Posted at 1:01 PM on May 15, 2013

Haha i saw the pics of her leaving Justin’s house

mjb4real

Posted at 3:57 PM on May 15, 2013

I’m sorry but I cannot find the pictures……

Mollie

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 15, 2013

It’s not a shock that there were both in LA they both live there.

Some random person

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 15, 2013

@mollie
Haha ur so right lol
Hollwyoodlife wants them to get back together soo bad that they are considering even the stupidest points lol

AULANI

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 15, 2013

I WONDER WHAT JUSTIN AND SELENA TALK ABOUT WHEN THEY ARE ALONE AND PRIVATELY.

AULANI

Posted at 12:24 PM on May 15, 2013

I LOVE SELENA SHES UBER AMAZING.

AULANI

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 15, 2013

WHO DOESN’T LOVE THEM. I LOVE SEEING JUSTIN OR HEARING ABOUT HIM. HE’S SO UBER TALENTED.

AULANI

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 15, 2013

I’M SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

AULANI

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 15, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER.

tobias

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 15, 2013

you’re damn annoying

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 12:20 PM on May 15, 2013

Maybe they are so tired of media speculation and ghostly sources that they are playing with them. They are not only celebrities but regular young people in love but who probably argue over little things. Are they any different from a lot of teens today?

Bob

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 15, 2013

I’ve honestly never read something so stupid in my life. I really do not give two sh*ts about these people. If I was writing this article I would seriously consider killing myself – can’t imagine having to do that as a job! People have their own lives to focus on – who the heck has time to care about somebody elses! Nobody needs so much analysis on two spoilt brats they’ve never even met in their life!

yeah right

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 15, 2013

Love your response. So true. Neither Justin nor Selena give a rat’s a** about any of their “fans” – at least no more than any other celebrity. They just say they do, because that’s what rakes in the big bucks – smooch up to your fans, pretend you love them all. I’m not saying they hate the fans, I’m just saying that they use this tactic to get more $$$$$ out of them, and keep them loyal. I always have a problem when someone constantly tells me (to convince me) some good point about themselves ( I love all my fans, you’re soooo great, couldn’t live without ya, etc. – GAG) – it comes across as fake and staged. If it’s so evident and obvious, you shouldn’t have to keep reminding everyone – those 2 are so full of themselves.

Dominika

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 15, 2013

Seriously they need to stop playing games, what is the point? B

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 15, 2013

The point is people need to quit looking into their bedrooms. [Selena felt like a booty call after she came back, and then Justin went back to his old games by ignoring her calls, etc.] Like, I go telling my friends my business.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 3:15 PM on May 15, 2013

I meant to say; she did not go telling her friends her business.

AULANI

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 15, 2013

I DON’T THINK ITS ANY OF HER FRIENDS BUSINESS TO TELL THEM ANYTHING ABOUT HER AND JUSTIN RS.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 15, 2013

She went to the radio show to promote her album, not her personal life. Don’t ask her about her personal life!! Also she said the same thing to those other radio, and TV host before flying off to Oslo to meet with Justin. When Justin burns off that tat of Selena on his fore-arm then you’ll know it’s over. As for why Justin was speeding off in his Ferrari yesterday, is because his phone has Selena’s song as a ringtone, ‘When you’re ready come and get it (x2), Na na na (x3).’
STAY AWAY FROM, AND DON’T CRITICIZE THEIR RELATIONSHIP!! It’s… not… yours!!

I am sure they are on their way to Las Vegas by means of private jet, stay at the MGM $25,000.00 a night penthouse. They have rehearsals to perform for the May 19th awards.

abe

Posted at 11:40 AM on May 15, 2013

his body is already mature, minus his penis.
BUT THE BRAINS STILL MAKE DISSISIONT OF AN ADOLESCENT!!