‘How I Met Your Mother’ Scoop: Final Season Will Span One Long Weekend

Wed, May 15, 2013 12:12pm EDT by 12 Comments
HIMYM Final Season Spoilers
Courtesy of CBS

seo free software

Posted at 11:48 AM on October 12, 2014

Sorry I did so not find out about the Admin’s affiliate hyperlink when i would have purchased during that link as a
many thanks for the YT video.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:08 AM on July 29, 2013

Benitez has been trying to get the balance right between attack and defence. “Everyone is aware of the attacking flair players we have in our team going forward, what’s important is reacting when we lose possession, that we don’t just give it away, that we respond and get back into a shape, get back compact, so there’s not

Oakley

Posted at 5:55 AM on July 23, 2013

“Even a small mistake would have jeopardized the blood supply to the heart resulting in the death of the child. However, there were no such events and child recovered without any complications even after surgery. The child was discharged in a stable condition – the hole was fully closed with a normal functioning heart,” Dr Shetty said.

Air Max 95

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 6, 2013

I first met the country’s greatest graphic art rebel a couple of years ago, and we bonded instantly over a shared love of ‘video nasties’ and cult sci-fi. He had just won the Design Museum award, and I was interviewing him for BBC2’s The Culture Show. As we talked, he doodled a cartoon depicting himself as King Kong and me as the Exorcist – an excellent omen. I found him intelligent, loquacious and funny, despite his insistence that he loathed interviews. ‘It’s not that I never do interviews, or that I find them traumatic,’ he says now. ‘It’s just that I’m basically not that comfortable doing them.’

Nike Air Max

Posted at 12:15 AM on July 2, 2013

The is drowning in his wake, hoping for a hitch from Fine Gael. Fine Gael rode both wave and the tide to find Moby Dick. Here Enda Kenny’s humility played a crucial part. In a terrible time, Irish people do not want a presidential leader like Gilmore. They want a team leader like Kenny, with lots of talent around him.

anti snoring

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 22, 2013

Hi mates, pleasant post and good urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

akshat patil

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 16, 2013

please i beg u producers plz give us full length season……..plz
it is coming to an end……it has been part of my life like 8 years……….
u cant take it down a week………plz i beg u all..one full length season plz…………….

Esha

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 6, 2013

OH GOD!!!!!! It does not mean that the “season” will end in a week. It means that the “EVENTS” of the season 9 will transpire in one week of “TED’S LIFE”… :P

Abby

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 15, 2013

It should be at least half a season, a weekend is too short after all these past season. I agree I would love to see how they met, started dating, married, kids and where they are now.. One weekend is wayyyyyy too short

Noory D

Posted at 1:13 PM on May 15, 2013

I hope not, i mean to be honest i would really like a few episodes to be about Ted and The Mother’s life together. I like the idea of having a lot of episodes based on the weekend. But i really want to know a lot more about Ted and The Mother’s relationship, life when they decided to have kids, when they got married, their wedding, their life together, how the group slowly went apart and stuff like that. Maybe they could make another show for all that?

marc

Posted at 3:38 PM on May 15, 2013

agreed, i really wanna see how cristin and josh are chemisty-wise as well. the weekend thing is cool for a bit, but we haven’t come this far just to witness the meeting of ted and mother.

H

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 16, 2013

Yes, we have. Hence the name “How I Met Your Mother”. It’s the story about how they met.