Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reunite In Los Angeles?

Wed, May 15, 2013 11:17am EDT by 43 Comments
FameFlynet

business Time Lyrics

Posted at 3:48 AM on February 27, 2014

Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell
someone!

検査合格 フラットシューズ 最新

Posted at 8:43 AM on November 14, 2013

I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now
as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for
posts, thanks to web.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 9:09 AM on May 17, 2013

NEVER BELIEVE SOCIAL MEDIA, IT’S ALWAYS BS.
Never Trust; always verify. Help Prevent Bulling and Suicides.
Be positive. It’s a personal choice. It’s your choice.
4BetterChoicesGo2:
disnetinc.com/Marydtn9.htm
1 702 421 3511

Love4SeleTay

Posted at 3:16 AM on May 17, 2013

Ey, i think i understand why Selena’s putting up with this stuff. I think that I’m in the same situation, only I’m not making myself fall for the stupidity my heart and mind are telling me, on this kind of stuff. How long must he hurt you for till you realize. I may be dumb, but I’m hoping not get naive. That’s what she needs to realize, she may be stupid, but she’s not naive, she knows that Justin Bieber’s just not Worth the constant heartache. And, please Selena and Taylor, you need to take a break from Dating, focus on your music, and try to get yourselves together. Don’t you miss a Life without a Guy? Come on girls.

Anjell Bowers

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 16, 2013

you guys need to stop with this crap because you guys have no clue whats going on in there life and to think of it i don’t either so you guys can talk about it but you need to stop this crap now cause just adding more and more drama to theme and they might me young adults and you might think that they can take it and they say its not bothering them or not just leave it alone and let them fix this there self

Anjell Bowers

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 16, 2013

i mean them in line 4

Eugene Simmons

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 30, 2013

I really think that they met (not just what the media says). But lets leave it to just that. They are private of what is going on in their lives. Their feelings do hurt from the negative comments from others. And their feelings do get hurt by each other. It shows they still have feelings for each other. They are young adults finding their way like all of us young adults that have tried to find their way through this passage of time. But being the celebrities they are, the amount of friends they have, and the amount of want to be friends that they get bombarded with, it isn’t easy for them. They just need friends that are good counselors by their side. Like Anjell says, leave them alone. Their feelings do hurt.