Cobie Smulders: ‘Excited’ After Shocking ‘HIMYM’ Reveal

Tue, May 14, 2013 8:32pm EDT by 5 Comments
Cobie Smulders HIMYM Mom
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Ryno

Posted at 7:01 AM on May 16, 2013

How I met your mother was there from beginning of high school till university. Been exited for how long to see her. . The producers gave all these hints that was making us more curious of hoe its going to be. The choice was brilliant. Stunning actor and beautiful. I know ever how I met your mother fan will love her.

TVang

Posted at 9:59 AM on May 15, 2013

It’s hard to believe that the How I Met Your Mother crew have waited this long to introduce the mother, but I can’t wait to see more. The casting choice of Cristin Milioti seems really appropriate, and I’m anxious to see how she meets Ted, and how things will work between Ted and Robin. This season I’ve been working nights at DISH, so I’m just now getting caught up with HIMYM’s season finale since I haven’t been home to watch primetime TV as it airs. Thankfully I have the season recorded to my DISH Hopper so I can watch whenever it’s convenient. Only the Hopper can also record up to six shows at once during primetime hours every day, so my family and I can all watch what we want without fighting over the DVR.

Ade

Posted at 3:20 AM on May 15, 2013

I always though it would be Robin sister…

abe

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 14, 2013

yep, some farts can be shocking indeed.
…………..THAT SMELL!!

Jessie

Posted at 8:41 PM on May 14, 2013

I really hope that she isn’t the mother & it was just some sort of diversion:-(