Selena Gomez: Why She Still Has Hope For Justin Bieber Relationship

Tue, May 14, 2013 4:00pm EST by 37 Comments
Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Relationship
Fame Flynet

emily

Posted at 7:49 AM on May 16, 2013

I thought Selena and David Henrie would eventually hook up. Then she started with Justin. And now here we are. Just because it appears good, sounds convincing doesn’t mean that it is. People change as they grow up and sometimes when are apart/on the road it means you’re not doing it together! Sadly where trust has floundered that feeling of suspicion and hurt is never far and had a tendancy to resurface when the ‘honeymoon’ period is over. Time things broken cannot be mended! Time to move on!!!!

lee sandliner

Posted at 7:29 AM on May 16, 2013

Selena will never be able to find someone nice like Justin. Justin has lots of respect to woman since he always respected and loved his mom. He is a decent and very generous individual.
He is just going through tough times due to lousy papparazzi. Most of things they write about him is not probably the case. He is a 19 years old only.

Many people are jeoulous of him, including many young teenagers who could not be anybody.

I saw his concert. He is faboulous, better than before, very beautiful voice and very dynamic. No concert is like his. He is really caring for his fans and his surrounding.

I would also go crazy if I am exposed to ridicoulous, liar paparazzi constantly writing lies about myself. Wouldn’t you?

AULANI

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 15, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER. OR JUSTIN AT SELENA’S CONCERT. SINCE SHES PERFORMING IN CANADA. IN AUGUST. I DON;’T THINK SELENA IS GOING TO BE THERE FOR IT.

AULANI

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 15, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER SOON.

AULANI

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 15, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN HE’S UBER AMAZING AND UBER TALENTED.;

.)))))

Posted at 8:33 AM on May 15, 2013

why is everyone talking about that selena and justin is together when she said I’M SINGLE ?

Love4Jelena,though

Posted at 3:04 AM on May 15, 2013

Look, we all know that, when a Girl leaves a Guy, the guy chases after the Girl, when the Girl circums to the guy, the guy breaks her heart. Guys don’t know what they want. – So, with that said, it was very very very stupid of Selena to give Justin Bieber another chance. I understand why you would fall for giving him a second chance, you didn’t know what you now know, well now you know. – You thought maybe he saw where he went wrong, and learnt from his mistakes, and it turned out he’s playing games with you, testing you. So, do not give him a third chance. Period! Selena, i mean come on girl. No matter how Hott, they just never Worth it. Believe me!.

spaz101

Posted at 10:10 PM on May 14, 2013

ALL RIGHT I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE! MAYBE HE HASN’T ANSWERED HER CALLS BECAUSE HE IS ON A FREAKING TOUR! Common sense people! Iye!

Belieber07xo

Posted at 8:50 PM on May 14, 2013

I think this things are happening maybe because they are meant for each other, because I don’t think couple deal that long with their relationships if they broke up for a long time. You never know, maybe you’ll just find online that MAYBE Selena and Justin are engage! (Oh can’t wait to see that happening)
I just love both of those people and I love Jelena. If they’re not for eachother, I’ll respect that, but if they are for eachother, DAMN!, I’ll love that!

beliebe

Posted at 7:32 PM on May 14, 2013

SHE LIED TO JUSTIN HE WAS cheated
USED ​​AND NOW
SELENA SAYS THAT THIS SINGLE
SELENA IS boor

Justin has been ignoring her calls
VERY GOOD

JUSTIN DESERVES A GIRL WHO REALLY LOVE IT AND IT IS NOT USED
IN FAME

Arica

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 14, 2013

What are you talking about Selena deserves better than Justin!

AULANI

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 14, 2013

OK EWW. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THERE GOOD TOGETHER.