‘American Idol’ Finale — Kree Harrison & Candice Glover Face Off

Wed, May 15, 2013 10:02pm EDT by 10 Comments
Courtesy Of FOX
American Idol Finale

Brittany

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 16, 2013

This is such a biased article

Nosgoth1979

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 16, 2013

My vote’s going for Kree, but they’re both great. And after last night I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Candice wins. It’s probably going to be neck and neck. Really…this whole season has been close, and that’s actually a big part of what I’ve loved about this whole season of American Idol; it’s been tense because you never knew what was going to happen. I’ve been trying to catch every episode live because between Twitter and Facebook, it’s pretty much impossible to avoid spoilers on it. Lately however, I’ve been working into the evenings at DISH, so I’m always on the train going home when Idol airs. DISH Anywhere has been kind of a lifesaver though since it gives me the ability to stream all of my live TV channels and DVR recordings to my phone. So I’ve been catching AI as it airs during my commute home.

Lizzie

Posted at 7:24 AM on May 16, 2013

No doubt in my mind that Candice will win! But I love them both and I’m very proud of them for getting so far <3

smiley4better

Posted at 7:24 AM on May 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning).

Patricia Van Alders

Posted at 7:19 AM on May 16, 2013

I Love both girls! They are both SUPERSTARS!

Nisha

Posted at 3:35 AM on May 16, 2013

CANDICE WAS AMAZING!! SHE WON ALL THREE ROUNDS. SHE IS THE AMERICAN IDOL, RECEIVING STANDING OVATIONS EVERY WEEK FROM THE AUDIENCE AND THE JUDGES! IT’S SO SAD TO READ NASTY, BIGGOTED COMMENTS. BUT, GOD DOESN’T LIKE UGLY MICHELLE AND ABE. REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

Michelle

Posted at 2:47 AM on May 16, 2013

Ugh….Please be Kree! We dont need another fat Fantasia!

logan sweeney

Posted at 5:46 AM on May 16, 2013

Kree is just as fat as Candice….

abe

Posted at 1:18 AM on May 16, 2013

most fat black people have a BEAUTIFUL voice.
YOU KNOW ARETHA FRANKLIN?

rc

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 16, 2013

Well then maybe you should eat a sandwich so you can sing!! lol!