Angelina Jolie Writes: I Had A Double Mastectomy To Prevent Breast Cancer

Tue, May 14, 2013 7:15am EDT by 15 Comments
Angelina Jolie Double Mastectomy
Getty

Hi there, I do think your blog could possibly be having internet browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it’s got some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that,
fantastic blog!

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 14, 2013

BRAVE? NO! SMART YES! BRAVE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE, or are GOING THROUGH,OR DIED FROM CANCER! Chemo. Tests, ect…..BRAVE? NO! THEY ARE THE BRAVE ONES!

pitterpatter69

Posted at 9:42 AM on May 15, 2013

are you really saying that you can’t be brave without suffering first?!

zyggie

Posted at 11:08 AM on May 14, 2013

I can feel for her.

My friend has cancer now. her mom died with it and her sister died with it earlier this year. It runs in their family. If she had know how to take percautions, she would have. My friend has had rectal cancer and just had a double breast removal then had to go back because the doctors did not do the cosmetic surgery correctly and her under arms started to develop lumps??? It is surprising to me that she is still with us.

God has plans for all of us and I think her purpose is to talk to woman, share her experiences and the grace God has given her.And that is what she does. It is amazing to me. My friend is always the one with the jokes, people, young & old love to be around her.

You just NEVER know what someone is going thru. Even the rich and famous.

We post on these sites and give our opinions good and not so good but, it really does not matter,

paul hill

Posted at 6:21 AM on June 11, 2013

Why does God give us cancer for God’s sake.

estee

Posted at 9:54 AM on May 14, 2013

I love you, Angie, wish you the best of health.

bouquetTurkey

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 14, 2013

After explosion in Reyhanli, Hatay/Turkey,will she come visit here again?but this time she should come for Turkish people( who were killed over 150)by Syrian Rebels which she supported ?????

Please come again this time and see with your own eyes what Syrian rebels (who you support )did our innocent people…………………..

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 9:09 AM on May 14, 2013

I think Angelina is lying. I do not believe it.

zyggie

Posted at 10:45 AM on May 14, 2013

Will you take her body to make sure she is lying. Walk in her health shoes? Then anyone who doubts her statement about her cancer fear and genes would know the truth.
Why would anyone lie about this terrible illness.

Jecaden

Posted at 8:50 AM on May 14, 2013

Tough decision that had to be made. My good wishes to her and may she have a long, healthy, and happy life with her Brad, their children, and their grandchildren!

Robb7

Posted at 8:26 AM on May 14, 2013

P.S. And HL, having a poll on the bravery of Angelina is downright rude and ridiculous considering the subject matter. I know your audience skews younger, but you really need to hire smarter, older and more educated writers!!

Robb7

Posted at 8:24 AM on May 14, 2013

This has NOTHING to do with Jennifer Aniston. When will the public and the media stop it with that ancient history. This is about a very brave woman facing a life-threatening decision. I applaud her decision for this surgery, and to let the public know with the hope of saving other lives.

Ally

Posted at 7:45 AM on May 14, 2013

Considering how much this site hates Angelina and loves Jennifer, I’m sure that follow-up stories and comments will be it’s a publicity stunt to overshadow Jennifer Aniston.

zyggie

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 14, 2013

You noticed that. I think Aniston is still in love with Pitt and is really a sad person. she has money, attention and her fans love her but….i really do NOT think she is happy. I am NOT her but, hopefully she is not lying to herself…money can not buy happiness no matter what it APPEARS to bring.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 12:27 PM on May 14, 2013

I don’t care for what she did YEARS AGO. (get over it people) I just don’t think brave is the right word. If you HAVE CANCER (SHE DOES “NOT”), NOW,…….THAT IS BRAVE!